my micropenis

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Hey, janpa, that takes guts posting your equipment at a big dick website. I admire you for that.

I'm really curious, and I'll bet others here are, too. What's your experience ... and how do you feel ... having a cock that's on the smaller end of the spectrum like that?

Though it's small, it's still very attractive. I totally wouldn't mind having a boyfriend with one.

I feel lucky that I'm not that small yet I also feel like a complete shit for still feeling inadequate because I'm not as big as I would like.

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wish i had that nice body. I will change that body with my big penis.

you can always workout for a nicer body, the same can't be said for a penis....

people that are out of shape just aren't trying hard enough, people with small penises have small penises because god didn't give them big ones.

it doesnt matter if you're 400 pounds, if you're committed, it may take a few years, but if you start walking and eventually running on a daily or bi-daily basis your body will look how you want it to.

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
how unfortunate....=(

at least you weren't born with no legs or something crazy like that

some might argue that is even worse. i know a few people who were born with only one arm and, aside from not being able to do the monkey bars or play basketball, they live just as well as anyone else i know...

Typicaltool

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well arms are different than both legs, I mean, I know people in wheelchairs can live normal lives, but it's quite difficult I'm sure.

not that I really know either way....

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
true. i think if it came down to it, like i was held hostage and they said you have to lose a leg, arm, penis or testicle, I would lose a testicle first (but only one), then an arm, then a leg.

Typicaltool

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well, testicles are easy because if you ever had to explain that you were in a situation where they gave you those options whoever you were showing it to would totally understand, lol. And I totally agree

D

deleted136887

It is what it is. You obviously have accepted yourself, and I admire you for that. Your dick probably works just fine. Guys with long dongs did not work for them, it's a genetic lottery, some got big ones, some got small ones. And after all, a man is a LOT more that a cock.Yor bollocks looks just fine, anyway!

It is what it is. You obviously have accepted yourself, and I admire you for that. Your dick probably works just fine. Guys with long dongs did not work for them, it's a genetic lottery, some got big ones, some got small ones. And after all, a man is a LOT more that a cock.Yor bollocks looks just fine, anyway!

Being a man may mean more than having an average cock, but having a cock is exclusive to being a man. It's ability to penetrate, deposit semen, and give pleasure to others is part of what being a man is about and to not have that ability tends to make one's balls a tyrant with no place to rule.

<sigh> I need to write a post about this.

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Being a man may mean more than having an average cock, but having a cock is exclusive to being a man. It's ability to penetrate, deposit semen, and give pleasure to others is part of what being a man is about and to not have that ability tends to make one's balls a tyrant with no place to rule.

<sigh> I need to write a post about this.

what about chicks with dicks? haha