My mates an undie hunter

tradie180

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How goes there?

I'd like you to take a knee and listen up. I seek your view on something.

Had a mate come round, we work at the same place but on different things. We had a few beers and discussed work, politics, geography and how we're going to take over the world.

Anyhow cut to the chase. There are two ways to get to the dunnie either through the second b.room or through laundary. I have a habbit when cold at night to close all doors.

I did my usual thing when getting back from work strip off and put on my ruby shorts on, leaving my undies in my work pants.

Heres the thing. When I took a leak after he'd gone home going the laundary way I'd noticed the door open didnt think too much of it until going through to the room and my clothes are on the be not the floor.

Odd I know but thinking back to some of the stuff that came up in convo. I dont know what to think.....

What I havent mentioned was that I have thought a threesome with him and the misses. So you could say he can do more than just sniff me undies.

Peace

Dareios

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
do not see why you are so much bothered.... if your friend is happy with your underwear, let him be. Take a new set and put it on... that is what I would do
If you want a threesome, why should not you. Maybe he is bi and has a crush on you and is the undie thing just a way of coming close to you.
Would not be bothered too much with it. Next time, I would even propose to jack off together, and see how he reacts.

whatsthatsay

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i have stolen and sniffed many pairs of underwear from good buddies and some from the better looking men at my gym....he just wants to get closer to you without any type of strings or telling you.