Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Lately I've been having a hard time not leaving really aggressive comments to some of the women I follow on IG who post pics of their bodies and describe how much courage it took to post. So, I'm takin a break from that shit.

They describe how hard it was to post, and my rational mind knows that it's true in most cases (of course, some people no matter if they're men or women will fish for compliments..). But I keep comparing the extreme depression tied to *my* new body with theirs. I'm guessing few to none of these women has lost a child at 6 months pregnant.

I know all too well how it feels to be insecure in how my body looks.... But personally I would take that EVERY TIME over feeling like my body murdered my baby, and every jiggle brings it to the main focus of my attention, without my control.

I dunno. I can't be anywhere anymore without thinking about her.

Reactions: g0nz0 and EricR

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Bump...

So I've been working to take my body back, get back in shape and take control after everything.

I feel like showing the fuck off. Check out the calves on this bitch
IMG_20190906_204722115_3_wm.jpg

Psoriasis still flaring like mad, I am the pink leopard

*Vicious growl*

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Damn, lady! Got buff and you can kick ass extra hard, now

I was always kinda buff, but when I was pregnant I got fluffy and lost a lot of my muscle definition.

Now I'm sort of starting to feel a little like my old self, physically anyway.

Belly still feels like an empty pouch, but I'm kicking my own ass and doing what I have to.

Therapist is pretty proud :heart:

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Bump...

So I've been working to take my body back, get back in shape and take control after everything.

View attachment 6708371

*Vicious growl*
Tbh I did not even notice the psoriasis until you pointed it out! I was just fixated on those sexy legs and calves ;)

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I didn’t notice the psoriasis, either. Just goes to show you outshine everything!

(Have you tried Cosentyx? I hear it’s a miracle drug for psoriasis.)

Bump...

View attachment 6708371

*Vicious growl*
I will be sincere... When I saw your post in the men' senction asking about what we thought of yours psoriasis, I imagined that it was very prominent stains (I didn't know what is was until I searched for it).

Not that it matters. My cousin has vitiligo and she is cute as hell. Guys fought for her attention. But then I saw your picture above... I saw your legs... I thought: "soft and shaved skin" and then I noticed the psoriasis. I mean, I barely noticed, because if hadn't talked about it, I would still be thing: "Uhummmm legs". I bet most guys would be thinking like me here. Some people might notice the psoriasis, but I doubt it anyone would find you less attractive because of it.

Idk if I even talked about the write thing hehe I read one or two comments above because I am going to sleep after writing this.

HungInSt.Louis

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've always been plump, developed big boobies and hated them back in the day for all the unwanted attention I'd get,
As I developed my bottom and hips grew to match the boobies, I love my body and hour glass figure even if it is a chubby one. my weight has fluctuated over the years but I've never been too bothered about it tbh

In recent times over the past 2/3 years my boobies have gotten bigger, I've put it down to weight gain but I think it's a bit of both and they have actually gotten bigger. I was a HH for a long long time and now I'm a damn J cup, my hips have gotten a little wider too and my butt is starting to get a little dimpled and the cheeks have dropped a little from what they were, still loving my fat self tho :)

I think you look absolutely amazing now

Reactions: Holly Doors

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Bump...

View attachment 6708371

*Vicious growl*

Wow :heart_eyes: ! Remind me to never play kickball with you o_O.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy