My Man Smell

B_feellikealilgirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i just love the smell of my dirty cock. i like to roll the foreskin back and take a nice, long whiff of that heavy, funky odor. there's nothing better than kneeling in front of a man, unbuckling his belt and lowering his zipper, then pulling down his shorts and having a big uncut cock flop out, then rolling the foreskin back and smelling his cock, and finally tasting that wonderful manliness, and ultimately the delicious taste and odor of cum. i look forward to summer, when i can bury my face in a nice sweaty, funky crotch, and lick some sweaty balls and cock! black men smell wonderful down there, much funkier and sexier than white men, right girls? check out the smegma vids on xtube for some really ripe, cheesy cocks!

legionnaire24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's a natural sex pheromone. Since most of us are posting in 1st world nations(most probably the US) we probably have a tendency to bathe a lot(once every other day to twice a day). Well, this bathing also washes out this natural musk. Go to a country where they don't bathe as often and the smell might be overwhelming.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's a natural sex pheromone. Since most of us are posting in 1st world nations(most probably the US) we probably have a tendency to bathe a lot(once every other day to twice a day). Well, this bathing also washes out this natural musk. Go to a country where they don't bathe as often and the smell might be overwhelming.

I think skipping one day of bathing is the secret, and don't always wash under the foreskin if you want some cheese. More than 48 hours not bathing just smells of neglect and sourness, not sexiness. Even good B.O. needs to be fresh:biggrin1::tongue::redface:Yum. I prefer white smell to black smell, and my own to other guys' smells.

ladsonbehr49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
actually when I am working I take a shower in the morning and in the evening and make sure before sex<whats that> I shower too and I never ever let anyone enter my hole (whats that) before I shower too. I like to smell manly or fresh before I engage warp drive..oops in sex...I had star trek on my mind again.

What to do?

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love this thread! I love the natural smell of a man! It is an instant turn on!
I hadn't found anyone else that shared my feelings on it before. All of my friends like various colognes, but I much prefer the raw smell of man! Now, if I could find a guy around me that doesn't douse himself in cologne.

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love this thread! I love the natural smell of a man! It is an instant turn on!
I hadn't found anyone else that shared my feelings on it before. All of my friends like various colognes, but I much prefer the raw smell of man! Now, if I could find a guy around me that doesn't douse himself in cologne.

i appreciate good cologne, but I also love my mans smell :biggrin1:
honestly,, i think a lot of people are embarrassed to admit it

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
My wife complains I ooze musk, even after a bath, and I don't use deoderants because I've been able to kill insects with them.

Anyway, washing is good before sex, and the main point I do is a rinse off the soap so that I'm as natural as I can be. I don't want to smell perfume-y--I want to small like me.

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i just love the smell of my dirty cock. i like to roll the foreskin back and take a nice, long whiff of that heavy, funky odor. there's nothing better than kneeling in front of a man, unbuckling his belt and lowering his zipper, then pulling down his shorts and having a big uncut cock flop out, then rolling the foreskin back and smelling his cock, and finally tasting that wonderful manliness, and ultimately the delicious taste and odor of cum. i look forward to summer, when i can bury my face in a nice sweaty, funky crotch, and lick some sweaty balls and cock! black men smell wonderful down there, much funkier and sexier than white men, right girls? check out the smegma vids on xtube for some really ripe, cheesy cocks!

OK.... i think most people like a little bit of funk, but if you've got a foreskin and it's cheesy and stanky there is NO WAY i'm touching that shit.... thats just gross....

B_punylilpecker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love it when I can smell my own cunt, it's a delicious warm musky updraft of horniness :)
what an incredible woman! a woman who's honest enough to admit that she loves the smell of her own cunt is a very rare and remarkable individual. i love going down on strong smelling pussy. i love the smell of a womans cunt, especially when that wonderful funky smell is mixed with the smell of her piss, and maybe the smell and taste of her current lover's cum!. i also agree with feellikalilgirl, i love the smell and taste of a man's dirty, cheesy cock. odor and taste are more important than the visuals sometimes.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really like funky smelling balls, and I love sweaty male armpits. There's quite a bit of science now about human odors and their natural attractiveness, but tens of millions of Americans are in denial and/or ignorance about this after 100 years of advertisements about deodorant, cologne/perfume, soap, shampoo, etc., etc.

Broken5150

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok call me stupid but isnt this really called BO? Maybe im missing something here but I cant stand myself when Im stinking out the neighbors, why the hell would I be turned on by it. Whatever floats your dingy I guess.:confused:

Broken:biggrin1:

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok call me stupid but isnt this really called BO? Maybe im missing something here but I cant stand myself when Im stinking out the neighbors, why the hell would I be turned on by it. Whatever floats your dingy I guess.:confused:

Broken:biggrin1:

BO is BO and it stinks but, the natural smell of a man or woman is intoxicating

D_Gene_Rugburn

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love the smell of my hot steaming jock after a heavy workout in the gym. Love to hold it over my nose n mouth n breathe deep while wackin out a load when Im done

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, Monster is right....BO is BO...a body odor caused from a person being either unclean or having done or eaten something which has caused an unpleasant body odor which is excreted through perspiration. Unless this acrid and sour smell is a turn-on for you, it's most unpleasant and stinks.

However, when a man or woman is clean...with no residue of strong smelling soaps, colognes or other scents or fragrences...the natural human scents, or the individual pheromonal excretions of men or women, are especially obvious and are wonderful and intoxicating, especially during close contact and love making. There are spots where this is most obvious and strong and they are the nape of the neck, the arm pits, the hands, the crotch area and genitals, and the feet.

Hoorah for this great and intoxicating aroma....!!!

blacklibran1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What the fuck? This nasty. Cheesy cocks? That's just vile. I would never in a million years want to be with someone who bathed every other day, whi had a smelly groin and a cheesy uncock cock.. I just barf thinking about it. Yes a nice man smell is hot..but there is nothing acceptable about being dirty. Ew ew ew ew

Gonzo3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What the fuck? This nasty. Cheesy cocks? That's just vile. I would never in a million years want to be with someone who bathed every other day, whi had a smelly groin and a cheesy uncock cock.. I just barf thinking about it. Yes a nice man smell is hot..but there is nothing acceptable about being dirty. Ew ew ew ew
...mmmmmmmmmm ... cheesy cock ... niceeeeeeeeeeeeee.:lmao: