My moan about LPSG

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To tell LPSG what we all think of it -- and boy, do I have some choice words I'd like to use -- we need to begin with a frank acknowledgment of the basic humanness of each of us. And we must acknowledge that it would be hard to find anyone who doesn't agree that LPSG's bootlickers favor a lifestyle that is as lousy as LPSG's generalizations. But before I continue, allow me to explain that whenever there's an argument about LPSG's devotion to principles and to freedom, all one has to do is point out that when someone bends knee to LPSG's non-negotiable demands, it pushes and pushes for more. That should settle the argument pretty quickly. Just because LPSG and its secret police don't like being labelled as "foul, laughable blatherskites" or "impertinent airheads" doesn't mean the shoe doesn't fit. There's a lot of talk nowadays about LPSG's acrimonious editorials but not much action. Please keep in mind that our sacred values and traditions mean nothing to LPSG.
LPSG deserves to be punished. Am I being unduly harsh for writing that? I think not. When the religious leaders in Jesus's time were wrong, Jesus denounced them in extremely harsh terms. So why shouldn't I, too, use extremely harsh terms to indicate that the original purpose of collectivism was to promote a culture of dependency and failure? Taking that notion one step further, we can see that I am intellectually honest enough to admit my own previous ignorance in that matter. I wish only that LPSG had the same intellectual honesty.
LPSG may be reasonably cunning with words. However, it is entirely voluble with everything else. Trapped by the cognitive dissonance engendered by hard evidence and common sense, LPSG feels obligated to destroy our moral fiber in an audacious attempt to justify its grievances. Fortunately, most people understand that I honestly maintain that LPSG accepts -- or, at least, feels obligated to pretend to accept -- the ideological premises of pharisaism. My views, of course, are not the issue here. The issue is that its subordinates can conceive of nothing but jealous defenses of its disagreeable imprecations. You may have detected a hint of sarcasm in the way I phrased that last statement but I assure you that I am not exaggerating the situation. So, sorry for being so long-winded in this letter, but LPSG is willing -- even eager -- to jettison its scruples in order to stay ahead of the pack.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
To tell LPSG what we all think of it -- and boy, do I have some choice words I'd like to use -- we need to begin with a frank acknowledgment of the basic humanness of each of us. And we must acknowledge that it would be hard to find anyone who doesn't agree that LPSG's bootlickers favor a lifestyle that is as lousy as LPSG's generalizations.

Ut tation consequat iriure, feugiat iusto facilisis molestie vulputate wisi facilisis ex te feugiat nulla, ut qui. Dolore, eum in vero quis eros lobortis tation eros et duis ut commodo sit minim zzril delenit enim sed autem ullamcorper, ad aliquip lobortis iusto.

But before I continue, allow me to explain that whenever there's an argument about LPSG's devotion to principles and to freedom, all one has to do is point out that when someone bends knee to LPSG's non-negotiable demands, it pushes and pushes for more. That should settle the argument pretty quickly. Just because LPSG and its secret police don't like being labelled as "foul, laughable blatherskites" or "impertinent airheads" doesn't mean the shoe doesn't fit. There's a lot of talk nowadays about LPSG's acrimonious editorials but not much action. Please keep in mind that our sacred values and traditions mean nothing to LPSG.

Ex facilisi vero, vel adipiscing nostrud, consequat, te quis euismod, dolor nisl nostrud dolore delenit blandit hendrerit. Wisi et dolor in, qui eu consequat, odio dolore consectetuer augue ullamcorper lorem dolore velit esse, accumsan qui adipiscing. Autem luptatum aliquam vel praesent eu, diam feugait luptatum sit lorem vel nibh dignissim tation.

LPSG deserves to be punished. Am I being unduly harsh for writing that? I think not. When the religious leaders in Jesus's time were wrong, Jesus denounced them in extremely harsh terms. So why shouldn't I, too, use extremely harsh terms to indicate that the original purpose of collectivism was to promote a culture of dependency and failure? Taking that notion one step further, we can see that I am intellectually honest enough to admit my own previous ignorance in that matter. I wish only that LPSG had the same intellectual honesty.

Illum zzril, blandit blandit volutpat lobortis ut nulla consequat vulputate ea in hendrerit sed, autem ut nulla minim, wisi wisi molestie accumsan in praesent amet. In velit, nulla, nulla, duis zzril hendrerit suscipit ea te ut accumsan dolore nulla enim facilisis. Molestie ipsum, nonummy suscipit consequat minim feugait et, qui tation.

LPSG may be reasonably cunning with words. However, it is entirely voluble with everything else. Trapped by the cognitive dissonance engendered by hard evidence and common sense, LPSG feels obligated to destroy our moral fiber in an audacious attempt to justify its grievances. Fortunately, most people understand that I honestly maintain that LPSG accepts -- or, at least, feels obligated to pretend to accept -- the ideological premises of pharisaism. My views, of course, are not the issue here. The issue is that its subordinates can conceive of nothing but jealous defenses of its disagreeable imprecations. You may have detected a hint of sarcasm in the way I phrased that last statement but I assure you that I am not exaggerating the situation. So, sorry for being so long-winded in this letter, but LPSG is willing -- even eager -- to jettison its scruples in order to stay ahead of the pack.

Dolore, eum in vero quis eros lobortis tation eros et duis ut commodo sit minim zzril delenit enim sed autem ullamcorper, ad aliquip lobortis iusto. Ex facilisi vero, vel adipiscing nostrud, consequat, te quis euismod, dolor nisl nostrud dolore delenit blandit hendrerit. Wisi et dolor in, qui eu consequat, odio dolore consectetuer augue ullamcorper lorem dolore velit esse, accumsan qui adipiscing. Autem luptatum aliquam vel praesent eu, diam feugait luptatum sit lorem vel nibh dignissim tation. Odio illum duis ut, in, augue at tincidunt nulla duis. Ea vel laoreet laoreet luptatum nisl esse aliquip, eu minim veniam aliquip accumsan vel. Amet dolore in dolor aliquam erat lobortis ea, illum commodo facilisis, iusto tation consequat iriure, feugiat iusto facilisis molestie vulputate wisi facilisis ex te.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And as I sat there naked before my computer, slowly stroking my penis at the revelation of each new word, I knew that surely I would ejaculate more forcefully for having been taught the true nature of my online misdemeanours.

unique_exposure

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To tell LPSG what we all think of it -- and boy, do I have some choice words I'd like to use -- we need to begin with a frank acknowledgment of the basic humanness of each of us. And we must acknowledge that it would be hard to find anyone who doesn't agree that LPSG's bootlickers favor a lifestyle that is as lousy as LPSG's generalizations. But before I continue, allow me to explain that whenever there's an argument about LPSG's devotion to principles and to freedom, all one has to do is point out that when someone bends knee to LPSG's non-negotiable demands, it pushes and pushes for more. That should settle the argument pretty quickly. Just because LPSG and its secret police don't like being labelled as "foul, laughable blatherskites" or "impertinent airheads" doesn't mean the shoe doesn't fit. There's a lot of talk nowadays about LPSG's acrimonious editorials but not much action. Please keep in mind that our sacred values and traditions mean nothing to LPSG.

If just for the one argument above-- I wholeheartedly disagree. The LPSG foot is a gargantuan eleven "EEE". The shoe, but a mere field mouse at ten-and-a-half "E".
Proportions, conundrum!
Does the shoe fit? Will the removal of orthodica facilitate the desired result?
If you prick the foot does it not bleed?
Should the foot be put back in the mouth where it belongs?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This place used to be so much fun. As soon as the "Night of the long knives" happened the whole place started to change for the worse.

It's a place that I browse on occasion, it's no longer a site that I look forward to.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To tell LPSG what we all think of it -- and boy, do I have some choice words I'd like to use -- we need to begin with a frank acknowledgment of the basic humanness of each of us.

And we must acknowledge that it would be hard to find anyone who doesn't agree that LPSG's bootlickers favor a lifestyle that is as lousy as LPSG's generalizations. But before I continue, allow me to explain that whenever there's an argument about LPSG's devotion to principles and to freedom, all one has to do is point out that when someone bends knee to LPSG's non-negotiable demands, it pushes and pushes for more. That should settle the argument pretty quickly. Just because LPSG and its secret police don't like being labelled as "foul, laughable blatherskites" or "impertinent airheads" doesn't mean the shoe doesn't fit. There's a lot of talk nowadays about LPSG's acrimonious editorials but not much action. Please keep in mind that our sacred values and traditions mean nothing to LPSG.

Why does the good get lumped in with all the bad peeps? I think that LPSG is cool. But I say that a website is only as good as its peeps...but you can never control the quality of individuals that come here. Because of the immense spiritual dynamic. In other words, no person is alike. If it were so, then we all would have the same approaches. The same cognitive mental reasoning and emotional reactions.

The best way to air a problem is to give some concrete examples of the situations and the people that are giving you hell. No wordy abstractions. They only breed misunderstanding.

Last edited:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Oh, ye disillusioned ones. Yes, lpsg has its problems and I have said before that I question how certain decisions might be made. I'm not entirely comfortable with that. I'll keep knocking on that door.

However, there is a community to be found here, and at the risk of waxing, oh, I don't know, unduly optomistic?, I think bottom line is that it is what you make of it. I take the greater forum that is presented and distill it down until I'm left with what makes my experience here enjoyable. Really wonderful people, intelligent, witty, thought-provoking (even when I totally disagree with them and they make steam come out of my ears) many far above my grade, which only inspires me.

Glad you used the word 'moan', Davey, because that's precisely what this is, and that's just fine by me. Venting is good and what is perhaps more telling is that you're in a place where you can do that and be supported.

Good on you. :wink: