My name is Gisella and I'm a size queen.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gisella!! Sister, I have for sure missed you and your posts.. I am only now seeing you are back and I am glad to know it. :hug:

Hey Sassy girl!!!:hug:

How are you sister? Long no see you? How was that trip to meet that inexperienced guy months ago? Later tell me...
Glad to see you too!

It is great to see you back Gisella!

...OB

Hey Omahita Carnita...:cool::tongue:

A massive bull came to visit me..LOL...very cool!

Great to see you too. :wink:

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Don't worry; seasons come and go. You'll either find a man, or find an extention to stick on a man. ^_^; Remember, technology and sex toys are not bad things; heck it might be good for everyone.

As for your breakup... v_v; Time heals all wounds.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't worry; seasons come and go. You'll either find a man, or find an extention to stick on a man. ^_^; Remember, technology and sex toys are not bad things; heck it might be good for everyone.

As for your breakup... v_v; Time heals all wounds.

Hold it !

Pls Blackkid..pls give me more details and explain this extention thing: Does it really work? I have to confess I didnt get to use technology at all in my past experiences or have any toys too. I dont think I'm boring just kind of "naturalistic" until now as ignorant about stuff...plus never found a guy into technology too...hmmm...

How I will approach a guy with a need for an extension? Do you think a guy or most guys will be ok with it as "having" to use the extension all the time?

I do feel as walking in eggs shelfs about that because I was in relationship with a guy with issues with his penis that if I come up with this suggestion I would mess more his head up...then in my head mos men would not receive well this extention suggestion but I may e wrong, of course.

Thank you for bringing me this ideia of the extension!!!:cool:

Yes it takes time to heal and stuff...

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello, Gisella -- I'm fairly new here, but wanted to say hello. From your past posts, I see that you're a really nice person. So, cheers!! Welcome back!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hold it !

Pls Blackkid..pls give me more details and explain this extention thing: Does it really work? I have to confess I didnt get to use technology at all in my past experiences or have any toys too. I dont think I'm boring just kind of "naturalistic" until now as ignorant about stuff...plus never found a guy into technology too...hmmm...

How I will approach a guy with a need for an extension? Do you think a guy or most guys will be ok with it as "having" to use the extension all the time?

I do feel as walking in eggs shelfs about that because I was in relationship with a guy with issues with his penis that if I come up with this suggestion I would mess more his head up...then in my head mos men would not receive well this extention suggestion but I may e wrong, of course.

Thank you for bringing me this ideia of the extension!!!:cool:

Yes it takes time to heal and stuff...
For more of the prominent "members" here, extensions if you will, only apply to hair. Keep on going on strong there hon'. All it really takes is patience & understanding.
Luv ya. Chuck.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello, Gisella -- I'm fairly new here, but wanted to say hello. From your past posts, I see that you're a really nice person. So, cheers!! Welcome back!

Hey Hotmilf,

Hello to you too.
Thank you and cheers...:cool::wink:

For more of the prominent "members" here, extensions if you will, only apply to hair. Keep on going on strong there hon'. All it really takes is patience & understanding.
Luv ya. Chuck.

I see ..thank you.

Luv ya baby Jersey mafioso..hmmm ...:cool:

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome back Gisella.
I was missing your posts.

The first step on getting what you want its knowing what you want, i am happy for you.

mono

Legendary Member
Media
Welcome back to lpsg Gisella. You were gone and I thought you had finally found what you were looking for. Sorry t read about your disapointment, and good luck for the future... in finding the fat one. :smile::smile:

I always enjoy reading your posts; they are honest, and from the heart.

ciao

Mono

chill4d

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorry to hear things didn't work out but welcome back to the site. I'm afraid we haven't really gotten a chance to get to know each other but I have had the blessing of reading some of the bright, humorous, beautiful responses you are so good at writing here! :smile:

As for your situation, you will find someone! It's not your fault or his, its simply your bodies weren't designed to be connected in a sexual way, and not everyones is! Do not despair, though. As you know from this site, there are PLENTY of nice, fun guys with HUGE "tools" :biggrin1: Just have patience and you will find the man you deserve!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Welcome back Gisella.
I was missing your posts.

The first step on getting what you want its knowing what you want, i am happy for you.

Hey Vizinho!!! Como voce esta menino?:cool:
Thank you...:tongue:

Welcome back to lpsg Gisella. You were gone and I thought you had finally found what you were looking for. Sorry t read about your disapointment, and good luck for the future... in finding the fat one. :smile::smile:

I always enjoy reading your posts; they are honest, and from the heart.

ciao

Mono

Thanks Mono..

Yep, me too thought the same..but i can see light in the tunnel as i move on etc Yeh wish me, wish me luck with one as fat as you...:veryhappy:

Ciao bello spesso..belissimo ... spesso motto..belissimo...motto... calma Gisella...calma...ok bello...:blindfold:

:tongue:

I'm sorry to hear things didn't work out but welcome back to the site. I'm afraid we haven't really gotten a chance to get to know each other but I have had the blessing of reading some of the bright, humorous, beautiful responses you are so good at writing here! :smile:

As for your situation, you will find someone! It's not your fault or his, its simply your bodies weren't designed to be connected in a sexual way, and not everyones is! Do not despair, though. As you know from this site, there are PLENTY of nice, fun guys with HUGE "tools" :biggrin1: Just have patience and you will find the man you deserve!

