Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
unwashed cock smells gross.. enough to gag me too.. Esp. uncut cock- no way. No one is usually offended by their own bod smells tho.. but, to get a whiff of another's unexpected, smelly dick is horrible is what I always hear and agree..(unless ur a cock pig lol) And sorry, but far as uncut dick, no matter HOW much u wash.. uncut dick head ALWAYS has this lingering lite fish smell.. period. Done enough research on that lol.

I don't know what your research was like, but you've never smelled my dick. I'm uncut and don't smell, as most guys I've been with. Perhaps you should have chosen your subjects better.

I hate body odor as well. Nothing better than sex after a shower.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
unwashed cock smells gross.. enough to gag me too.. Esp. uncut cock- no way. No one is usually offended by their own bod smells tho.. but, to get a whiff of another's unexpected, smelly dick is horrible is what I always hear and agree..(unless ur a cock pig lol) And sorry, but far as uncut dick, no matter HOW much u wash.. uncut dick head ALWAYS has this lingering lite fish smell.. period. Done enough research on that lol.

Hmm :eek:, well i suggest, without being rude, that you do more research you are obviously doing it in the wrong places :wink: as a uncut bloke i do not have a lite fish smell or any other vile smell just wanted to make that clear thanks.

Maybe this post is another lead and battle into the forever cut V uncut threads that have been going around .:rolleyes:

Reactions: St. Hoe

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Love the Manly Musky Smell
Has to be only a day old tho..any more and a little overpowering, fr me
A little rub of the finger around the forbidden' area is it, not so much a direct Whiff..is OK
As LANGE D NZ,s x Prime Minster said at an Oxford Union debate in the 8o,s
re Nuclear Issues
'I can SMELL the Uranium on your breath'
(NOT at all related, but what the fck') haha
enz

ryan62

Just Browsing
Media
I'm uncut, in fact have a long foreskin, and although I wash under my foreskin every day I still get that cocky smell. My wife likes it and it doesn't both me as it's just how it is. My mates who are cut don't get the smell at all and they often comment on my smell especially when we're away on a boys weekend and we don't shower for a few days. I also get a smegma build up quite quickly. It's something I just have to live with.

woodgreenguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess we are talking a big defference between cut and uncut. The US model rarely smells of one day smegma alas. I miss foreskin now I live here and not in London!
Ball sweat is something else mmmm.

D

deleted509196

Oh my man's 'man smell' (his cock and balls) smells lovely - intoxicating even!

He says I smell lovely too which is great, it's good to be appreciated!

He loves his own smell too, and I can't blame him!

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that's not man smell, that's urine fermented in your underwear. my wife says my man smell is in the center of my slightly hairy chest. it disappears after showering, but comes back in a couple hours, is unique to me, she says she could be blind, and know me by that smell. she can't define it, says it smells good, natural, not cologne. and she says I am the only lover she had that had his own smell.

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm uncut with a fairly long foreskin. If I don't wash behind the head, smegma builds and smells. It's not a bad smell and my wife likes it and that I find exciting. However, a couple of days does produce a really strong smell.

Reactions: person1992

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
that's not man smell, that's urine fermented in your underwear. my wife says my man smell is in the center of my slightly hairy chest. it disappears after showering, but comes back in a couple hours, is unique to me, she says she could be blind, and know me by that smell. she can't define it, says it smells good, natural, not cologne. and she says I am the only lover she had that had his own smell.

You give off pheromones from different parts of your body, especially from places like your pits and crotch. Your man smell in the middle of your chest is your unique scent with a little of your skin's sweat. It is a different smell from either your pit or crotch. Everyone's basic scent is unique.

D

deleted509196

You give off pheromones from different parts of your body, especially from places like your pits and crotch. Your man smell in the middle of your chest is your unique scent with a little of your skin's sweat. It is a different smell from either your pit or crotch. Everyone's basic scent is unique.
Pheromones - that'll be why I love the smell of my man so much, because I'm SO attracted to him!

B_jahose2007

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For some odd reason I'm pretty turned on with my smell after i come from the gym....a couple times or so i've sniffed my jocks after leaving practice and it got me pretty turned on

TeaganFL

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love that smell too!! I can be having a crappy day, and catch a wiff of it...OMG!! then all I want to do is bury my face in it..just have it all over me!!

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Best aphrodisiac.

Seems like dark-haired guys get it more strongly than light-haired guys. Anyone agree or disagree?

I'm a redhead and naturally very hairy in that area, but I get little to none of it.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
For some odd reason I'm pretty turned on with my smell after i come from the gym....a couple times or so i've sniffed my jocks after leaving practice and it got me pretty turned on
Doesn't really turn me on, but I like the way I smell too. Kind of spicy and sweet. I think most people smell nice when they're fresh.