My Man Wants To Use A Strap On (Women Reponses Only Please)

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Why should anyone have to do any sex act that they don't like?

To satisfy their partner? :eek:

It's a question of degree, surely? The idea of anal rimming doesn't really appeal to me, but if you washed your arse I would do it if you liked it. But then if you wanted to smear shit on me, I would draw the line.

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To satisfy their partner? :eek:

It's a question of degree, surely? The idea of anal rimming doesn't really appeal to me, but if you washed your arse I would do it if you liked it. But then if you wanted to smear shit on me, I would draw the line.
How do you know it isn't to the shitty degree for her? Seems so to me. It wouldn't be for me though. I'd just have a chat, and if I was okay with the direction in which the chat went, I'd be willing to try it out. Not everyone is adventurous, and even among those who are, some things are just too repulsive, and where that line is will vary from person to person.

I'm willing to do things that don't interest me. I'm not willing to do things I just flat-out do not like. I think that's where most people, including the OP draw the line.

OK. I'm a guy too, but I couldn't resist.

I'm small. Damn! Only had one woman complain but it's just always going to be something I missed out on.
So ... your guy is just trying to please you and add his name, in a sort of way, to the guys that pleased you with size.
You should not do something you don't want to do but is it such a big deal? Let him experiment.

I tried one of these:

Amazon.com: Penis Girth Enhancer Non Vibe: Health & Personal Care

Not longer but there is some added girth and I can still feel where the feeling counts most. You might like it too! Would that seem better than a strap on?

Oh well ... have fun!

timentalent

Experimental Member
Media
Let him use the thing. Then act out how "it kinda hurts.....I really don't like 'em this big" ,etc.,etc Then when you convince him to remove it let him know how tremendous HE feels instead. If you can fake an orgasm you can fake this.

WandT

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my fiance' uses a sleeve on me, granted he's 5.5 inches thick, he want's to give me a little something extra, I love girth and a thick dick feels good, so I let him fuck me with it and it does feel good, the first time he used it, I came all over it in about 30 seconds, just a great feeling be filled up like that, he uses a 8 inch dildo on me that's pretty thick and he uses that while he's licking my clit......it's almost too much to take, I cum in no time.....I love it when he uses those toys....so go and enjoy it

Sorry I am a guy, but I have the same issue your husband does. I have a small penis 5 1/2 inches and not very thick, and I have always been insecure. I know that my wife loves me and wants skin on skin but i also know that bigger is better. I have used toys on her, strap on ect. And she has told me that she prefers me, but a big part of my issue is I actually like playing with her with the toys. My biggest problem is she just lays there during sex. And I literally feel like she is thinking hurry up and get off me. The very best thing you can do for any guy is show him that you are enjoying him. You dont have to scream but certainly dont just lay there. I know she has orgasms but even those are quite, very little nose. We need to know we are satisfying our women no matter what our size. A guy with 8 inches would be insecure if she is not responding to him.
I agree that you need to talk to him. Find out his reasoning behind this desire. Just realize he may not believe he is satisfying you if your just say it and dont show it. If he just wants to play and you are not totally against it try it its very possible it may add to your sex life, if not you can tell him, No I dont like it I just want you. I like you better.

RigidDreamer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Point of order:

I realize some people find it annoying when old threads are resurrected. However, if br546769 had begun a new thread about men with small penises using strap-ons, it's quite likely that someone would have reproached him for failing to use the search function to see if the topic had already been covered.

If you want to revisit a topic that has previously been discussed (though not to your satisfaction), is it better etiquette to begin a new thread or build onto an old one?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well gee sorry for trying to make a joke. You're welcome. :rolleyes:
Maybe you should relax, and look up the origin of your joke. My response is another line in the song. I was joking back with you. I figured you knew what you were actually talking about.

"We got yo' t-shirt and you left fingerprints and all that. You are so dumb. Really, really dumb. Fo' real."

Your joke comes from the chorus.

"They climbin' in your windows, and snatchin' yo' people up, tryin' to rape 'em. So you need to hide yo' kids, hide yo' wife, hide yo' kids, hide yo' wife, and hide your husbands 'cause they rapin' everybody out here. You don't have to come and confess. We're looking for you. We gon' find you. We gon' find you. So you can run and tell that. Run and tell that. Run and tell that, Homeboy, home-home-homeboy!"

Memes. Better to know them, before you share them.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Maybe you should relax, and look up the origin of your joke. My response is another line in the song. I was joking back with you. I figured you knew what you were actually talking about.

"We got yo' t-shirt and you left fingerprints and all that. You are so dumb. Really, really dumb. Fo' real."

"They climbin' in your windows, and snatchin' yo' people up, tryin' to rape 'em. So you need to hide yo' kids, hide yo' wife, hide yo' kids, hide yo' wife, and hide your husbands 'cause they rapin' everybody out here. You don't have to come and confess. We're looking for you. We gon' find you. We gon' find you. So you can run and tell that. Run and tell that. Run and tell that, Homeboy, home-home-homeboy!"

I am so turned on right now.

blazblue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

LOL ok but sometimes its hard for me to tell tone from text. The way you wrote it made it sound like you were being serious. It's all good though. :cool:

Last edited:

I thought that was No Elastic.......:)

Last edited by a moderator: