My New Body.

EricR

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@Tattooed Goddess and @Tight_N_Juicy . Thank you for your kind words. @Tight_N_Juicy ......Thank you for the IM. I tried to respond, but there appears to be a restriction on the amount of words you can type. With this in mind. I will post it here. My heart truly wept when I read of your loss of your pressious daughter. I can personally relate to your loss because my daughter too suffered the loss of a child in her second trimester several years ago. As a dad. I witnessed my little girl.....(.and yes she will always be my little girl to me)the hurt, self loathing and debilitating depression that she endured. When you are a parent. You will always want to fix things that hurts your children. In this case..... I couldn't fix it. All her husband, mother and me could do was to hold, cry, love and support her. I can say with high confidence. Things will get better for you, but it will take time. Just like it took time for my daughter. Now I can say..... I am a very proud paw paw to 2 awesome little girls of 4 and 6 and a 3rd little girl that is scheduled to arrive later this month.

Please keep your head up.... It will get better. I promise. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, I'm trying to love my new body. I have more curve now than before, but those curves don't make me feel sexy right now, they just made me think of why they're there (see post/blog history if you don't know what I'm talking about). My breasts are bigger, I'm significantly fatter everywhere, and my back/hips feel completely out of place.

But... I know this is something women go through, and some women have different experiences with bodily changes for a variety of reasons which men don't/can't experience. So, I know I'm not the only one who's gone through this. Ladies, if you don't mind me asking, what are your experiences when it comes to the changes your body goes through as an adult woman?

Just a man, here, but I always have to remind myself how sexy it is when people own who they are and how they got there. People that matter either will understand or already know what’s up with you. People that don’t matter, shouldn’t. Beyond that, I have no way to relate to your loss and it’s effects

Me needs to have a chat with other me from time to time. Then we confer with trusted compatriots like you are doing now. Keep up the good work

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Just a man, here, but I always have to remind myself how sexy it is when people own who they are and how they got there. People that matter either will understand or already know what’s up with you. People that don’t matter, shouldn’t. Beyond that, I have no way to relate to your loss and it’s effects

Me needs to have a chat with other me from time to time. Then we confer with trusted compatriots like you are doing now. Keep up the good work

:heart::kissing_heart:

Reactions: Nosuportneeded

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
TnJ I have pictured your lovely new breasts more than once since i saw them. Plus you have vertical nipple.piercings. you.dont see that often. I hope I'm not sounding like a creeper. I'm a lover of tits.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
TnJ I have pictured your lovely new breasts more than once since i saw them. Plus you have vertical nipple.piercings. you.dont see that often. I hope I'm not sounding like a creeper. I'm a lover of tits.

There's a fairly good chance they'll go back to the size they were before all this. I'm kinda hoping that's the case.

I do think they look wonderful, but I have a grudge against them. I dunno if it'll go away.

Reactions: lms28

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
one thing i've noticed as i've aged is how many more aches & pains i have. i've got this hip pain that flares up sometimes (arthritic pain), and an occasional tingling in my upper left thigh that my doctor says is related to a pinched nerve. in fact, i also have a pinched nerve in my neck (this was recently exacerbated by a car accident). :(

i've gotten fatter, too, and in my case i don't really like it at its current state. in fact, these days, i avoid mirrors/reflective surfaces at all cost. i flat out refuse to look. about a year ago, like tnj, i experienced a grief event (not the same event) and that is when my body changed most noticeably and definitely for the worse (in my case, it was primarily emotional drinking/eating combined with lack of exercise). prior to my gradual decline into being a prime candidate for a reality show on obesity, i had a pleasantly mildly plump shape and i was regularly active (3-5 times a week on average). now i'm several sizes bigger and know there's no way i'd make it through a 50 minute step aerobics class like before. it depresses me every time i think about how far i have fallen. it's all my fault, though. i am responsible. i did do the right thing and joined weight watchers approx 1.5 months ago, and for almost a full month i did very well and lost 10 pounds. it was great! i couldn't quite see it but i could feel my fat clothes were a little less tight. then my period hit maybe week before the anniversary of the grief event and it all went to shit. i started drinking & eating again like calories aren't a thing and i have the metabolism of a 19 year old intensely active athlete (which i don't). : unamused:

i accept body changes happen as we age and as life circumstances shift, but it's so discouraging when it seems so much harder to lose weight at 48 than when i was young. i feel like i had to fight an epic battle just to lose that 10 pounds, which i happened to find in 2-2.5 weeks. :oops:

this morning i bit the bullet and logged back into weight watchers and got my stuff logged for the day so far. and i have scheduled a meeting later on in the week. i guess that's all i can do for now.

another thing is gray hair used to seem so cool to me. i had white streaks at both temples in my 30s and got so many compliments, including people who thought i had it done that way. nowadays it's like at least half gray and you know what i don't know if i like the look of it anymore. it's a weird silver brunette mix that i can't get on board with, so non-depressed me hennas it chocolate/mahogany and depressed me gets my sister to use a golden brown box hair color on it because henna is not for the lazy. and i'm far too lazy these days to fuck with something that takes me a whole afternoon.

whew, this got longer and more morose-sounding than i thought.

I'm only in my 30s, but many of my joints I am hyper mobile. I did gymnastics when I was younger and being so limber was praised/sought after. Now I have a lot of joint aches and pains. I can tell when temperatures are changing severely because my hips, knees, and some other major joints scream at me.

