My Metaphysical Innersun Lightskin and Brownskin Guys Fetish (one started with a Canadian Mixed Boi Penis too Large)...

Uknowuloveme

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Like Drake who is from Canada and Biracial who I hear his Dick is Huge as f... I think thats some otherworldly type stuff. But anyways...in the South people have heard of colorstuck issues but mine has some waaay deeper psychological boulder happenings concerning a bisexual horny Guy with no access to his pregnant girlfriend who he had been fucking every day. SO Thats other level sexual attraction stuff.

The story of what started my Lightskin fetish, people thought it was over this Rich Brite boi in the Kappa but it wasnt.

My Canadian and Black friend started this named Craig who wanted out of the blue oral sex with no warning one afternoon. He was a very quiet cat holding cat lover type guy who walked around with his shirt off and smoked cigarettes with his mom Gina. My best friend who I was staying her and her husband. But Craig didnt have a car I guess that week to go see his girlfriend so I guess this Brite dude was horny as fuck. I mean, this guy has a THIRTEEN INCH DICK! And he smells like honeysuckle roses when he gets horny. I mean, with so many types of cute guys how can you discount that this was a Mixed Bois sexual attraction or pheromones as I learned from Prince's music songwriting.

So his Faircomplexion French Italian and Black athletic body smelled like some sort of honeysuckle roses that me and Tracy used to pick in her moms yard. Craig's body scent, was over the top as a Cute mixed boi He cut his own hair. I mean he was a pass for french cute boi.I mean this boi told his mom he was bisexual waaaay before LGBT was invented. This was in 1992. I mean, he unzipped his pants and this huge penis came out and he had put his pillow over his face to not have loud moans. And I'm like this fuckin dick, I cant get my mouth around the head and this might be a creampie sex hollaring dude. Who just out of the blew told me he needed sex and laid on the living room floor. I didnt want to get cum on Mrs Gina floor so, with a sad heart I told Craig who was 19 lets wait bro. I mean, he and I were friends. I just couldnt risk the sex scent of cum being in Mrs Ginas living room because she woulda got very very angry. But me noticing his body scent being like honey suckle I was like are all the mixed biracial boiz or Spanish looking boiz like this. I mean I dont know what to call. I'm just into everything about mans sexual drive etc.

I stood besides Jimmy and he had been eating icecream and was one of my lightskin crushes. Kelly, Michael, and Shannon who never wanted me to leave his side on dates as a Mixed boi and go everywhere with him. Then Craig---a Canadian & Black mixed boi like Drake and Tamia. I JUST, I JUST COULDNT STOP SEEING THESE BEAUTIFUL BRITE PEOPLE WHO WANTED ME TO BE APART OF THEIR LIFE. So, the trade guys who look like Rome Flynn. The Brownskin guys and the military family boiz I met like Victor. I mean I couldnt dare ask a Cute Brownskin dude for sex in Shreveport. I mean Michael told me Victor Grizzle was down for whatever but this was fuckin dude that stayed in rich neighborhood and I didnt know who he stayed with. I mean I was having sex with the bowlegged Brite medium build barber. And this dude was Puerto Rican looking down.

Uknowuloveme

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Yeah drake is Definately mid tier when i comes to lightskins but hes famous. Usually the lightskin fetishism playing out in the media only for those with white features (hair/nose). Id like to introduce you to lousi mayhew hes hung af.
Almost all Lightskin Mixed guys are cute as fuck to me.

Uknowuloveme

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Yeah drake is Definately mid tier when i comes to lightskins but hes famous. Usually the lightskin fetishism playing out in the media only for those with white features (hair/nose). Id like to introduce you to lousi mayhew hes hung af.
Also what does this have to do with metaphysics
I had a crush on lightskin dudes my age since I was in camp. It was a muse for me. Metaphysics (like Precious in the Precious movie)...whenever I felt hopeless and single the thought of meeting or living with a cute azz mulatto "thats my type" or seeing photos gave me some mental stimulation. I think I never got over spending time with some muscle shirt wearing dudes I grew up with that were lightskin, shit I dont know.

By the way, if you have a dick on hard photos of male Model Louis Mayhem, I'd like to see it. I only have some soft pics of him.

Uknowuloveme

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Zach Lavines mom looks like Heather Locklear so I'm sure he grew up like many of the Mixed friends I had after White chicks that were pretty. I mean, yeah White feature black dudes always made me sexually hot to the core of my being, and I lusted wanting one to be mine, and I masturbated to thinking of all the White chicks who were having their sexual heat moments like basketball players Ben Simmons, and others (Who probably have loud orgasms I bet) and because you're getting waaaaay sexually stimulating eyes of light colors, most of the time, and pretty Fairskin if thats your thing, like it was for me. So, I was interracial a long time and it was secret because so many people think perverted stuff if you have fetish based sex. I had so many 69 experiences that were strong multiple orgasms with straight acting gays. I became addicted to good looking guys only.
There was no strings attached. But, I haven't had really any overtop relationship with a Biracial or Lightskin guy. I mean a New Orleans creole 26 came and needed sex, I mean, he was a Hurricane Evacuee. But I want somebody that has orgasmic fever type. He had a girlfriend and just couldn't fuck that week. He even sent me his dick pic for me to remember him.

Uknowuloveme

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Also what does this have to do with metaphysics
Metaphysics meaning...I analyze the last names, the Creole history, the French, the Spanish, Caribbean history, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC MULATTO HISTORY IS WAAY PAST US HISTORY and that INSPIRES THE FUCK OUT OF ME BRO. NOT TO GET EXCITED. and aka all miscegenation like the J.A. Rogers books. You should check out his books. Plus I love the conscious community so I stay tuned to all the NEW York dudes and others Bro Rich, Blue Pill Red Pill. So I all of it to me is metaphysical. Anything that you can cling to in life besides all of the violence on the news and hate.

Uknowuloveme

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I used to listen to RFGChosenOne, Yaffa, Saneter, Bro Sanchez, and Young Pharoah...still trying to catch up with their stuff. Great debate info.

Uknowuloveme

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
My current fantasy types: Chris Brown (I've had dreams of him leaning my head back in a mall and kissing me deep throat). I love Hypersexual or wild yella boiz.

1664559356322.png

Reactions: Victor805