my mostly true story (loooong)

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by skuzz, Jun 27, 2008.

1. skuzz

skuzz New Member

A year ago my girlfriend at the time and I decided we wanted to have a threesome. She was 19 and I 18, I really loved the idea of having another guy involved so we pursued that. It ended up being with a guy she works with, I flat out asked him if he wanted to join her and I and he didn't even hesitate to say yes, from after a week of flirting and anticipation, he came over and we started to watch a movie in our bedroom. Soon enough the three person cuddling got a little more than cuddling and I watched him kiss her. I LOVED it! I asked them to do it again, then I kissed her, then she asked us to kiss so we did, then all three of u shared a kiss.

He started pawing at her tits over her shirt and I started to tell him about how nice her tits are, then I just showed him, seeing his eyes light up as he licked her nipples was so hot! I reached between her legs and started to rub her puicy, her and him were kind of spooning so I started to feel his cock get harder against my hand from in his pants. I got up off the bed to go across the room for a nice view, and how nice it was! watching these two make out with tons of tongue and spit, grinding into each other was so sexy to me, knowing she is my girlfriend and I am getting to watc her enjoy another dude was so overwhelming. I sat down in a chair and began to just watch, stroking my cock over my pants.

He got up and she got on all fours on the bed and began to undo his belt. I could not WAIT to see his cock, I was so excited because I knew it was big, as I told him my size and he said his was the same, and it was, nearly identical, down to the foreskin. Mine was thicker I later found out from my girlfriend, and his was curved, which I thought looked so good when she put his cock in her mouth, bubbling out the cheeks. He asked her to bite his cock which floored me as I love biting and for this dude to ask the same thing was just too good. My girlfriend took off her pants and turned around so he could rub his cock between her ass cheeks. I suggested some oil and everyone agreed. I poured the oil on her ass and rubbed it around, the guy put his cock out so I just grabbed and rubbed it all in the oil on her ass, he didnt seem to mind. I began to guide his cock in between my girlfriends ass cheeks, I couldnt take my eyes off it.

He asked me why I still had my pants on as I was the only one, he said he wanted to see my cock, so I excited whipped it out, he complimented my dick, saying it looked flawless, but so did his, mine has freckle on the base of it. I started to rub my cock on my girlfriend ass to get it oiley and so did he. He were rubbing our cock together on my girlfriends ass, it was heaven for me. I was very into the idea of cock rubbing, or frottage, whatever you want. I just loved the idea of two dicks rubbing together, I should say I am straight, If I had to say otherwise it would be bicurious, not bisexual as I dont have any interest beyond the penis itself, anal doesn't appeal to me, but everything else does, so I called myself curious up to this point. I found out later that the guy was bicurious as well, and had never done anything with a guy before that night, which I thought was awesome.

2. houtx48

Gold Member

so when does he fuck you?

3. benoc

benoc Member

Oil? I hope that is story word for lube because oil isnt good for latex and one would hope condoms were involved given 3rd party and also anal.

Anyway enough of a safety rant. Sorry for ruining the mood.

4. eyemready

eyemready Member

I've sucked a lot of cock and been fucked in the ass. Would you call me bicurious?

5. WhiteZombie

WhiteZombie New Member

I'd call you a good time.

Draft saved Draft deleted