My mom's best friend

zsg2286

Experimental Member
Media
I often fantasize about doing it with my mom's best friend. She is really hot for a woman in her forties. Has anyone actually made it all the way with their mom's best friend??? Where did you do it?

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I often fantasize about doing it with my mom's best friend. She is really hot for a woman in her forties. Has anyone actually made it all the way with their mom's best friend??? Where did you do it?

Two words...

MRS. ROBINSON

I'd be careful as it could cause grief with your mom and her friend if you try this. Besides, what makes you thikn she is interested?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Osiris, I don't think he's pursuing her, he's just having fun fantasizing about it.

I've had a lot of out and out flirtatious and sometimes outrageous comments from my oldest son's friends, but they've all toed the line.

However, I do have "encounters" with younger men (age 21 plus) as well as "older" men (30s, 40s), but none of them -- NONE -- were my kids friends. I would never EVER even dream of it.

Boys/men who like MILF material should do it OUTSIDE the family circle of friends.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Osiris, I don't think he's pursuing her, he's just having fun fantasizing about it.

I've had a lot of out and out flirtatious and sometimes outrageous comments from my oldest son's friends, but they've all toed the line.

However, I do have "encounters" with younger men (age 21 plus) as well as "older" men (30s, 40s), but none of them -- NONE -- were my kids friends. I would never EVER even dream of it.

Boys/men who like MILF material should do it OUTSIDE the family circle of friends.

:33: I will cede to you hotmilf. I may be wrong about the young man's intentions.

edeneyes

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Yeah, but what if one of those boy's had a HUGE cock, and promised nobody would know about it?

jack99821

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That kind of thing fucks up relationships (friendly or romantic). In HS, one of the guys I hung out with actually slept with my best friend's mom... needless to say we don't hang out with him anymore. My bud and his mom will never have the same relationship that they did before all of that, and I imagine screwing your mom's friend would do the same thing to you. It's a betrayal thing.

There's no harm in fantasizing, though. I can see how that might be good stroke material.

zsg2286

Experimental Member
Media
To clarify my posting, I have no intentions of going all the way with this woman! However, I will probably continue to fantasize about her.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I screwed my old GF's mom for awhile, she was 39, daughter(GF) was 19, did them both for awhile. I was 24 at the time, been 30 yrs ago now.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, what some of the others said...if you want to have an experience with an older woman, it'd be best if she was not a family friend.

Good looking for a woman in her forties??? Now you know I have to say something about that! Shameless self-promotion here, but have a look in my gallery - ok there are no nude pics but two face/waist up pics and one full body pic. I'm 44 and I think I look pretty good for a woman in her forties, although I continue to have body-image problems.

BigSteve1

Just Browsing
Media
I've fantasized about several of my mom's friends. I have to agree with the others though; it's not a very good idea. Now friends of a friend's mom...that's another story.