Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
So, I'm trying to love my new body. I have more curve now than before, but those curves don't make me feel sexy right now, they just made me think of why they're there (see post/blog history if you don't know what I'm talking about). My breasts are bigger, I'm significantly fatter everywhere, and my back/hips feel completely out of place.

But... I know this is something women go through, and some women have different experiences with bodily changes for a variety of reasons which men don't/can't experience. So, I know I'm not the only one who's gone through this. Ladies, if you don't mind me asking, what are your experiences when it comes to the changes your body goes through as an adult woman?

Everything that comes to mind to me right now, I am not sure I should talk about, because it might make you sad/hurt when you are already dealing with so much. If you give me the okay I will talk about them, but I wanna make sure you're okay with it first.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Everything that comes to mind to me right now, I am not sure I should talk about, because it might make you sad/hurt when you are already dealing with so much. If you give me the okay I will talk about them, but I wanna make sure you're okay with it first.

Everything hurts, and I'm gonna have to find a way to live with it. People tell me about their newborns and whatnot all the time, and my sadness shouldn't take away from their happiness.

Even if I don't participate for the rest of the thread, I thought this was something our readers would appreciate as a woman's issue that they may not have thought about from this perspective before.

So, feel free to share, if anyone wants to.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Also... Our bodies can go through significant changes for a variety of reasons. Not just the one that broke my heart.

I guess I'm just trying to take control of these kinds of conversations. When other people bring it up and I'm not ready to hear it it messes with my head. If I face the topic head on, maybe I can plow throw and make it to the other end. I gotta face it.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Why do they call or used to call Hurricanes, Cyclones by female names...........also men call ships..the ocean they sail on "Her" or "She"....is because the respect they have for women.

A woman's strength is a mans safe harbour. Although I think it is equally shared.

I don't understand all of what you are saying..........but strength comes from within and supported from without.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So, I'm trying to love my new body. I have more curve now than before, but those curves don't make me feel sexy right now, they just made me think of why they're there (see post/blog history if you don't know what I'm talking about). My breasts are bigger, I'm significantly fatter everywhere, and my back/hips feel completely out of place.

But... I know this is something women go through, and some women have different experiences with bodily changes for a variety of reasons which men don't/can't experience. So, I know I'm not the only one who's gone through this. Ladies, if you don't mind me asking, what are your experiences when it comes to the changes your body goes through as an adult woman?

Let me show you. First pic i was 22. Second pic was taken a couple of weeks ago.

Screenshot_20190609-235405_Facebook.jpg
20190531_140119.jpg

I went from a 32b bra to a 38g now. All I did was put on some weight.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My Mum sat me down years ago trying to explain the real facts of life, not sex. Changes that my body would go through. Hormones. Boobs. Legs. Stuff that I really didn't want to hear at the time. Didn't really matter to me because I was going to run a ranch.

Isn't it amazing how much smarter parents become as we get older?

TnJ, my body experienced the same things when I was pregnant. The problem is that I already had boobs and curves so it was a pile on effect. In fact, when the marriage died mercifully two years later my ex told me that no one would love a fat pig like me with a kid.

And so for years after I felt like I was fat even though I was maybe 15 pound heavier than I am now. But it was that hit to my self-esteem that put my keel out of whack, and I sailed crooked for a long time.

Even today when I think that I have control over my body I know it's only a matter of time before she starts doing something I don't agree with. Menopause is peeking around the corner. Hell, bring it on. What next?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

One of the things that comes to mind isn't specific to women. I fell hard onto a concrete floor last year. It was amazing how many aches and pains I had. Falling sure is fucking different in your 30s than it is when you're little. I fucked up my wrist, tweaked a nerve, and generally felt like someone had been hitting me from head to toe nearly. Rude awakening, because the last time I full on, uncontrolled fell it was no big deal.

The other major thing that comes to mind is having phantom sensations in my body still from when I was pregnant. It isn't often, but it does happen. I haven't been pregnant in over a decade. I occasionally feel phantom movements. It is disturbing as fuck and for myself? I fucking hate it.

It the
Parastalsys of your innards. They twitch. They lurch. They wiggle and jump. Especially the digestive organs. I feel this movement you speak of as well.

It doesn't feel like the "normal" workings of my body that I would notice prior to having been pregnant. Maybe this shit is just in my head, I don't know. I feel like I still am pregnant sometimes with a baby kicking my guts.

Reactions: ArtAppreciation

Well and I wonder if that iud did damage and when the uterus twitches or moves it causes this sensation for you.

Definitely possible. Whether the IUD fucked up my insides or something else + getting older, my cycles are getting worse and worse. I went from regular to irregular and feeling like my uterus is trying to explode blood out of me. The post-op after the abdominal laparoscopy was fine. But it's not like doctors are infallible.

I still have a faint vertical line from navel down to my groin from when I was pregnant, too. I can deal with stretch marks, but I wish that line would go away.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
It doesn't feel like the "normal" workings of my body that I would notice prior to having been pregnant. Maybe this shit is just in my head, I don't know. I feel like I still am pregnant sometimes with a baby kicking my guts.

I'm having those sensations too.

It's definitely the feeling of her moving. Not just my digestive system.