My Man Smell

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Soo on target. Also wonder how many others sniff their wet jocks fresh from their gym bags while jerking off once they get home.

I never smell my own underwear and jerk off. :rolleyes:

What the hell are you all talking about? My balls dont give off a scent?

Mine don't either. When I had jock itch last year my crotch stunk--smelled like a dead animal.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh this kicks my hormones into overdrive. The jet fuel turns on when i small his balls and pubic hair. Ahhhh nothing smells better than that. Ok, guess who's getting attacked when he gets in the door? Thanks again LPSG!

A woman after my own heart.

so girls tell us what it is you like about man musk

It's unique -- it's undeniably the smell of a man, but every man is different. The smell of his balls and groin after a workday, or especially after sex or exercise, is not like anything else. It's intoxicating...musky...I just breathe and breathe it in and it's like a fine wine I can't get enough of.

Seriously.

Almost every night I go to sleep with AW's cock in my mouth, and his wonderful scent surrounds me as I slip into dreamland.

I am not kidding. We really do this. I saw another LPSG poster describe it before AW & I met, and I thought he might be fibbing a little -- but I found out it is quite possible and enjoyable for both parties (provided the woman doesn't have a teeth-grinding problem or anything).

I actually mentioned it to my therapist once and he said I wasn't the first woman to tell him about doing that, and that the others described it (the practice of going to sleep with your man's cock in your mouth) as "comforting."

Men are supposed to smell like men, it's a smell that would be unpleasant to smell in a grocer's shop, but when it's on the guy you know you're going to be getting naked and sweaty with it's hot :)

Precisely.

There are two different man smells. One is the basic scent of a man, which is easily found in the neck area. This can make or break a relationship, even prevent it from happening, depending upon what is going on with a woman hormonally. (Women on the Pill experience things differently.)

The sex smell you're discussing here is best experienced emanating from the balls. It is completely pleasant and exciting and comforting.

Exactly.

I also love that heavy sex funk when you've been messing all night - when the scent hangs so heavy in the air you can almost chew it.

Fuck...now you're making me hot SP...and my man is busy taking an on-line course...DAMN!!! (but we had sex earlier tonight, so don't take my whining too seriously)

What the hell are you all talking about? My balls dont give off a scent?

What am i missing, could someone explain this too me please?

Sure they do. You're just too far away from them to smell it (a man has to be pretty flexible to be able to smell his own balls).

Probably, it is too faint for you to smell just by sniffing the air around you...but you could probably detect it on your underwear at the end of a day.

My pussy is usually like that. I can't smell it unless I've gotten extremely aroused and wet, or I've been fucking...otherwise the scent is pretty mild (especially since I get Brazilian waxes and there's no hair there for odours to cling to).

My ex girlfriend seemed to like it. Might explain why she used to start randomly sucking my balls with her nose pressed up against my cock.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, 'a few days' of smell will obviously make 'others run from you'. Going two days without a shower is enough.

I like to smell all my funk after, say, 24 hours--smegma, asshole, dried cum--but then it's time to take a bath and get all those ghosts off.

Darkk_Horse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, the more I read on this site the more normal I feel. Or maybe I feel more normal here because this is not a normal site!

I never thought anyone else did it! I love my man scent, I can honestly just breathe deep my musky release. It makes me feel even more like a man! I love it! It gets me horny(er) with every drag of it. Oh yeah, oh, yeah...

...please excuse me I need to uh...take care of something real fast or uh...real slow!

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Great Thread!
I know I like the smell of my "man" too! LOL
What I really enjoy seeing is a guy who's hung up to his nipples or better
taking a sniff under his shirt collar and sitting back in blissful harmony with his own man smell...:smile:

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some days when I smell my man smell coming from my big uncut cock and my low-hanging balls it makes me horny to smell that warm, animal smell...
Yeah man, and I'll bet you make some good ol Irish head cheese too. :fing02:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love to smell myself after a few days of no bath of shower...lol

and it just drives other wild and they for some reason run from me because i am so intense...
Not for me... I've noticed that men and women tend to stand closer to me when I haven't showered. (Clean clothes for work though!)

Pheromones?

:wink: Onan

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i sniff my jock all the time - thats awesome. i would also sneak sniffs of my roomie's ripe underwear back in college too. as much as i like my own man scent, i prefer other guys more.
Yeah, tell it like it is! :banana: lol

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my wife says my "man" smell is in the middle of my chest. she says it is unique to me and turns her on. the smell coming off my cock after a work day is a "man" smell also, and it gets washed off before wife blows me. it smells fishy, or pissy, whatever you want to call it, it smells anything but good.
Blasphamy! Do you realize there are people who would pay big money to suck that off your dick somewhere before you go home to wifey??? :yup: lol