My man uses MAGNUMS

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by 92philip, Dec 21, 2011.

1. 92philip

92philip New Member

Albums:
    So I went on a little vacation with my new man that I met in my Zumba class. We decided that we were going to try anal that night, it was my first time with anal. I was going to let him be the top because he's got the bigger dick. He's about 5-6 inches wide and about 7 1/2 long.

So we go to a convenience store to buy some condoms, and he picks out just regular sized condoms, and I said, oh hell you better grab some magnums just in case. He looked at me like I was crazy, and said why would I need those. I responded, because you are huge. So he bought both packs.

When we got back to the hotel room we got hot and heavy, and it turns out the even the magnums were a little tight on him. OMG how can a magnum be a little tight. Lol. He's amazing hung.

We didn't end up having anal sex, mostly because my ass was waaaay too tight. Next time I want to get a butt plug or a dildo to help loosen me up. Without the stretching he just will not fit. I tried topping him, but he was too damn tight as well. It didn't matter too me because we were still able to give each other multiple orgasms.

He's the first man that I met who needs to use a magnum.

2. CBS69

CBS69 New Member

Albums:
    When I did use condoms it was always magnums.

3. D_Crystallized Ginger

first, magnum aren't for huge penis but just above average like 7x5.5. Magnum xl instead are built for larger ones like 8x 6 plus. This is not from personal experience but from what I read over the internet and especially lpsg... Second, you have got a very large cock yourself.. whats your length and girth? I think YOU should wear magnums...

4. Tully77

Tully77 Member

From alot of personal experience, there is a much bigger difference between regular condoms and magnums than between magnums and magnum XLs.

5. B_cockluv10

B_cockluv10 New Member

My regular bfs use magnums. I sometimes hook up with a stud who uses magnum xl and they're snug on him. He would like to find something bigger if he could.

6. jonni86

jonni86 New Member

yeah magnums are not for super endowed people. just slightly above average. I was getting hot with a guy and had to use one of his condoms. I'm just about 7 and it fit me. I was surprised, and sorta felt annoyed lol, because you always see them there in the store, and I never bought them assuming I wasn't big enough.

7. 1kmb1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    magnums (and magnum xl) are disgusting condoms, they stink, like literally have a foul odor, and they arent that big.

8. 92philip

92philip New Member

Albums:
    Well I am 7.5 x 4.5 and I can't fit into magnums. So the idea that it is just for people slightly above average is just not true. And it is true they smell like shit. @ mystic wolf, my measurements are 7.5 x 4.5, and his are the same length but more girth. I use just standard trojans and they fit just fine, although I didn't try on the magnums.

9. 92philip

92philip New Member

Albums:
    But Giovanni, my lover, is quite large.

10. travis1985

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree with everyone who says they're not that much bigger. I'm pretty thick and use them for the girth (don't need any special treatment for my length) only because regular ones are so tight as to be uncomfortable. Yet I know plenty of guys who are thicker than me and don't mind regulars. I think two things. One is that magnums are just a little bit bigger and are mostly just an excuse to give guys an ego trip thinking they need the big condoms. The other is that it's the regular condoms that are on the small side, not the magnums that are sized for super huge cocks.

11. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

My husband thinks that Magnum XLs aren't any larger than a regular condom. He needs 4 hands to hold one open to get it over the head. Good thing we are monogamous or else I'd be scared because of the condom issue.

12. B_cockluv10

B_cockluv10 New Member

I've put on many magnums and have never noticed a bad smell. To me what little smell they have is the same as anything else made of latex.
    Maybe you need to wash your dick :)

13. B_stanmarsh14

B_stanmarsh14 New Member

Can not stand using the Trojan brand at all, as they never seam to fit right on me, and also have way too much lube inside.

Normally stick to Durex XXL, and have no problems.

14. D_Herman_Smellville

D_Herman_Smellville New Member

I started using magnums when I was 14 and stopped when I was 15. I haven't used a condom since then. I wonder how they would fit me now? Not to brag or anything:cool:

15. D_Crystallized Ginger

@ OP: you sure u measured your girth right??? it seems way thicker than 4.5 inches... both you have a very small frame or you don't know hot to take measurements!

16. hud01

Gold Member

No you aren't bragging or facing the possibilty of spreading STD's

17. hungteen19921992

hungteen19921992 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Definitely not 4.5 around.

4.5 wide maybe. :confused:

18. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Has been a long time since I've tasted one. :biggrin1:

19. D_Crystallized Ginger

So I m not the only one who noticed that... usually guys tends to inflate their size but this guy seems to be underestimating his... you and me have the same thickness that is 5.5 and the guy looks thicker than both of us...

20. Catharsis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah, it's what I thought but I didn't want to call him out on anything :tongue:. I'm 4.5" thick and he doesn't look anything like this!

Trust me on this one... :redface:

Draft saved Draft deleted