My neighbor thinks I'm a druggie...

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
She's often outside of her apartment smoking, she has a baby inside sleeping usually. I went to the supermarket earlier and when I came home I said hello to her coming home. I just got home a while ago and she said "you've been going out a lot. You must be going just to get a little bit and coming right back, I know how it is, we do that a lot.":biggrin1: Anyway I wasn't pissed off or anything I just smiled and kept walking.

Where I did go was: Out to dinner with Bucko. We were going to this small restaurant. When we went inside it was tiny. The place must have been about 70 square feet. There was a counter that you (4 people) could sit at. One guy was eating, I think the kitchen was behind the bar. You could smell the food being cooked. There were two small tables but both were full. They asked if we wanted to sit at the counter, but I said no.

We ended up going to Rosie's across the street and the food was very good. We then went to Alibi for a drink. I then drove Bucko home and he changed and I drove him to work. It was a fun night.