My monster

overninept5

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:yup:

Here is the original (posted by Bignlong in this thread; it took me a while to find it, but I knew it was out there); here is the magically enlarged version. I'm attaching both, in case Bignlong tries to delete the attachments to conceal his deception.

Bignlong, if you had simply posted your photos and refrained from continually lying about the size of your cock, you would have the admiration of everyone here. The lies were bad enough; but by modifying your photos in an attempt to live up to your preposterous claims (you were claiming that your dick is 16 inches long, the last I heard), you have managed to sink even lower.

Are you an attorney or law? Very good case. Your witness Mr. Mason! :wink:

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Even if his cock is photoshopped -- at least he isn't three inches long. Ladies and gentlemen, a cock doesn't have to be 12 inches or more to be considered big and for sucking: some of you only want and accept posters who are.

There are many of us, men and women, too, would crave a 9 incher. Each person's body is built differently.

If he lied; it's on him. He has to live with his conscious (if he has one).

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
I do find it astounding that he would exaggerate. I'm going to estimate at least 9x6.5, placing him firmly in the top 00.001% worldwide. That is an incredible cock.

Are the pressures to gain admiration based on size so powerful so that being 1 in 100,000 isn't enough? Bignlong, PM me and let's plan an extended ego support session, behind closed doors ;-)

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:yup:

Here is the original (posted by Bignlong in this thread; it took me a while to find it, but I knew it was out there); here is the magically enlarged version. I'm attaching both, in case Bignlong tries to delete the attachments to conceal his deception.

Bignlong, if you had simply posted your photos and refrained from continually lying about the size of your cock, you would have the admiration of everyone here. The lies were bad enough; but by modifying your photos in an attempt to live up to your preposterous claims (you were claiming that your dick is 16 inches long, the last I heard), you have managed to sink even lower.

You're right; the pictures are absolutely identical except for the part of his penis which is not covered by the condom. Considering that his penis is very impressive without the photoshopping, it seems ridiculous that one was photoshopped.

I was able to put both photos on my screen, side by side, which made it obvious.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight