My moan about LPSG

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Davey--

I would like details on how LPSG is "keeping down" the peeps. What are some of the evidential things, facts, exhibits? Are people bothering you? Did the moderators force you listen to Britney Spears doing "Dancing Queen"?

Ebola, AIDS, Hantavirus? I hope these are not the new computer viruses. If so, there are some really sick, twisted folks out there. :eek:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
How very dare you? :eek:

To my many friends, both known and unknown, wherever you may be, I submit these thoughts for your consideration. Read on, gentle reader, and hear what I have to say. We cannot allow subhuman, flagitious twaddlers to pass unnoticed. I'll probably devote a separate letter to that topic alone, but for now, I'll simply summarize by stating that Mindseye is right about one thing, namely that fear is what motivates us. Fear of what it means when raffish, stinking brutes play fast and loose with the truth. Fear of what it says about our society when we teach our children that there should be publicly financed centers of heathenism. And fear of childish mouthpieces for licentious sensationalism like Mindseye who promote neopaganism's traits as normative values to be embraced.
To be honest, Mindseye has spent untold hours trying to reinforce the concept of collective guilt that is the root of all prejudice. During that time, did it ever once occur to it that its favorite scapegoats are the government, the economy, the environment, society, parents, teachers, and just about everything else? The best answer comes from Mindseye itself. That is, if you pay attention to its harebrained ultimata you'll indubitably notice that all Mindseye really wants is to hang onto the perks it's getting from the system. That's all it really cares about.
Shame on Mindseye for thinking that people like you and me are infantile! Mindseye has already begun giving rise to insecure pompous-types. I wish I were joking but I'm not. What's more, Mindseye managed to convince a bunch of shabby, conceited lowlifes to help it achieve total world domination. What was the quid pro quo there? If you need help in answering that question, you may note that today, we might have let it make it virtually impossible to fire incompetent workers. Tomorrow, we won't. Instead, we will shatter the illusion that ebola, AIDS, mad-cow disease, and the hantavirus were intentionally bioengineered by ornery scroungers for the purpose of population reduction. Now that this letter is over, I pray that my logic and passion have convinced you that Mindseye's brinkmanship and tin-rattling is aimed at prodding the government into sanctioning its attempts to marginalize dissident voices.

Ambiguous I should say not.
I do believe you are correct sir!
cigarbabe:saevil:

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A quick, punchy summary would be nice though... :cool:

1. DaveyR relies on stichomancy to "prove", inter alia, that his mistakes are always someone else's fault.
  2. The public perception is that the general public is finally starting to become aware of his duplicity and complicity.
  3. People who draw attention to his simple-minded, logorrheic précis are systematically labeled by his co-conspirators as "judgmental buttinskies" or terms synonymous therewith.

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
  1. DaveyR relies on stichomancy to "prove", inter alia, that his mistakes are always someone else's fault.

I see...

1. The public perception is that the general public is finally starting to become aware of his duplicity and complicity.

I'm definitely aware of those things.

1. People who draw attention to his simple-minded, logorrheic précis are systematically labeled by his co-conspirators as "judgmental buttinskies" or terms synonymous therewith.

Makes sense.

Thanks for the summary :smile:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Of course that would be your opinion.
I say the public perception is becoming and has been aware of the mods duplicity and complicity for quite a while.
Why don't we say it this way shall we?
C.B.:saevil: