My New Body.

Taya

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Let me show you. First pic i was 22. Second pic was taken a couple of weeks ago.

View attachment 3781011 View attachment 3781071

I went from a 32b bra to a 38g now. All I did was put on some weight.
I could have sworn it was Charlize Theron in the first picture.
You are a beautiful curvy woman. Period. Plus, you are obviously pleased with your looks. And there are millions of men out there who do admire big women. So, al I see is a win win win win and so on.

As for me, I put on 20 kg in the past couple of years. Thank god I am big boned but andI wasn't happy with it because it somehow decreased my mobility. I shed half of that. Gave a break for my body to adjust and restarted a month ago.
I like what I see in the mirror. So, does my hubby. And get compliments from all walks of life. I am naturally curvy so no problems there.
I believe I am on the win train, too.

TnJ - All that matters is are you happy with the way you are? If yes, thumbs up. If not, I am sure you will figure out the best way to deal with it. I am not equipped enough to give you any advice and know better that you will take the right decision. Too general? No. Basics without time waste.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
@TayaK ... You're sweet. :relieved:

I get the feeling that some here may think that I'm having these negative feelings about my new body out of insecurities over how I look know. That's not the case at all, I think I look better than ever.

But... BUT..... Every jiggle reminds me of the daughter I never got to nurse. I don't want to feel sexy anymore because the thought of having sex just makes me scared of getting pregnant again and losing another baby. Then discussing contraceptives makes me depressed because I *do* want to be a mother so badly.

I will get through and find a way to stop hating my new body, I'll let go of this grudge eventually. I'm fighting everyday to love me again.

Reactions: Enid and Taya

Bluvm

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am sorry if it is inappropriate for a guy to post. Please remove if it is. With that being said...

You are so brave. Your words carry do much emotion. My heart breaks for you. I can never truly know the depth of what you feel but all i can say reading your words i want to cry with you. I am sorry for what you are enduring right now. You are so strong.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I am sorry if it is inappropriate for a guy to post. Please remove if it is. With that being said...

You are so brave. Your words carry do much emotion. My heart breaks for you. I can never truly know the depth of what you feel but all i can say reading your words i want to cry with you. I am sorry for what you are enduring right now. You are so strong.

Truly, thank you.

:heart:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
@TayaK ... You're sweet. :relieved:

I get the feeling that some here may think that I'm having these negative feelings about my new body out of insecurities over how I look know. That's not the case at all, I think I look better than ever.

But... BUT..... Every jiggle reminds me of the daughter I never got to nurse. I don't want to feel sexy anymore because the thought of having sex just makes me scared of getting pregnant again and losing another baby. Then discussing contraceptives makes me depressed because I *do* want to be a mother so badly.

I will get through and find a way to stop hating my new body, I'll let go of this grudge eventually. I'm fighting everyday to love me again.

Your amazing lil one left you with the body you secretly desired for so long. Consider it a gift. Enjoy your body to the fullest. I'm sure your man thinks you're perfect no matter what. I, for one, think you look sweeter than southern iced tea on a hot summer day. Jusssss sayin"

::hugs my dearest::

EricR

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To Tight_n_Juicy and Scarletbegonia . My sincerest apologies for my post. I totally
misinterpreted Tight_N_Juicy's post. I was aware of Tight_N_Juicy's tragic loss of her daugter and I was just trying to maybe make her feel better about the additional curves she has. Honestly..... I was........in my own feeble way. Trying to make her feel better. It was never my intent to give anyone the idea that I was body shaming. I wish could go back and delete my post. I will now go and fuck off as Scarletbegonia suggested.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
To Tight_n_Juicy and Scarletbegonia . My sincerest apologies for my post. I totally
misinterpreted Tight_N_Juicy's post. I was aware of Tight_N_Juicy's tragic loss of her daugter and I was just trying to maybe make her feel better about the additional curves she has. Honestly..... I was........in my own feeble way. Trying to make her feel better. It was never my intent to give anyone the idea that I was body shaming. I wish could go back and delete my post. I will now go and fuck off as Scarletbegonia suggested.

Chalk the reaction to being a reflex because there are guys here who would act that way. Lots of them. But you sound like a sweet guy. Dont fuck off........just yet.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Apology accepted.

And thank you, I appreciate your positive message. I do.

No need to fuck off..

Reactions: Tattooed Goddess

I will offer what little bit of knowledge I can based on my observations

@Tight_N_Juicy oddly enough the wife physically felt better after subsequent pregnancies. The first one caused her a shit ton of pain, outside of the obvious. It took a solid three years before she said her back felt somewhat normal. To the good her menstrual cycle finally became normal after the second birth (she had problems with her cycle from the time she started). You really need to give yourself time, physically and mentally.

For everyone with the weight I would watch the blood sugar levels. @Fade genetics are not your friend, you need to be especially careful with your slips, trips and falls; like my spouses and female offspring you're at high risk for osteoporosis, as well as diabetes as you near your 40s. If your cycle is jacked up be on the look out for ovarian cysts staring in your late 20's. Two wives and the line you were talking about didn't go away (actually I kind of like it, but I am sort of a sick fuck at times).

I wouldn't be in any kind of hurry for Menopause. Nothing will test your sanity, nor your relationships (with all humanity not just your spouse) like this fucking curse. The hormone imbalance can and will fuck with everything. Me and mine survived it like riding out a fucking natural disaster. In hindsight I am surprised my mother never killed me. A friend of mine had the shit scared out of him with his wife; she had multiple symptoms of heart palpitations, black outs, etc. After multiple trips to the ER and a few week long stays and testing they figured out it was the big M fucking trashing her metabolic system. I think they prescribed some low dose hormone treatment and it seemed to help her through it.

If shit feels to out of whack get in to see the doc.

I really wish you the best.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

@Tight_N_Juicy oddly enough the wife physically felt better after subsequent pregnancies. The first one caused her a shit ton of pain, outside of the obvious. It took a solid three years before she said her back felt somewhat normal. To the good her menstrual cycle finally became normal after the second birth (she had problems with her cycle from the time she started). You really need to give yourself time, physically and mentally.

For everyone with the weight I would watch the blood sugar levels. @Fade genetics are not your friend, you need to be especially careful with your slips, trips and falls; like my spouses and female offspring you're at high risk for osteoporosis, as well as diabetes as you near your 40s. If your cycle is jacked up be on the look out for ovarian cysts staring in your late 20's. Two wives and the line you were talking about didn't go away (actually I kind of like it, but I am sort of a sick fuck at times).

I wouldn't be in any kind of hurry for Menopause. Nothing will test your sanity, nor your relationships (with all humanity not just your spouse) like this fucking curse. The hormone imbalance can and will fuck with everything. Me and mine survived it like riding out a fucking natural disaster. In hindsight I am surprised my mother never killed me. A friend of mine had the shit scared out of him with his wife; she had multiple symptoms of heart palpitations, black outs, etc. After multiple trips to the ER and a few week long stays and testing they figured out it was the big M fucking trashing her metabolic system. I think they prescribed some low dose hormone treatment and it seemed to help her through it.

I had a total hysterectomy (ovaries removed) and went instantly into menopause at 31. It did not affect me negatively. In fact, my sex drive shot through the roof. I no longer feared an accidental pregnancy. There are only a couple of STI s you can get when all you have is a vagina and not the other reproductive organs that bear the damage from certain STDs . I take estrogen, not only does it keep the hot flashes at bay it gives me fantastic curves I never had before.

Menopause was a blessing.

KindlyJedi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hardest thing about having friends online: I show love and friendship mostly through physical action (hugs) and deed (bring you cookies or some really good bud), and so I feel helpless.

So it's gotta be kind words, even though I suck at it.

TNJ, when I first joined LPSG you were the first person here to offer me friendship. I can never know what you're going through, but I can tell you this: accepting loss takes time, but... I know you will be able to because you are tough and cool, and brave, and beautiful and kind. I hope someone in your life is helping you through this as best they can because you deserve as much love and kindness as you give.

Hang in there, buddy.

Taya

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@TayaK
:pensive::pensive: I really wish I had a magic touch to comfort you. Or ease your pain. But, I am so far away from remotely comprehending how you must be feeling. My prayers are with you and your angel.

@TayaK
I haven't the slightest doubt that you will find your path again. In your own timeline. I hope for not a short but a painless one.:kissing_heart:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I could have sworn it was Charlize Theron in the first picture.
You are a beautiful curvy woman. Period. Plus, you are obviously pleased with your looks. And there are millions of men out there who do admire big women. So, al I see is a win win win win and so on.

As for me, I put on 20 kg in the past couple of years. Thank god I am big boned but andI wasn't happy with it because it somehow decreased my mobility. I shed half of that. Gave a break for my body to adjust and restarted a month ago.
I like what I see in the mirror. So, does my hubby. And get compliments from all walks of life. I am naturally curvy so no problems there.
I believe I am on the win train, too.

TnJ - All that matters is are you happy with the way you are? If yes, thumbs up. If not, I am sure you will figure out the best way to deal with it. I am not equipped enough to give you any advice and know better that you will take the right decision. Too general? No. Basics without time waste.

Well thank you. Charlize Theron is my #1 girl crush. I've never been compared to her before. That made my day.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had a total hysterectomy (ovaries removed) and went instantly into menopause at 31. It did not affect me negatively. In fact, my sex drive shot through the roof. I no longer feared an accidental pregnancy. There are only a couple of STI s you can get when all you have is a vagina and not the other reproductive organs that bear the damage from certain STDs . I take estrogen, not only does it keep the hot flashes at bay it gives me fantastic curves I never had before.

Menopause was a blessing.

Menopause doesn’t have to be a curse, and I think it hurts when women view it that way. I think we should see it as a blessing. We should see the humour in the roller coaster ride, the crazy hormonal swings, the murderous rage, crying jags, hysterical laughter, soaking nighties and sheets - and share it with our loved ones. Laugh about it. It’s a totally natural bodily process.

My friends and family laughed at me when I turned on the air conditioning in winter, or pulled out a pocket fan and blew it down my shirt at dinner. I blamed the big ‘M’ for my moods, and worked really hard not to take it out on others. (I think that’s important.). I let people laugh at me - I didn’t care, I was funny. I got help with acupuncture, Chinese herbs, meditation, and my doctor. I let my body tell me what to do.

Some women have it tougher. They need more medical intervention. But overall, it was ok. There are clinics to help you if you start to pee when you laugh, low dose hormone creams for that thinning vaginal tissue, lube for dryness, etc. You can always pluck that one weird hair (who knew?), buy shampoos for thinning hair. But you’re still you. I’m better than ever.

If you received and accepted this blessing I am happy for you, in that it went that so well. My insight was offered on being at the receiving end of the second and third order effects from that blessing, for my family it wasn't the case.

When women get the induced version via the hysterectomy the docs seem like they are ready and standing by to administer drugs, which is probably a plus. They are a little more slow with the scripts when you are on a year three of the five year blessing.

When your in a unique locale where medical quality of availability is questionable on a good day (availability and quality don't always go hand in hand) it doesn't help either. Healthcare is not universally good for anyone, but more so for peoples plumbing beyond childbirth and prostrate exams.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
All of my doctors had no problem putting my mom on estrogen when she was going through menopause naturally. I started needing estrogen when I was 18. It has not negatively affected me and I get mammograms every year like they recommend when you are on estrogen. There is no need to endure hormonal mood swings and hot flashes if you dont want to.

Reactions: 6inchcock

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
TNJ, I have nothing to contribute to answering your question, but I just want to say with every post, I feel for you more and more and wish there was something I could do to help ease your pain.

The only productive thing I can say is while you’ll never get over this tragedy, nor should you, each day that passes adds something new to your life if you allow it to, and with that, the impact softens. You’re more than strong enough to work your way through this. Hell, it takes guts just to open up and seek support, as you’re wisely doing.

Hang in there.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Reactions: Tattooed Goddess

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've always been plump, developed big boobies and hated them back in the day for all the unwanted attention I'd get,
As I developed my bottom and hips grew to match the boobies, I love my body and hour glass figure even if it is a chubby one. my weight has fluctuated over the years but I've never been too bothered about it tbh

In recent times over the past 2/3 years my boobies have gotten bigger, I've put it down to weight gain but I think it's a bit of both and they have actually gotten bigger. I was a HH for a long long time and now I'm a damn J cup, my hips have gotten a little wider too and my butt is starting to get a little dimpled and the cheeks have dropped a little from what they were, still loving my fat self tho :)