My New Car

super_big_boy: I just got a car specially made for me, it cost me 72k but at least now my dick has room.

In my old car after long journeys my dick would be ice cold and very blue.

hung: When you realize that the floor boards have rusted it is too late to ascertain why your penis head looks like it has an intense rash. Too bad. I learned the hard way.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
My last accident was caused when my penis got wrapped in the steering wheel, causing me to lose control of the car.

It took the Emergency Crew over an hour to get the knot out and free me.

Pecker

He was touring an African river. They announced that the boat was sinking. He didn't believe them. He was in de Nile.

super_big_boy: [quote author=Pecker link=board=clothing;num=1076442629;start=0#3 date=02/10/04 at 16:08:52]My last accident was caused when my penis got wrapped in the steering wheel, causing me to lose control of the car.

It took the Emergency Crew over an hour to get the knot out and free me.

Pecker

He was touring an African river.  They announced that the boat was sinking.  He didn't believe them.  He was in de Nile.[/quote]

Damn man, that sucks.

rangersean: I just put mouse ears on it, and everyone thinks it's an antenna.

belly4built: [quote author=rangersean link=board=clothing;num=1076442629;start=0#5 date=02/10/04 at 23:31:58]I just put mouse ears on it, and everyone thinks it's an antenna.[/quote]

ROFL! :D :D :D :D

Donk: Wow, you need a car to get around in? I just drive my penis.

Pappy

Media
I taught my penis how to suck. Now when I want to go somewhere I just get it hard and point it in the direction I need to go. I have it latch on to something there and then just reel it in . When I'm finished I'm where I need to be.