Child4d,

Thank you for your kind words ... kisses and cool that you enjoy my expressions..so cool!:hug:

Yeh LPSG have many fat ones..but hopefuly I will find mine unexpectantly around where I'm breathing...just imagine how many times life brings us amazing surprises..as I'm a dreamer and bit romantic and imaginative I can picture the situation but I want let it be as not have unrealistic expectations, because it sucks...but still want to be surprised by my future man...he for sure will be very unique person and patiente one too..well..hopefuly not computer scientific bully mind at all...just genious artistic one who can dance, cook, dream and smilles a lot in inner peace too...

:cool: hmmm something is cooking inside of me already...nice! Thanks Child4d..your words inspired me think about future..:wink:

welcome back~

Thanks Thatgal! :smile:

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Gisella (Queen size...or is it size Queen:biggrin1::biggrin1:) How Can We Forget!
Good to hear from U on site again lady-bug!
Sorry that U encountered a guy that couldn't measure up to please U.
But don't give up...hopefully one day U will meet another wonderful guy that also may have a johnson that will bust & rock your world.
What U need is one of us big peter southern country farm boys:wink::tongue:.
We grow them big down here:biggrin1::biggrin1: Queen & King Size:biggrin1::biggrin1:.
But, seriously good to hear from U...
Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy!:smile:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey Gisella (Queen size...or is it size Queen:biggrin1::biggrin1:) How Can We Forget!
Good to hear from U on site again lady-bug!
Sorry that U encountered a guy that couldn't measure up to please U.
But don't give up...hopefully one day U will meet another wonderful guy that also may have a johnson that will bust & rock your world.
What U need is one of us big peter southern country farm boys:wink::tongue:.
We grow them big down here:biggrin1::biggrin1: Queen & King Size:biggrin1::biggrin1:.
But, seriously good to hear from U...
Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy!:smile:

LMAO....:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I remember that Whooper-lee...I used to say Queen size bcause never heard about size Queen or the order of words would make any difference at all and etc..yeh I learned a lot stuff here at LPSG...LOL...

Yeh what I need is a horse or a donkey or anaconda etc thick fat going on... who grows big in metro or country or costal or islander...or whatever habitat..but for sure he must be an animal!!! :cool: :tongue:

Thanks and take care.

:smile:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LMAO....:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I remember that Whooper-lee...I used to say Queen size bcause never heard about size Queen or the order of words would make any difference at all and etc..yeh I learned a lot stuff here at LPSG...LOL...

Yeh what I need is a horse or a donkey or anaconda etc thick fat going on... who grows big in metro or country or costal or islander...or whatever habitat..but for sure he must be an animal!!! :cool: :tongue:

Thanks and take care.

:smile:
Yes. The return of The Girth girl. Good to have you back and see you posting. You have such a way with words:smile:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes. The return of The Girth girl. Good to have you back and see you posting. You have such a way with words:smile:

Thank you honey!

Hey Uncut your monster pic at the sink is very cute! Is he going to brush his tooth or just looking at the mirror? What I monster you got Danny, I had forgot about it...:eek:

How heavy it feels to carry him around???:redface:

xoxo

D

deleted15807

Hello everybody.....and last week we finally did it..yep...

What can I say really? The man is wonderful wonderful but then...as we did it he just got lost inside of me..it was awful just awful and I do feel awful awful...

Its not a case of preference or thrills for a big penis at all is just fit and anatomy to me..there is no way in this earth a small penis man and me will ever hook really and be satysfied. Period.

Yes, I'm a true girth size queen proudly accepting that because is not about a big fat penis but my big wet vagina, really. I cannot or want to change my anatomy and make no excuses anymore.

:flirt: Gisella.

Have you meet Samantha Jones? :biggrin1:

Small Dick

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
Hello everybody long time no see you all!

I just remember LPSG as after this long while etc I found a fantastic man etc as we took our time to get to know each other and stuff etc and last week we finally did it..yep...

What can I say really? The man is wonderful wonderful but then...as we did it he just got lost inside of me..it was awful just awful and I do feel awful awful...

Now it is official and more than official that I'm a size queen and a mostly enjoy str8 sex as vagina penis thrusting and trully even though oral can be great that are not comparison to me what I like and ring my bell.

Its not a case of preference or thrills for a big penis at all is just fit and anatomy to me..there is no way in this earth a small penis man and me will ever hook really and be satysfied. Period.

Yes, I'm a true girth size queen proudly accepting that because is not about a big fat penis but my big wet vagina, really. I cannot or want to change my anatomy and make no excuses anymore.

Thank you and had to come here at least once more to give the news as particularly to the Large Penis guys mostly girth big, I do understand how many of you feel in your struggles as I do empathize and sympathize with you guys...man, its no easy at least to me as a woman to not fit most men...:eek:uch: and not even feel him as he get lost inside me. No exageration or joking.:disappointed:

I kind of feel strange as not wanting to met no men for a while because it takes a while I'm not into casual sex etc.. or dont want to hook up with those I know will fit me as a glove...I just wanted to just meet a guy without worrying about it...but for now I can't...

Tchau and kisses to all who know me and remember me, still...

:flirt: Gisella.

I feel the same way as you do. Right now I'm taking a break from men, and rather be dry than settle for cocks that won't statisfy me at all.

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
welcome back, but my question for you is: do you have techniques of your own to check a man's size before you actually have sex. For example, I've met women that while kissing on the sofa will use their elbow to touch my dick, or let their hand brush my crotch while I'm hard. Some women that I consider sizequeens will simply tell me what their "size" requirements are. I met a woman at the Midtown club in Austin, TX. She told me she needed 9 thick inches or more, and gave me her phone number written in a book of matches. There is nothing wrong with telling a fella what you want......guys do it all the time. Good luck!:smile: