Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I wish there was a switch to toggle on/off ovulation. I'm not okay with the thought of having to deal with this crap for another x amount of years. I am sad and fucking over this shit. Obviously I knew I was going to have to deal with it, but I never really thought to much about how near life long it would be. After a couple decades and more of dealing with menses I'm so ready to be done.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

From what I've seen of the two pics, I'd say you look healthier and sexier with the extra curves. It seems to suit your frame better.

Reactions: Tattooed Goddess

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Bodies change for all kinds of reasons. I was a tiny little thing most of my life until I wasn’t. Now I’m a thick woman - menopause will introduce you to a whole other level of body hilarity (old lady vajayjay, anyone?) But hell, no more periods, and I love that!

I’m still me though. Bodies change, but I’m still the same loyal, funny, caring, intelligent, sexy woman I’ve always been. My curves have shifted, drooped, flattened, or whatever - age lets me give no fucks at all. Don’t like me? Don’t care. I know the people from whom an opinion matters. I listen to them. I listen to wise ones. I listen to myself. I know when to shut up and listen.

The body truly is just a vessel.

For real, any major shit I should know about menopause now? I know general/basic info, but it isn't something I really spoke to my mom about, and she died. Not a sympathy play or plea, but it is a thing.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I soooooo love curves ladies!!!! Please stop starving yourselves !!!!! More of us type of men than the ones that want the ultra skinny/bag o bones women.

This isn't about trying to please the male gaze.

This tread is way deeper than that shallow shit.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For real, any major shit I should know about menopause now? I know general/basic info, but it isn't something I really spoke to my mom about, and she died. Not a sympathy play or plea, but it is a thing.
I didn’t know anything either since my mom died when I was young. The whole menopause thing was a big old surprise to me, too. Hot flashes? Wow. I mean, you lose all shame when it comes to them. And peri menopause can last for over a decade - what a roller coaster of fun. Night sweats, crying, weird periods every 3 days - like your body is trying expel your remaining eggs like a t-shirt cannon. Then nothing for 6 months. Then kaboom! More periods. Headaches and sweating.

I don’t think you’re ready for the info on hair loss, hair growth and old lady vajayjay. :laughing:

But it’s awesome.

I didn’t know anything either since my mom died when I was young. The whole menopause thing was a big old surprise to me, too. Hot flashes? Wow. I mean, you lose all shame when it comes to them. And peri menopause can last for over a decade - what a roller coaster of fun. Night sweats, crying, weird periods every 3 days - like your body is trying expel your remaining eggs like a t-shirt cannon. Then nothing for 6 months. Then kaboom! More periods. Headaches and sweating.

I don’t think you’re ready for the info on hair loss, hair growth and old lady vajayjay. :laughing:

But it’s awesome.

Bugger. I already get hot easily. Well, something to deal with when it happens. I know a bit about the hair thinning/etc stuff, from working with residents of a broad spectrum of ages when I did CNA stuff.

Someday I hope we could get lunch and swap stories and just generally bullshit. Ya my adopted LPSG mom <3

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I soooooo love curves ladies!!!! Please stop starving yourselves !!!!! More of us type of men than the ones that want the ultra skinny/bag o bones women.
*sigh*

This may not apply to you, but here’s what I think when a man says that. A man usually means he wants a woman with curves in all the “right” places. Proportional curves if you will. Hourglass figures, or big booty types.

Anyway not one woman here has said a thing about her changing body due to dieting due to a man. Hormones, medical issues, pregnancy, menopause - not one mention of vanity.

Perhaps you are under the impression that the women here are an insecure bunch, and this thread was created to gain reassurance that we are still attractive despite bodily changes. Nope. It’s just to talk about how we dealt with those changes. No reassurance was necessary. I’d guess most of us are aware of our own attractiveness (or lack of) to different men.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Bugger. I already get hot easily. Well, something to deal with when it happens. I know a bit about the hair thinning/etc stuff, from working with residents of a broad spectrum of ages when I did CNA stuff.

Someday I hope we could get lunch and swap stories and just generally bullshit. Ya my adopted LPSG mom <3
Anytime, my girl! :heart:

Reactions: 693987

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I posted a pic of my new boobers. Peeps I follow can see. I'm trying to stop hating them, and let me be ok in my new skin. When I would talk about wanting bigger breasts in the past it was mostly out of wanting to be more attractive to my man, and myself. When I got pregnant I was excited to naturally grow in the chest, but I also got so excited to use them for what they're actually meant for, I was so thrilled to nurse. Now that she's gone I have had a really hard time dealing with them and the lactating. I go through phases of wanting to mutilate them, and then just wanting to feel sexy with them. These are physical experiences that only we ladies go through. I thought it would be insightful and informative to share these thoughts with the gentleman for the sake of maybe opening some minds. Our relationship with our bodies is a lot more complicated than even I ever knew until this happened to me, as a woman.

My skin is ravaged by psoriasis right now, my hormones went completely crazy after the miscarriage and my skin is screaming. It was almost completely clear while I was pregnant those 6 months.

Reactions: Enid

I am not trying to compare my situation to anyone else's, but my experience of trying to get your body to stop lactation when you're already in an awful/stressful life situation is fucked. Fuck leaking through bras onto shirts. Fuck your tits hurting. Fuck your body not doing what you want it to.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I am not trying to compare my situation to anyone else's, but my experience of trying to get your body to stop lactation when you're already in an awful/stressful life situation is fucked. Fuck leaking through bras onto shirts. Fuck your tits hurting. Fuck your body not doing what you want it to.

It's really fucking hard.

I'm completely understanding that your situation was also completely devastating, I know I'm not the only one who's hurt like this because of involuntary lactating.

I know this section has been kinda heavy lately, kinda my fault, but really... This is some real as fuck woman shit.

Reactions: 693987

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I posted a pic of my new boobers. Peeps I follow can see. I'm trying to stop hating them, and let me be ok in my new skin. When I would talk about wanting bigger breasts in the past it was mostly out of wanting to be more attractive to my man, and myself. When I got pregnant I was excited to naturally grow in the chest, but I also got so excited to use them for what they're actually meant for, I was so thrilled to nurse. Now that she's gone I have had a really hard time dealing with them and the lactating. I go through phases of wanting to mutilate them, and then just wanting to feel sexy with them. These are physical experiences that only we ladies go through. I thought it would be insightful and informative to share these thoughts with the gentleman for the sake of maybe opening some minds. Our relationship with our bodies is a lot more complicated than even I ever knew until this happened to me, as a woman.

My skin is ravaged by psoriasis right now, my hormones went completely crazy after the miscarriage and my skin is screaming. It was almost completely clear while I was pregnant those 6 months.

It’s not for everyone, but adult breastfeeding is a thing. It’s high on connection, and bonding. Might be useful after your shared trauma and loss.

Otherwise, sage is said to decrease supply. As is caffeine.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy