My mates tell women about me, I need help !

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Imported, Aug 26, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

fuzzy: Nothing special, but the biggest problem i get is when my mates laugh and jeer about my dick and tell girls that i have a big dick. It's nothing special, 9 inches, just bigger than theirs. The girls i meet through them always SOMEWHERE in the conversation bring up the topic of big dicks.

I feel uncomfortable and they ask me sometimes jokingly about my dick. How do i get around this, ie: meet women through my mates without them spoiling it all by telling them i have a big dick ? its complicated, but with women my dick is always a topic with them. Some girls even go out with me or go home with mejust to check it out. It's ridiculous they are that sad. I just want a girl who doesn't care ! How do i get about this as I am always going out with my mates AND girls as well ?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Most girls will love it if you respond with something like, "I'd rather talk about you!"

Pecker

(She Feels Like a New Man Tonight)

3. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: [quote author=Pecker link=board=relationships;num=1061901123;start=0#1 date=08/26/03 at 05:55:58]Most girls will love it if you respond with something like, "I'd rather talk about you!"

Pecker

[/quote]

I think I love you. :-*

4. Imported

Gold Member

sudas: Maybe you could say, "My mates tell stories about me to get me dates" or if you see her eyeing your crotch say "It's not real" or "I stuff for confidence." Then she'll make known her intentions early. Of course, if she hasn't heard rumors about you, then you'll be saying the wrong thing.

5. Imported

Gold Member

TragicWhiteKnight: Pretend you're actually your own wacky English cousin; that always helps me out of jams. Except for the fact that I'm already English.

Seriously, I'd say goofy humour is the best way to deal with it at first; if they laugh it off and don't bring it up again, then it's clearly just a curiosity. If it comes up again, use Pecker's response (it's a great line but used in the wrong place, it could be lethal). And if she still harps on about it after that, use sudas' approach of it all being a fake; perhaps even learn some magic tricks so it looks like you can pull socks out of your pants.

6. Imported

Gold Member

jerkin4-10: fuzzy...i fail to see the problem here...you get introduced to all types of babes that want to bed/date you because you have a big dick??? id be buying these guys beers man...i mean stop being so 'thin skinned'...if these chicks WANNA be used...use em up...if you dont, someone else will...who knows, you might even meet someone special...who cares how ya meet em???

7. hugeJT

hugeJT Member

I'd just say"Seeing is believing" and show them.

8. ColonialBoy

ColonialBoy Member

Bumping a 10 year old thread, OP last posted in 2005.

9. bobg4400

Gold Member

Because 2013 -10 = 2005 :rolleyes:
    It's kinda funny Pecker's the only one still here. :smile:

10. cliftoncock

cliftoncock New Member

so, how have the last 10 years been big boy?

11. srk515

Gold Member

Albums:

OP's last post was NOT in this thread. Good observation.

12. bobg4400

Gold Member

OP's posts aren't accessible through normal clicking.
    That's the Imported thing which is just all the old people.
    Not the OP.
    OP apparently only has 2 posts.
    The one in this thread and this one.

#12 bobg4400, Feb 27, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2013
  13. pocketpal

pocketpal New Member

Albums:
    Great thread. I experienced some facets of this in my 20s. It took me awhile to understand that these "good girl" types use such information to date steady for awhile without ruining their reputations. We do have a huge double standard regarding dating for just sex, and going exclusive for 4-6 months is a way around it. It's the hottest thing ever to realize that this happened to me because the rumor got around about my size, and because they type of dude who wouldn't slander the women I dated.

14. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    Did anyone else think "troll" upon reading the title of this thread?

Draft saved Draft deleted