my new bf is huge... I want anal sex

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi all,

I always enjoyed anal sex, but my new bf has a rather large and thick dick. I really want to try having anal sex with him, but I'm sure I wont be able to take it. An average cock always used to be fine, it took me quite a while to get used to it but after warming up I was able to take it all...
Is there anything I can do to get my anus used to something bigger? Would practising with a big dildo or butt plug help? Or are some people just "wider" than others?

Thanks for your help!
hon, I am large and most women can adapt to a large one, just do the same things you did with the smaller cocks with the larger one.

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi all,

I always enjoyed anal sex, but my new bf has a rather large and thick dick. I really want to try having anal sex with him, but I'm sure I wont be able to take it. An average cock always used to be fine, it took me quite a while to get used to it but after warming up I was able to take it all...
Is there anything I can do to get my anus used to something bigger? Would practising with a big dildo or butt plug help? Or are some people just "wider" than others?

Thanks for your help!
banned already !!! What is wrong with you people !!!