my new best friend

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Okay, around the end of december... the 28th actually I met someone:

I'm sitting over at my friend josh's house, I'm teaching him how to play guitar, and we get a phone call. A girl is calling him, on of his friends, her name is Mikala. Mikala and her sister are board and sitting at home, just the two of them, and mikala wants josh to come over and hang out.

Josh tells them he'll come over, but only if i(mephisto) can too. They say ye, but I dont really wanna go, "Why should we go over there, I'm doing fine here."

Mikala hears this from over the phone, "We've got coffee." she tells him, "I dont care, I fucking hate coffee." I tell josh. "They've got tea he tells me.

And I, being a tea drinker, finally agree to accompany to the home of Mikala and Smitty(Mikka)

We arrive at their house promptly around 10:06. the girls come out to greet us, but I've lost my phone, somewhere under my carseat. Along with a stream of cursing I tell one of the girls to get a telephone so they can call my phone, and i can find it.

the smaller girl rushes inside while the taller sister stand behind me. I'm hunched over the inside of my car looking for my phone, under the seat, beside the console, etc.

Josh types in my number and the phone starts to ring. My ring tone is "I Am Misery" by Samhain(glenn danzig's second band, after the misfits, but before Danzig)

I grab my phone, but before i can stand up the girl behind guesses at the song, "Misfits?" she asks. I turn my phone off and turn around, in my hunched position. My first view of her is from toe to head.

I noticed her puffy, black, lowtop tennis shoes; then her plain, black pants; her blue hoody, in which her hands are in the pockets of, brandishing a skull with a rose in its mouth; and finally her pretty face partially hidden behind short red hair.

"Samhain," I tell her, "But close enough.

"Smitty" she tells me, sticking her hand out for me to take.
"Josh." I tell her, taking her hand.

Josh and mikala walk inside, then Smitty(mikka) and I follow.

Little did I know The pretty girl I just met was going to be my future wife.

Smitty and I spent the night together(but didnt have sex) and we really got to know eachother. Everysince december 28th, 2006 at 10:05 pm I have spend every moment possible with Mikka Smitty Tyler Smith.

After knowing my for a mere 6 six she broke up with her boyfriend at the time(of 1 1/2 years) to be with me.

We've both go our share of Ex's and, of course, we have never loved anyone as much as we love eachother.

As a matter of fact we've been doing everything together since then.

We write music together, scripts, stories, ideas, drink coffee(not me) and smoke. We have the same taste in everything, and I swear to some higher power that either we were meant for eachother, or she's been stalking me for the past 8 or 9 years. Sometimes we're even thinking the same thing at the same time... thats actually how we got our band name.

Brain storming in her room one day we were thinking of band names, writing them down, not really saying them allowed... then we both said one name neither of us had written down: Creatures of the Moon, and we said this simultaneously.

We've decided the only thing we like about children is when they fall down, and we've also decided we'd like not to have them... So at the moment shes on birth control until i can find a doctor to gimme a vasectomy.

But on April 10th, at 11:37 am Smitty's mother moved mikka and mikala to North Carolina. After saving up all the money i could, selling car(and buying a new one) I followed my lover 1100 miles to Fayetteville Nc.

I arrived sunday, may 20th at 2:37 am after an 18 hour driver from SW missouri. We've spent every waking moment together since I've arrived.

Also, we decided to get the closest thing we'd ever have to a kid, and both our favorite animal: A kitten.

She was a match made in paradise for us. Born in April, on friday the 13th. She's all black with a tiny white spot on her chest. The kitten had fleas, which we got rid of, and ringworm, which we currently have ourselves and are in the process of getting rid of.

I've asked her to marry me, and as soon as possible we plan to tie the knot(prolly in a court house since both of us are more or less wiccan taoists.)

I've found the love of my life, and she's found hers.

And as a final note, as a reward to those of you who actually read this entire post: it is my belief that Smitty and I have shared the best sex that any two, three or even four people on the face of the earth could ever imagine...

Our secret? Two vampires love drinking eachothers blood... so needless to say period sex is the epitomy of all sex.

Thanks for reading, I'll post(nonnude) pictures of her soon.