When I was injured last year, my physical therapist kept (mostly gently) yelling at me to stop hyper-extending parts of my body. It's what is natural to me, so I can't seem to break the habit. At least, not in the time frame I had for someone reminding me not to do so.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
one thing i've noticed as i've aged is how many more aches & pains i have. i've got this hip pain that flares up sometimes (arthritic pain), and an occasional tingling in my upper left thigh that my doctor says is related to a pinched nerve. in fact, i also have a pinched nerve in my neck (this was recently exacerbated by a car accident). :(

i've gotten fatter, too, and in my case i don't really like it at its current state. in fact, these days, i avoid mirrors/reflective surfaces at all cost. i flat out refuse to look. about a year ago, like tnj, i experienced a grief event (not the same event) and that is when my body changed most noticeably and definitely for the worse (in my case, it was primarily emotional drinking/eating combined with lack of exercise). prior to my gradual decline into being a prime candidate for a reality show on obesity, i had a pleasantly mildly plump shape and i was regularly active (3-5 times a week on average). now i'm several sizes bigger and know there's no way i'd make it through a 50 minute step aerobics class like before. it depresses me every time i think about how far i have fallen. it's all my fault, though. i am responsible. i did do the right thing and joined weight watchers approx 1.5 months ago, and for almost a full month i did very well and lost 10 pounds. it was great! i couldn't quite see it but i could feel my fat clothes were a little less tight. then my period hit maybe week before the anniversary of the grief event and it all went to shit. i started drinking & eating again like calories aren't a thing and i have the metabolism of a 19 year old intensely active athlete (which i don't). : unamused:

i accept body changes happen as we age and as life circumstances shift, but it's so discouraging when it seems so much harder to lose weight at 48 than when i was young. i feel like i had to fight an epic battle just to lose that 10 pounds, which i happened to find in 2-2.5 weeks. :oops:

this morning i bit the bullet and logged back into weight watchers and got my stuff logged for the day so far. and i have scheduled a meeting later on in the week. i guess that's all i can do for now.

another thing is gray hair used to seem so cool to me. i had white streaks at both temples in my 30s and got so many compliments, including people who thought i had it done that way. nowadays it's like at least half gray and you know what i don't know if i like the look of it anymore. it's a weird silver brunette mix that i can't get on board with, so non-depressed me hennas it chocolate/mahogany and depressed me gets my sister to use a golden brown box hair color on it because henna is not for the lazy. and i'm far too lazy these days to fuck with something that takes me a whole afternoon.

whew, this got longer and more morose-sounding than i thought.
Yup. Aging is definitely not for the weak. Arthritis in my hips/knees/back, weight is harder to lose, and colouring my hair is a regular thing. And what’s up with my neck?

But look at how brilliant we are! :grinning: And you, darling Enid, are lovely. You can hardly sit down without some young man wanting to slake your thirst, and get your digits. You have a tender beauty, kind of ageless, in fact, and your intelligence shines through. By all means, attend WW, watch your drinking, but do it for you. The rest of us adore you the way you are.

Same goes for you, too, @lurker23! You’re gorgeous!

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
You can hardly sit down without some young man wanting to slake your thirst, and get your digits.

Not to mention all the ladies who notice that striking looking individual and can't help but gravitate towards.

Yooo tooo lurker...

Reactions: LaFemme and Enid

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yup. Aging is definitely not for the weak. Arthritis in my hips/knees/back, weight is harder to lose, and colouring my hair is a regular thing. And what’s up with my neck?

But look at how brilliant we are! :grinning: And you, darling Enid, are lovely. You can hardly sit down without some young man wanting to slake your thirst, and get your digits. You have a tender beauty, kind of ageless, in fact, and your intelligence shines through. By all means, attend WW, watch your drinking, but do it for you. The rest of us adore you the way you are.

Same goes for you, too, @lurker23! You’re gorgeous!

(in new age vernacular) your beauty is like a Herkimer diamond to me. (being doubly terminated, they have the ability to not only transmit their own energies, but to receive spiritual energy and to amplify and focus it intently.)

THAT'S how beautiful you are.

And yea what is it about the neck :(

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
(in new age vernacular) your beauty is like a Herkimer diamond to me. (being doubly terminated, they have the ability to not only transmit their own energies, but to receive spiritual energy and to amplify and focus it intently.)

THAT'S how beautiful you are.

And yea what is it about the neck :(
My neck is why I smile and talk a lot. To distract the eye! :joy:

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Please stop. You are not contributing to the discussion.
If I stopped Scarlet.......there would be no need for you to add your in depth additions.

Roseform+Scarlet.jpg

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
If I stopped Scarlet.......there would be no need for you to add your in depth additions.

Roseform+Scarlet.jpg

Really though, this thread is not one for joking and making light of things. This is a particularly dark period of my life and I'm trying to take control of it.

I don't mean to overreact, but if you've been reading my threads and you know why I started them, it kinda makes you an ass to make remarks like the one Scarlet called you out on.

There's a time and a place. This time, and this place is for serious conversations about the various changes our bodies experience as women. It's some heavy shit I'm dealing with. There are other threads in this section that would be more appropriate to post random silly things in.

Media
My neck is why I smile and talk a lot. To distract the eye! :joy:
Your neck has nothing to do with it. You are just naturally charming and delightfully distracting.
Bulges only distract men. They tend to offend the womenfolk.
The womenfolk also know how to remove—with surgical precision—what they find offensive. Just a heads up.;)

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Your neck has nothing to do with it. You are just naturally charming and delightfully distracting.

The womenfolk also know how to remove—with surgical precision—what they find offensive. Just a heads up.;)

No doubt!! @LaFemme is seriously lit. In the best way.