My Male friends complain about not getting enough Sex from their Girlfriends.

bigkev2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have always heard my friends complain how they don't get enough sex. They say like they may get it once or twice a week if they are lucky? The women whom I have dated in the past, never seem to stop wanting sex. I myself, don't want it more than four times a week. Maybe, I'm considered the exception. I was just wondering if the women on this site know why my guy friends have issues, and I don't?

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your sexual styles.....maybe you just have something that makes the women want you and in comparison perhaps they're sexually boring.

The actual sex.....maybe your friends just aren't that good.

Maybe it's just the women you choose.

If they're that unhappy send them my way and I'll fix them right up :p

GentJack

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pfft. My last three girls I got sex once a monthish. I'd consider twice a week quite the workout from my standpoint.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I have always heard my friends complain how they don't get enough sex. They say like they may get it once or twice a week if they are lucky? The women whom I have dated in the past, never seem to stop wanting sex. I myself, don't want it more than four times a week. Maybe, I'm considered the exception. I was just wondering if the women on this site know why my guy friends have issues, and I don't?

"My Male friends complain ..." hum, sounds like a men's issue :rolleyes::tongue:

I often find that complaining stems from one (or both) of 2 things - unrealistic expectations and/or, oddly enough, a feeling that one is expected to complain. I see loads of people (male and female) giving out about their partners when, in a one on one conversion, they'll admit they're actually OK with the behaviour they were just bitching about :rolleyes:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Maybe your guy friends have halitosis and little willies? :rolleyes: Or maybe they need to work on technique. Many men think they are great lovers, when in fact they kinda suck at it.

liberia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I`m in my third marriage, and have had many other girlfriends. Of course, there are always exceptions, but I have found that most women don`t really enjoy fucking that much especially as they get older. When they do want sex, they don`t want extensive foreplay, contrary to what we men are told -- they just want the fuck to be over as quickly as possible. I have only found 2 women that really knew how to make love and not just lie there waiting to be serviced. If you want good sex, it has to be with someone under 25, 30 max. These are the ones with any sexual appetite as it`s relatively new to them. Women are also turned on if they think there is the slightest possibility of getting pregnant. I know a lot of you women are going to shout me down, but remember, you are on this site because you are in a minority and not sexually boring like the majority of women.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I`m in my third marriage, and have had many other girlfriends. Of course, there are always exceptions, but I have found that most women don`t really enjoy fucking that much especially as they get older. When they do want sex, they don`t want extensive foreplay, contrary to what we men are told -- they just want the fuck to be over as quickly as possible. I have only found 2 women that really knew how to make love and not just lie there waiting to be serviced. If you want good sex, it has to be with someone under 25, 30 max. These are the ones with any sexual appetite as it`s relatively new to them. Women are also turned on if they think there is the slightest possibility of getting pregnant. I know a lot of you women are going to shout me down, but remember, you are on this site because you are in a minority and not sexually boring like the majority of women.

Has it occurred to you that maybe it's just the kind of woman you go for? And if you are talking about your own personal sex partners has it perhaps occurred to you also that the main thing in common with the sex those women were having with you was, in fact, you.

I bet you didn't like reading that... the suggestion that maybe they like sex just fine, just not sex with you. You see, I'm taking something that could be inferred from the (very limited) evidence and stating it like I know it to be true. Which is what you did. The older women you have been with may have become bored of sex with you because it is boring, they may have stopped liking sex because, as the relationship progressed, you stopped treating them in the way that made them want you. You may have just got unlucky and ended up with women that have hormonal problems as they get older.

Now, I can't really make a general statement that I believe your lack of satisfying sex with women over 30 is your fault - I can suspect it, but I can't know it because I don't have all the facts. In the same way, you can't make a statement that if a man wants good sex "it has to be with someone under 25, 30 max" because you just have not slept with all the women in the world. You are taking your own experience and generalising too far. I know plenty of women who are not members of this site and who are in their late 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s and 60s who still have strong sexual appetites. There is a school of thought, a very strong one, that suggests that women do not hit their sexual peak until 40+.

I'm not shouting you down - I have no reason to doubt that your experience is as you say - but your experience is not universal. Isn't it possible that you are a big factor in the way the women you have sex with respond to sex as a relationship goes along its way?

liberia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
All the things you say I`ve heard before, but it`s bollocks. just thankful that as well as my wife, I have a little African girlfriend who is 22.

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ManlyBanisters is doing a great job trying to help you Liberia. I wonder what planet you are living on? "Older women don't enjoy fucking?" ROFL You're joking right?
Post a little question about what it's like to be with a MILF or cougar...or perhaps you know? Perhaps one kicked you out of her bed "heckling" (a term I cannot take credit for found in another post about bad sex) in less than 5 minutes?

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Has it occurred to you that maybe it's just the kind of woman you go for? And if you are talking about your own personal sex partners has it perhaps occurred to you also that the main thing in common with the sex those women were having with you was, in fact, you.

I bet you didn't like reading that... the suggestion that maybe they like sex just fine, just not sex with you. You see, I'm taking something that could be inferred from the (very limited) evidence and stating it like I know it to be true. Which is what you did. The older women you have been with may have become bored of sex with you because it is boring, they may have stopped liking sex because, as the relationship progressed, you stopped treating them in the way that made them want you. You may have just got unlucky and ended up with women that have hormonal problems as they get older.

Now, I can't really make a general statement that I believe your lack of satisfying sex with women over 30 is your fault - I can suspect it, but I can't know it because I don't have all the facts. In the same way, you can't make a statement that if a man wants good sex "it has to be with someone under 25, 30 max" because you just have not slept with all the women in the world. You are taking your own experience and generalising too far. I know plenty of women who are not members of this site and who are in their late 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s and 60s who still have strong sexual appetites. There is a school of thought, a very strong one, that suggests that women do not hit their sexual peak until 40+.

I'm not shouting you down - I have no reason to doubt that your experience is as you say - but your experience is not universal. Isn't it possible that you are a big factor in the way the women you have sex with respond to sex as a relationship goes along its way?

I'm going to have to more than agree with Manly Bannisters on this one. Studies show that women don't hit their sexual peak until mid-30's or possibly even later. If you've had that many problems with that many women....then there is only one commonality....YOU!

While yes there are many women who grew up thinking that sex was simply for reproduction/whatever other reason they were given for having repressed sexuality......most of that was well over by the 70's. It is possible you attract the hold-outs from the sexual repression era....or it's possible that you don't have a good enough technique to really excite the ladies you're with. Either way don't discount older women or say that the only good sex there is to be had is with women under 30....I'm pretty sure that you could encounter the same problem with plenty of women under 30 if you don't have the right techniques and such in the bedroom and out.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

ha!

Ive never had a problem getting as much sex as I wanted in a relationship, unless there was emotional problems, then sometimes we would play hold out wars, but those were rare, even when breaking up.

When I was in a relationship with an average sized guy I rarely cared about having sex. Plus he kind of sucked in bed. But my ex who has a perfect cock could get it from me whenever (and still does!) I think size is more important to women than people realize. I've never known a chick who was in a relationship with a guy who was well endowed who didn't want it all the time. Your friends must be small or average or just not good in bed.

poizen-ivy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Duds in bed sounds plausible.
I could go twice a day, once a minimum and I get told my sex drive is intimidating. I guess everyone is different and you're damned if you do, damned if you don't.

No idea what the average 'norm' is... I have a feeling it's like 3 times a week for women.(It may have changed since I last read that)