My name is Gisella and I'm a size queen.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you everybody glad to be back and for the caring and support or each one of you!

I went shopping, today is Saturday, lots of sales you know and just enjoyed my day going all over the place too..hehe.

xoxoxoxoxo

Honey,

I am sorry your new beau didnt work out but we are sooooo glad to have you back with us! THank you for letting us know you are home. Now start posting again!

Hey Naughty lovely ! Thank you and dont know if I still have the same stamina to post that way again...lets see with time I will burn again inside...:cool::tongue:

Gisella! You're back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles under the sheets but you know you've come back to the right place to discuss that. :biggrin1:

OMG!!! I'm just tickled pink you're here again!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

MB amazing woman! Thank you, hope to count with your yoga shoulders and brains...:biggrin1:

:fing02::05::kiss::banana::headbang::friday::wiggle::fest30::bigok::boobies2::wavey::You_Rock_Emoticon::35:
WELCOME BACK!!!!
I missed you!

Pearly beauty you, you are the guy Gisella can trully count! kisses, tits man !

Don't worry, there's always more fat cocks out there. Welcome back.

:biggrin1: Where ?

Thank you!

Welcome back Gisella. :smile: You're one of the people that HollyBlue and I have missed seing here.

Don't despair. Just keep your positive attitude and you'll find the man to complement you in every way. :wink:

Hey Art, thank you and congratulations great couple you 2 are! kisses, and sure I will recuperate with time. Yeh, man to complement me inside out ..yep I want that !:wink:

Welcome back, Gisella!
Hope you find yourself a girthy cock.

Thank you FeeltheGIRTH!!! :cool:

Me too.:wink:

Hello sexy woman! So glad you are back! You were one of our brightest comets and we pinned our hopes and dreams on your posts ... then you left us ..feeling alone and depressed! Now you are back and your show can resume! I am excitedly looking forward to your next big challenge. What Gisella wants, Gisella gets! WELCOME BACK GORGEOUS
LADY! DB9

Oh my Donkey, you! Yumi!
Thank you for missing me, yeh I'm back...hehe..yeh, I want and I will get it..sooner hopefully...:biggrin1:
Thank you baby.:veryhappy:

Hi Gisella,it's great to see you again! :kiss: :banana: :arms: We all missed you!

Yorkieeeeeee! :hug: Thank you honey great to see you all too.

:arms:I do feel the love, kisses!

how big was the the guy gisella? :)

Well...he such a wonderful guy..I dont want to kind of talk more about his penis as he is such more than that..do you know what I mean Andyo? Lets say he was average in lenght and thin in girth...dont want to put a number in him as he is such a kind man and very dear to me...:happysad:

Yes, how big was he? And what size are you looking for? ;)

About size I'm looking for is girth above 6 1/2 going 7...with foreskin if available ...:party2:

I know what you mean, Gisella. I'm the same way.

Whatireallywant..yep, I want what you want too! :biggrin1::wink:
Great to meet you! :smile:

Hi Gisella! I want to add my voice to theones welcoming you back. Just last night I stumbled accross an old thread in which you'd posted, and missed you all over again. And this afternoon? Celebration!

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble finding the right guy with the right tools. You will find him, Gisella. You will.

You dear one how are how Altered? :cool:Thank you!
You are such a beautiful strong cool inteligent warm person..great to see you, miss you too!
Yeh...I will survive but you know I like the guy a lot and feel awful with all of it...yeh, I will find "him"..I will! xoxo

ps: I'm walking in eggs here...people know you are you or not, yet? Can I use he or she to you? tell me in advance for me not slipp and mess things up...:cool:

Welcome back, I'm glad to see you haven't lost the charming way you have with words :)

Thank you SpoiledPrincess..I still expressing the same way but I think I kind of mellow and less hyper now...thank you for see it as charming...:cool::biggrin1:

Yup, Gisella, the accent is still one of your great charms.
I posted once asking if anyone knew whether you would be back ... and no one knew.
Good to know you're back among us.

Rubi, Rubi you gorgeous chic man! Thank you!
Yeh, I was not planning to come back but destiny did it..I almost could not remember how to get inside here...forgot my password...LOL..as I think I mess up my profile and stuff too..dont know yet..

Thank you, great to be here again.:cool:

Welcome back

Thank you, Less...:smile:

Of course I remember you. Welcome back Gisella.:kiss:

The Island beauty! Hey Dreamer!
Thank you...xoxo...:hug::07:

You'll find someone!

Yeh Yondo, I will !!!

Thanks for the support!
:smile:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Boa vinda! I've read your posts from last year and always enjoyed your spirit.
Rock on Rainha do tamanho!

Obrigado, Rexcasual.
Tank you I do have an expressive spirit going on, cool you understand my expressions.
Wow..Rainha do tamanho! That is fantastic! I'm flattered...:cool::veryhappy::kiss:
Gisella, your such a beautiful and sensual woman that you'll find another big cock in no time.

