my neighbors mocked us.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
my Gf says she does not want them to "win" lol.
i am with you hotmilf...i wanna move bad.
we can't move until february anyway. :(
Be louder! Fucking piss them off even more. When they squeek things or throw temper tantrums get louder, and laugh loudly so they can hear you. Sex will become uber fun when you know you're pissing someone off in the process because they aren't getting any. They wont complain to the landlord... who would bring "they fuck too loudly".
Dig it dude, both of you let er rip... maybe they will move.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i hear ya serene but we want both worlds.
we are tantric and "in mind" for the first couple of orgasms of the session.

but after 2 we usually like to be more primal for the 3rd or 4th cum.
kind of like a "ok now we are gonna Fuck" and finish it with a bang.
we like it like that,but lately it has been stricly in mind and tense on top of it. :(

Sorry, but....anyone else having trouble feeling sorry for them?

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
We used to have a couple upstairs from us who made a ton of noise when they fucked, too. It was honestly pretty annoying to have to hear them going at it when we were trying to sleep or early on a Sunday morning, etc. Sometimes it was just plain rude of them... they know they're living in a tightly packed apartment building with thin floors.

So we'd mock them when we fucked and make a ton of noise back. I'd roar like a bear and my girlfriend would scream like she was dying (when she wasn't laughing at the whole thing). Eventually, I even went online and downloaded some barnyard sound effects to blast at the ceiling when they started doing it.

Like someone else said: Move if you don't like it.

Because I'll tell you one thing: They were the ones that ended up moving out, not us. Guess they just couldn't keep it up what with us blasting rooster and elephant sounds at them when they started being obnoxious.

You've really got no right to tell them to be quiet when you're the ones being loud. You can choose to be polite about it yourself and they'll probably reciprocate, or you can be your noisy selves and deal with the neighbors being noisy in return. As an apartment-dweller myself, I have no sympathy for you.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My gf is pretty vocal too...and we know for sure the neighbors hear her. I think the gal next door is aroused by it all. She tends to flirt with me everytime I'm outside. *shrugs*

In all fairness to Psidom, he did say he was a considerate neighbor and that he did have his room specially built to cut down on noise. He also said the woman is above him so it's not like she's hearing a freight train moving and knocking above her everynight...he's below her. Some people are just assholes and can't stand to hear others (however faint) have a good time. I had neighbors like that once and there was no reason for their hostility other than they were miserable small-minded people who had nothing better to do than to try to make two people who were in love feel bad for expressing it.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Yeah, it's possible that the neighbor in his situation is overreacting. His situation might be completely different from what I experienced. Then again, it might be exactly like what happened to me, and his neighbor may just be fed up having to hear him have sex all the time.

That said, sometimes people are louder than they think, and there are quite a few of us (my girlfriend and I at that time, for example) who aren't interested in being a part of someone else's lovemaking at 8AM on a Sunday morning, etc.

And I've been on the other side of the card, myself, in a dorm room with my girlfriend who screamed like she was getting a root canal when we did it, and I just had to resort to covering her mouth and accept that we were being rude to the neighbors (but meh, it was a college dorm, that's what happens there!).

How do you go about "sound-proofing" your bedroom in an apartment building anyway? I heard the guy I'm talking about screaming through the floor. Did you pad the ceiling with insulation or something?

In any case, none of that matters much.

If it's apartment living, which it seems to be, it's something you need to learn eventually. You're stuck living in close proximity to a lot of other people. You can choose to be considerate of their needs or you can end up having conflicts. Some people are unreasonable, and if they are, you can either move out or ignore it. This guy said they're having trouble ignoring it and it's ruining their love-making, so my suggestion is that they move.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A root canal? Hmmm...maybe I should go take a look at your gallery! :)

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you 36DD.

Guy-jin,
their bed squeaks,floor squeaks,they SLAM alot.
i don't pound on the ceiling.
i have heard her use a vibrator whilst he thumps around in the other room.
i don't confront her about the morse code vibes that last and last...
that would maybe embaress her,and to be honest i did not care one bit.
she pays her rent so she can LIVE.

i have a futon with no frame(0% squeak) and alot of tapestries on my ceiling, i was told it muffles noise. guess not.
i tried though,i do not "like" being heard.

Nice-NYC
i am not here looking for "sympathy" i am looking for a solution.
i found one.
it is all good,

TK-
i try my best not to intrude,they let us know we were too loud
and we were just shocked at the method of communication.
it was funny to me,but my gf was very effected by it.

joe jack- she just might bite down,she is still getting used to her body.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PSIDOM...I know you weren't looking for sympathy. I was just commenting on the fact that I'd love to have that kind of a problem...so much hot and boisterous sex that the the neighbors had to move! I don't mean to make light of your situation. It was just one of the first things that came to MY mind...a result of a less than satisfactory current sex life, I gather. So...if I offended, I apologize.

SLee1963

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Move when you can but I like Loud so I would have her be louder. Nothing like Your G/F enjoying herself and getting some at least she is making noise because she is really enjoying herself. Just me :D