My man uses MAGNUMS

D_Judith K Rantz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I started using magnums when I was 14 and stopped when I was 15. I haven't used a condom since then. I wonder how they would fit me now? Not to brag or anything:cool:

No, that's not just about the dumbest thing you could do at all....
*complete sarcasm*
these women you sleep with must be in the same boat as you

No you aren't bragging or facing the possibilty of spreading STD's

Last edited:

92philip

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well I'm not purposely underestimating my size. And the fucker who said I didn't wash my dick can go fuck himself, because the magnums weren't for me ass hole. And my boyfriend washes his cock, I know because I took a shower with him that morning. Smell a magnum, they stink. Seriously if you are going to accuse someone of bad hygiene use a little tact you stupid cunt.

92philip

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I just remeasured and I got 5.5 around. It just doesn't seem that thick to me, but I guess I am. And the regular trojans fit me fine, so I don't think that they are made all that small. Although I didn't try the magnums, maybe the magnums would fit. I seriously didn't think this post would have turned into everyone attacking me for saying magnums were for thick guys. The name MAGNUM, is in the title. Lol. Sorry to make an assumption that obviously sent everyone going crazy.

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just remeasured and I got 5.5 around. It just doesn't seem that thick to me, but I guess I am. And the regular trojans fit me fine, so I don't think that they are made all that small. Although I didn't try the magnums, maybe the magnums would fit. I seriously didn't think this post would have turned into everyone attacking me for saying magnums were for thick guys. The name MAGNUM, is in the title. Lol. Sorry to make an assumption that obviously sent everyone going crazy.
You might have read that you were 0.5" away from 5", in the wrong direction!

I don't really know why so many people jumped all over the word "magnums," either. Regular condoms were made to stretch - same with magnums and magnums XLs, I would imagine. I haven't really used a condom in a while, but I once borrowed one from my stepbrother and it was a Magnum. I'm not sure if he bought it because of the name or because he actually needed it - I didn't care to find out, and even if I did, I would probably be banned if I posted about it.

Anyway, needless to say that the condom was useless for me. So, if a guy actually needed Magnums, I would be pretty impressed. But of course, that clearly doesn't apply to any one else on this site... Why am I not surprised?

Media
No, that's not just about the dumbest thing you could do at all....
*complete sarcasm*
these women you sleep with must be in the same boat as you

You shouldn't pass judgements on something you don't no anything about . I've been with my current gf since I was 14 so you can take your pointless comments elsewhere.

Last edited:

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media

you are. and actually u r bigger than your bf...

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree with everyone who says they're not that much bigger. I'm pretty thick and use them for the girth (don't need any special treatment for my length) only because regular ones are so tight as to be uncomfortable. Yet I know plenty of guys who are thicker than me and don't mind regulars. I think two things. One is that magnums are just a little bit bigger and are mostly just an excuse to give guys an ego trip thinking they need the big condoms. The other is that it's the regular condoms that are on the small side, not the magnums that are sized for super huge cocks.
Well I agree.
I couldn't use the regular condoms of Durex.
The girth was the problem, even that I knew that they can expand a lot, I never came with such a condom.
And with the magnums I didn t have that uncomfortable feeling.
No need to feel I needed bigger condoms, just comfort.
Even with Magnums, the condom was very tight, I'm midshaft 5"75.
Never tried bigger condoms, but even the Magnums didn t felt right to me.

tamati

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Magnums do stink! Enough even to kill my erection. Larges are not much bigger than regular.

Btw... I thought condoms with spermacide were not the best choice for protection from std's during anal....

Molins

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree with everyone who says they're not that much bigger. I'm pretty thick and use them for the girth (don't need any special treatment for my length) only because regular ones are so tight as to be uncomfortable. Yet I know plenty of guys who are thicker than me and don't mind regulars. I think two things. One is that magnums are just a little bit bigger and are mostly just an excuse to give guys an ego trip thinking they need the big condoms. The other is that it's the regular condoms that are on the small side, not the magnums that are sized for super huge cocks.

I'm going to have to agree with you. I go for.magnums for.girth reasons and the past few times I've noticed that there was an indent from the condom after sex. This is a newer occurrence so I'm not sure if I got a bit bigger or just got a bit more excited than usual which made me temporarily bigger.

House21

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I use magnums because of girth. For years I had trouble putting on regular condoms. They were difficult to get on and extremely tight and uncomfortable. But I just thought that was how condoms were supposed to fit. Eventually I tried magnums and never went back. It was never about length or boosting my ego, just a matter of comfort. Although I can see how some people might use them just so they can say "I use magnums".