My name is Gisella and I'm a size queen.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello everybody long time no see you all!

I just remember LPSG as after this long while etc I found a fantastic man etc as we took our time to get to know each other and stuff etc and last week we finally did it..yep...

What can I say really? The man is wonderful wonderful but then...as we did it he just got lost inside of me..it was awful just awful and I do feel awful awful...

Now it is official and more than official that I'm a size queen and a mostly enjoy str8 sex as vagina penis thrusting and trully even though oral can be great that are not comparison to me what I like and ring my bell.

Its not a case of preference or thrills for a big penis at all is just fit and anatomy to me..there is no way in this earth a small penis man and me will ever hook really and be satysfied. Period.

Yes, I'm a true girth size queen proudly accepting that because is not about a big fat penis but my big wet vagina, really. I cannot or want to change my anatomy and make no excuses anymore.

Thank you and had to come here at least once more to give the news as particularly to the Large Penis guys mostly girth big, I do understand how many of you feel in your struggles as I do empathize and sympathize with you guys...man, its no easy at least to me as a woman to not fit most men...:eek:uch: and not even feel him as he get lost inside me. No exageration or joking.:disappointed:

I kind of feel strange as not wanting to met no men for a while because it takes a while I'm not into casual sex etc.. or dont want to hook up with those I know will fit me as a glove...I just wanted to just meet a guy without worrying about it...but for now I can't...

Tchau and kisses to all who know me and remember me, still...

:flirt: Gisella.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honey,

I am sorry your new beau didnt work out but we are sooooo glad to have you back with us! THank you for letting us know you are home. Now start posting again!

Hello everybody long time no see you all!

I just remember LPSG as after this long while etc I found a fantastic man etc as we took our time to get to know each other and stuff etc and last week we finally did it..yep...

What can I say really? The man is wonderful wonderful but then...as we did it he just got lost inside of me..it was awful just awful and I do feel awful awful...

Now it is official and more than official that I'm a size queen and a mostly enjoy str8 sex as vagina penis thrusting and trully even though oral can be great that are not comparison to me what I like and ring my bell.

Its not a case of preference or thrills for a big penis at all is just fit and anatomy to me..there is no way in this earth a small penis man and me will ever hook really and be satysfied. Period.

Yes, I'm a true girth size queen proudly accepting that because is not about a big fat penis but my big wet vagina, really. I cannot or want to change my anatomy and make no excuses anymore.

Thank you and had to come here at least once more to give the news as particularly to the Large Penis guys mostly girth big, I do understand how many of you feel in your struggles as I do empathize and sympathize with you guys...man, its no easy at least to me as a woman to not fit most men...:eek:uch: and not even feel him as he get lost inside me. No exageration or joking.:disappointed:

I kind of feel strange as not wanting to met no men for a while because it takes a while I'm not into casual sex etc.. or dont want to hook up with those I know will fit me as a glove...I just wanted to just meet a guy without worrying about it...but for now I can't...

Tchau and kisses to all who know me and remember me, still...

:flirt: Gisella.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gisella! You're back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles under the sheets but you know you've come back to the right place to discuss that. :biggrin1:

OMG!!! I'm just tickled pink you're here again!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
:fing02::05::kiss::banana::headbang::friday::wiggle::fest30::bigok::boobies2::wavey::You_Rock_Emoticon::35:
WELCOME BACK!!!!
I missed you!

ArtfulDominant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome back Gisella. :smile: You're one of the people that HollyBlue and I have missed seing here.

Don't despair. Just keep your positive attitude and you'll find the man to complement you in every way. :wink:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hello sexy woman! So glad you are back! You were one of our brightest comets and we pinned our hopes and dreams on your posts ... then you left us ..feeling alone and depressed! Now you are back and your show can resume! I am excitedly looking forward to your next big challenge. What Gisella wants, Gisella gets! WELCOME BACK GORGEOUS
LADY! DB9

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Gisella! I want to add my voice to theones welcoming you back. Just last night I stumbled accross an old thread in which you'd posted, and missed you all over again. And this afternoon? Celebration!

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble finding the right guy with the right tools. You will find him, Gisella. You will.