Good to have you back
:kiss:

Hey Lee! How are you? Thank you so are you girl!xoxo

I kind wish to just look into his eyes and "BAM"!.. let it be situation..one thing led to another and he got one just the way I need it!:arms:

People!...I think I'm kind of already feeling better...thank you for the warm welcome and support! Great!

Hey sweety! Oh my how are you? :hug:

Hey Uncut, sweet sweet guy!:hug::heart:

I'm good and about you and your dear one? Great to see you honey!

011girl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can definitely relate to that. I only hope that at least your guy has a very talented tongue.

Its not a case of preference or thrills for a big penis at all is just fit and anatomy to me..there is no way in this earth a small penis man and me will ever hook really and be satysfied. Period.

Yes, I'm a true girth size queen proudly accepting that because is not about a big fat penis but my big wet vagina, really. I cannot or want to change my anatomy and make no excuses anymore.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome Back Gisella!
You have truly been missed.
:clap::dance::banana::dance::banana::dance::clap:

:laola::laola:

Hello everybody long time no see you all!

Its not a case of preference or thrills for a big penis at all is just fit and anatomy to me..there is no way in this earth a small penis man and me will ever hook really and be satysfied. Period. Yes, I'm a true girth size queen. Amen! I completely understand as I am the exact same way.

I kind of feel strange as not wanting to met no men for a while because it takes a while I'm not into casual sex etc.. or dont want to hook up with those I know will fit me as a glove...Tchau and kisses to all who know me and remember me, still...

:flirt: Gisella.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome back, Gisella! :bigok:

Nice to have a woman back in here who appreciates foreskin!

I have truly missed not only your sweet spirit, but reading your incredible, dreamy, poetic, and almost conniving to be hysterically funny, use/misuse/abuse of the English language!

That is NOT a put down!

You always beautifully get your point across AND put a smile on my face.

:smile: Onan

avantgarde

Experimental Member
Media
welcome back, i don't know you, but seems as though you're a good person. Sorry about the bad experience :frown1: Wait it out, you'll find that good guy that's blessed, hahaha.

Good day.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gisella,

I looked at your profile because I could not remember that your first language is Portuguese. I love that next you list "broken English"... You speak the best "Broken English" since Marianne Faithful! (I hope that isn't too obscure, but it's a compliment!)

Then out of curiosity I looked up your last post to see how long you had been gone from here. It was in a thread about members and even Moderators posting mean comments about peoples' photos. Having read all of your comments, I'd say again that LPSG is blessed to have you back.

This was your last line:

"I'm for sure done here."

Glad you changed your mind and I hope you find the great big, wonderful man of your dreams.

Onan

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello everybody long time no see you all!

I just remember LPSG as after this long while etc I found a fantastic man etc as we took our time to get to know each other and stuff etc and last week we finally did it..yep...

What can I say really? The man is wonderful wonderful but then...as we did it he just got lost inside of me..it was awful just awful and I do feel awful awful...

Now it is official and more than official that I'm a size queen and a mostly enjoy str8 sex as vagina penis thrusting and trully even though oral can be great that are not comparison to me what I like and ring my bell.

Its not a case of preference or thrills for a big penis at all is just fit and anatomy to me..there is no way in this earth a small penis man and me will ever hook really and be satysfied. Period.

Yes, I'm a true girth size queen proudly accepting that because is not about a big fat penis but my big wet vagina, really. I cannot or want to change my anatomy and make no excuses anymore.

Thank you and had to come here at least once more to give the news as particularly to the Large Penis guys mostly girth big, I do understand how many of you feel in your struggles as I do empathize and sympathize with you guys...man, its no easy at least to me as a woman to not fit most men...:eek:uch: and not even feel him as he get lost inside me. No exageration or joking.:disappointed:

I kind of feel strange as not wanting to met no men for a while because it takes a while I'm not into casual sex etc.. or dont want to hook up with those I know will fit me as a glove...I just wanted to just meet a guy without worrying about it...but for now I can't...

Tchau and kisses to all who know me and remember me, still...

:flirt: Gisella.

Gisella in da house! Welcome back there, hon'! We all missed you like crazy, girl!:kiss:An don't you sweat the whole size queen thing- you have preferences & have the right to express them. You'll find someone sooner or later who'll be tailored to your accomodations. Either rate, it's still good to hear from you again.
Luv ya, hon'.

Chuck.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
O mais caro Gisella, é assim bom vê-lo aqui outra vez. Eu faltei-o assim muito!!!! Por favor estada e conversa com nós.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome back Gisella. I was wondering where you went. I always loved your passion and the way you expressed it in english. I hope you can find what you want soon.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
This is wonderful! I'd wondered where you've been and I've missed you and your sweet presence. Welcome back to the lovely Gisella!:smile: