My Man Smell

D_o8o0uyh

Just Browsing
Media
:redface:I love that smell, too. I love the smell of my pussy, too. I have this fantasy about having a man on his knees with his nose between my legs, smelling my pussy. It excites him and he gets hard. He starts to jack off to the smell of my pussy. All kinds of playtime ensues.
I would love to bury my nose in your pussy and jack off.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't have much of a sense of smell. Unless someone hasn't showered in like a week (nasty) or has bathed in cologne I don't notice any smell.

Russ311

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When I was young and in college my fraternity brothers and I called it sac sweat. All I know is the musky smell a dude or I get around my crotch after a workout is one on the sexiest smells on earth. That smell makes me so hard it hurts LOL! I remember the first time I noticed it on me after football and thought to myself I was becoming a man. My dad's sex/growing up speech covered washing good down there to avoid having that smell.

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Good old natural sweat can be a turn on. As long as it hasn't been too long. I can't stand the smell of my sweaty underarms without deodorant, if I'm in a hurry, and forget. The natural sweat on my balls after sex, or a jack off session can be a turn on to me though.

However, that fishy smell (usually found on an unclean, uncut cock) is just plain nasty. I don't know how long, without a shower, it takes to get to that fishy smell but it gags me. What is more disturbing is that I am encountering it more than I ever have before. Are people just not showering anymore? Can someone, with an uncut cock, tell me if they know, about how long it takes(without washing) to get that fishy smell? Is this smell a combination of piss, sweat, and old cum? Just curious.

chigitychaunc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm always leery of my man cheese, and won't do anything sexually, unless I've showered, recently. Unless it's just a hard, no foreplay fuck.

Last edited:

hamletbb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Can someone, with an uncut cock, tell me if they know, about how long it takes(without washing) to get that fishy smell? Is this smell a combination of piss, sweat, and old cum? Just curious.

About 12 hours after thoroughly washing it.

If you wash it clean and dry it well first thing in the morning, then you get dressed and go to work, have an average day without too much physical exertion, having urinated during the day a few times, by the end of that day an uncut cock will begin to smell slightly fishy. Yes, the smell is a combination of sweat, a few drops of dry urine, some pheromones, and a few dead skin cells. It's not an offensive smell, I don't think.

If you are gonna have someone give you oral sex at the end of that day, you just retract the skin, soap up your dick and foreskin again, and rinse them thoroughly and towel it all dry (in less than one minute). And - hey presto - it's back to smelling clean/odorless.

After sex, though, you'd certainly want to wash the head and foreskin again. Semen that gets trapped beneath the foreskin goes off pretty quickly and will make an uncut dick smell very sharp and acrid in a very short time.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
I avoid the man smell at all costs.

I shave my pits and crotch (also don't have much body hair), I use lotion daily as well as face moisturizers, I use baby powder, and I never leave the house with out a few sprays of cologne.

Some yall in here are nasty and have poor hygiene. Not wearing deodorant? Really?

OMG why don't you just live in a lavender bag its a sure way of curing that obsessive compulsive disorder

QueenDvine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes omg I totally agree, I adore the scent of my man and his lovely man smell that sweet musky and animalistic scent just sends me into total passion, and I can't wait to physically indulge in him. :)

dcasey

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A lot of the smell is trapped by the pubic hair which may be a good thing if you enjoy the smell, but not your partner.

Sometimes it's best to trim or get rid of all of the hair around your junk for good hygiene.

hotdogmustard

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pheromones at work. This is a fantastic indicator, above most other factors, of my attraction to a man or woman. My scent has always been discussed by partners as something that is a positive. My main dude loves keeping my underwear and we have definitely both used each other's underwear for the purpose of fantasy when we are apart, and he has a totally unique and intoxicating scent that brings an instant smile, among other instant things. I'm about 50/50 success with female scents; my general observation has been that a physically active woman is likely to have a healthier, milder scent. I don't do much with cologne, and keep the soap and deodorants minimal, so generally what you smell on me is me. I am frequently asked what cologne I am wearing and people don't believe when I say "it's just me."

henry777

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do like the natural smell of men to a certain degree. That is the smell is not too strong. Someone who hasn't showered for 3 days is a turn off but a mild musky smell after a hard work out is a definite boner inducer for me.