My Marine Neighbor... True Story

Iokua

Expert Member
Media
I feel like I should have been more descriptive. Just so everyone knows, this is true. The parts I glazed over were some chat about life, some chat about what I want to do with my life after/during school, some chat about his party days, one beer down, and then that coke and rum, on empty stomaches. And finally, there was sexual tension, now that I look back at it, all night. But, this next installment is interesting because it DOES take a slightly unexpected turn. Something that I should have seen coming, but he had me horny all night. I will show yall in next installment.

Reactions: planogi

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow'
you are doing ALL the right? things then to be naughty haha
Thanks for sharing your life, at that time huh?

, and then that coke and rum, on empty stomaches. And finally, there was sexual tension, now that I look back at it,

phillyjim

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I see a career in front of a desk in the hollywod hills, keep it going you have the talent, now keep the have disipline. I'm hot for your tale!

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I see a career in front of a desk in the hollywod hills, keep it going you have the talent, now keep the have disipline. I'm hot for your tale!

Sorry, but I just can't help but make comment.....my dirty mind, I guess...:biggrin:

Is that..."tale"....or...."tail?"