My meeting with diamonddeb

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As some of you know, today I was meeting diamonddeb. It was my first meeting with a fellow LPSGer and I must say it was very pleasant. We went to see the best kung-fu movie in the history of mankind, One-Armed Boxer that was showing at Montreal's FanTasia Festival. Debbie is an articulate, intelligent, charismatic, assertive and sexy woman. I think she got hit on about fifteen times before we were even seated in the theater - I don't know if it was the short skirt or her great hair or large breasts or whatever, but man, all the guys were looking at her. That woman commands quite a presence.

I know several people on here give her flak about some of her opinions, and I must say that I was guilty of that too in the past, but I'm glad we were able to put that aside because she's a great woman and will hopefully become an even greater friend. Look beyond the chart, people, lol.

Oh, yeah: when we hugged, I got to feel her breasts against my chest, which was awesome... You guys jealous? :biggrin1:

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Ladies,

I met Burns1de today, and let me tell you....OUFFF the little charmer with major devilish charm. Not to mention easy on the eyes with a great body.....He gave me a great big hug, when we met ( and he is definitely packing what he is marketing on LPSG):eek: :eek: :eek:

Easy to chat with, and isn't judgemental.....We will definitely become great friends. I hope he finds a woman who deserves him, he isn't as brash as he comes off in his posts. He is quite the gentleman ( opening doors etc).

Oh by the way ladies, I took several peaks at his bulge during the Kung Foo movie ( even though he wears cargo pants and tries to hide it with loose clothing) and there is not a chance you can miss it. :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Honestly the woman who snags his heart is going to be one lucky bitch!!!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So you're saying she's not a man? lol. That's good :biggrin1: Grrr, I know you're joking, but that is so annoying. I'm not sure how that ugly rumor got started but I wish it would die. DiamondDeb is a real woman and a damned fine human being.
So a guy and a girl can meet and NOT have sex? :eek: Yeah, that is odd isn't it? Especially when it's too of the hottest people on the site. Maybe they're taking it slow and getting to know each other.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Two of the people I have a little crush on (ssshhhhh) met up? I'm not jealous......I'm in fantasy heaven!

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So you're saying she's not a man? lol. That's good :biggrin1:

So a guy and a girl can meet and NOT have sex? :eek:
Yes I can meet men and not have sex, it is called friendship!!!

I've allways known her to be a sweetheart without meeting her. This is old news...........................:smile: :wink:

smooches back at ya, uncut, you know you always have a special place in my books

So you're saying she's not a man? lol. That's good :biggrin1: Grrr, I know you're joking, but that is so annoying. I'm not sure how that ugly rumor got started but I wish it would die. DiamondDeb is a real woman and a damned fine human being.
awww thanks NJQT, from one sizequeen to another!!!

So a guy and a girl can meet and NOT have sex? :eek: Yeah, that is odd isn't it? Especially when it's too of the hottest people on the site. Maybe they're taking it slow and getting to know each other.
We are just friends, I met someone through LPSG given that it does not mean I can not value my friendship with Burs1de

clecle3880

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm jealous. Of both. Wait...no I'm fantasizing. Pffft...quoi dire?! C'est awesome! Yeah I'm still jealous ;-).

'Rock out with your cock out'

Cheers mates!

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NO, why would I have any reason to be jealous in the first place?

However if you thinking I would be jealous makes you feel better than I am insaneously jealous on the borderline of but not over being obsessed with the situation. How's that? Feel better?

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Glad to hear that. I like to hear about people having a good time.

Am I jealous? Sure I'm jealous, but I'm always jealous. Hell, I'm jealous of my neighbor's dog...

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Ladies,

I met Burns1de today, and let me tell you....OUFFF the little charmer with major devilish charm. Not to mention easy on the eyes with a great body.....

Why, thank you so much. :biggrin1:

He gave me a great big hug, when we met ( and he is definitely packing what he is marketing on LPSG):eek: :eek: :eek:
But that hug was too short for my liking... I'm looking forward to the next, more prolongued hug. :biggrin1:

Easy to chat with, and isn't judgemental.....We will definitely become great friends. I hope he finds a woman who deserves him, he isn't as brash as he comes off in his posts. He is quite the gentleman ( opening doors etc).
Thank you again... I'm so used to opening doors for women that I don't even notice it anymore when I do it. Seems like a natural thing to do for me, I'm old-school like that.

Oh by the way ladies, I took several peaks at his bulge during the Kung Foo movie ( even though he wears cargo pants and tries to hide it with loose clothing) and there is not a chance you can miss it. :biggrin1: :biggrin1:
Haha, I DID noticed that... You were practically on top of me for the whole movie (I'm not complaining of course), which is great because I was able to take a looksee down your cleavage a couple of times. :up:

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So you're saying she's not a man? lol. That's good :biggrin1:

LOL... I actually thought she was a man too when I first started reading her posts, honestly. But let me assure you, she's ALL woman, and a striking one at that.

So a guy and a girl can meet and NOT have sex? :eek:

Of course. I have several female friends.

Two of the people I have a little crush on (ssshhhhh) met up? I'm not jealous......I'm in fantasy heaven!

Growl... You know you get my motor running, wld. :wink:

Great to hear.
Still imagining an international lpsg get together in the near future, lol.

That would be awesome. :biggrin1: