Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When I was young and in college my fraternity brothers and I called it sac sweat. All I know is the musky smell a dude or I get around my crotch after a workout is one on the sexiest smells on earth. That smell makes me so hard it hurts LOL! I remember the first time I noticed it on me after football and thought to myself I was becoming a man. My dad's sex/growing up speech covered washing good down there to avoid having that smell.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
unwashed cock smells gross.. enough to gag me too.. Esp. uncut cock- no way. No one is usually offended by their own bod smells tho.. but, to get a whiff of another's unexpected, smelly dick is horrible is what I always hear and agree..(unless ur a cock pig lol) And sorry, but far as uncut dick, no matter HOW much u wash.. uncut dick head ALWAYS has this lingering lite fish smell.. period. Done enough research on that lol.

Hmm :eek:, well i suggest, without being rude, that you do more research you are obviously doing it in the wrong places :wink: as a uncut bloke i do not have a lite fish smell or any other vile smell just wanted to make that clear thanks.

Maybe this post is another lead and battle into the forever cut V uncut threads that have been going around .:rolleyes:

Reactions: St. Hoe

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm uncut with a fairly long foreskin. If I don't wash behind the head, smegma builds and smells. It's not a bad smell and my wife likes it and that I find exciting. However, a couple of days does produce a really strong smell.

Reactions: person1992

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Would love to smell your man smell while I am on my knees sucking your cock hungjosh! When are you gonna let me at it!

But back to your post... Yes, man smell can be great. Sometimes at the end of the day or in the morning before I have a shower I can't resist putting my hand down my pants, having a swipe of my cock and balls and then having a nice sniff before I get all clean... Hmmm, its good when you can turn yourself on... :biggrin1:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like a lil' bit of manscent...but I dislike the fishy smell of unwashed uncut dicks. I just can't get with that.

I once started messing around with this reeeally hot guy and when I unzipped his pants, it smelled like the Boston Fish Market. I almost threw up on his jeans. Needless to say I made his ass wash up before we did anything.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the smell of my cock and balls and others but, no women have responded to this thread. Wonder what their thoughts are on this subject

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I enjoy my own scent - not just from my genitals - but all over. My sweat and natural scent has a very subtle spice to it that I like.

For the guy who mentioned that no women have answered this thread, I asked my girlfriend what she thought about mine;
It's a fresh scent, especially after a shower, though mainly your natural body odour; but it's got this warm tinge to it. This might sound strange, but it smells like a freshly cleaned linen cloth that's had some warm food sitting on it. It's simply a really warm, comfortable, fresh smell - it's gives me a warm, sensual feeling; like drinking good scotch.

:redface:

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh this kicks my hormones into overdrive. The jet fuel turns on when i small his balls and pubic hair. Ahhhh nothing smells better than that. Ok, guess who's getting attacked when he gets in the door? Thanks again LPSG!

Finally, a real womans perspective, thanks BHR