My new boyfriend

irishlad: So there is this new guy I'm seeing. He smart, good looking, financially secure, very giving to me - all the good things one could possibly want.

In the gay world, men seem to categorize themselves as either a bottome or top. My boyfriend is a bottom, I'm neither. I love making out, cuddlind, giving and receiving oral. I'm not into fucking or getting fucked.

My problem is my boyfreind is large and I don't feel like I'm satisfying him. He hasn't said anything but I feel like I should be doing more. He is about 10 inches and thick. It's hard for me to get my mouth around him - definately too hard to deep throat - which I think he likes given the pressure on the back of my head. Anyway, I have played with his ass, but after awhile he wants he to blow him and that is very uncomfortable.

The last time we were togeather I had a stuffy nose and was forced to breath through my mouth. You guessed it, it's hard to breath through your mouth when you have something in it. Anyway, I'm looking for advise on how other guys handled situations like this.

James249620002000: I have the same problem with my well-hung boy friend. I have written other posts on it. I have no advice. The best way to please him is probably to have anal intercourse, but my boyfriend prefers oral. And he really likes deep throat, which I can do, but not for long. It is difficult. I try to go as long as I can without breath, but I eventually have to breathe. Anyone else have ideas?

leanffm: I ve had a guy like that too, where it was just impossible to suck him without buring my teeth in his huge meet.
I went with my tongue from his shaft to the top, right in the middle. That was a lot of fun to him, he released quite some precum with that;)))

andywerks: [quote author=irishlad link=board=sex;num=1068904054;start=0#0 date=11/15/03 at 05:38:34]My problem is my boyfreind is large and I don't feel like I'm satisfying him.  He hasn't said anything but I feel like I should be doing more.
[/quote]

Just talk to him... find out exactly what he wants and what he likes.

You say he's a bottom, and you're neither... there certainly are toys to take care of that aspect.

As for oral sex... he's a big boy, he knows it, and if he's experienced at all he'll know that performing oral sex on something that large is NOT easy. He should understand. I know that I do (from being on BOTH sides).

My last bf was a 'top, wanna-be bottom'. I'm versatile, I like it BOTH ways. He wanted to be bottom, I wanted to top, but certainly I'm not the one to practice with. Eventually he made a very brave decision to allow me to get out my 'top aggression' with someone else (although I never did).

Sex is a big part of a relationship. You'll have to want the same things, and in the things that you can't agree on, the normal 'relationship' things come into play: agree to disagree, listen, trust, compromise, meet in the middle.

Best of luck!

andywerks: Oh oh oh! I forgot something... of upmost importance:

Try new things! Experiment! There are lots of ways to 'give head' without going the traditional route. Have fun playing! That's what sex is all about!

You'll both eventually learn eachother and what you both like.