My meeting with diamonddeb

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All I can say about diamonddeb and our interaction here is, a) she's been relativly quiet (even in chat)
b) never disrespectfull (to my knowledge, and if she was.... I missed her tearing into someone... damn)

As for the rumours. No indications that she's a guy. (Unless I'm TRULY clueless, instead of just mostly)

Grats upon the meeting.

Edt:
Oh, by the way, I AM jealous... ;)

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two of the people I have a little crush on (ssshhhhh) met up? I'm not jealous......I'm in fantasy heaven!

awwww shocks, thank you wld honey that is some compliment (eheheh)

Yes Burns1de, I'm jealous. Glad you two had fun. I may be up that way this summer. You never know.......

whenever you decide to come to montreal, I would be more than happy to show you around......

Great to hear.
Still imagining an international lpsg get together in the near future, lol.

Yes that would be awesome indeed!!!

All I can say about diamonddeb and our interaction here is, a) she's been relativly quiet (even in chat)
b) never disrespectfull (to my knowledge, and if she was.... I missed her tearing into someone... damn)

As for the rumours. No indications that she's a guy. (Unless I'm TRULY clueless, instead of just mostly)

Grats upon the meeting.

Edt:
Oh, by the way, I AM jealous... ;)

Nothing to be jealous, seriously ottawa is not far from montreal, and in all honesty I don't bite...well maybe a little LOL

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NCbear (who thinks the progeny of those two might well be drop-dead gorgeous :cool: :tongue: )
OMG! I bet their babies would be breathtakingly beautiful!

Hey! I've got a GREAT idea! Maybe some of our more attractive, intelligent, and funny members should create an LPSG sperm bank. :smile:

In the spirit of fairness and goodwill they could opt for a direct deposit, artificial insemination, or invitro-fertilization. :biggrin1:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG! I bet their babies would be breathtakingly beautiful!

Hey! I've got a GREAT idea! Maybe some of our more attractive, intelligent, and funny members should create an LPSG sperm bank. :smile:

In the spirit of fairness and goodwill they could opt for a direct deposit, artificial insemination, or invitro-fertilization. :biggrin1:

I'm accepting applications for direct deposit. Please slide your submission into my box.:wink:

Seriously though, it's great when people get to meet face to face and turn a net association into a real friendship. I'm wishing I lived in a more populated place so I could meet a few of the cool people on here.