My New Crush.Actor,Singer JAY BRANNAN.Naked

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always wondered in that scene if ALL the actors are straight or bisexual, because to be THAT intimate with two other blokes you would have to be either gay or bi or VERY secure in yourself LOL. Hot scene and a cute bloke. Though that film does my head in everytime I see it.

ikke_g

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i saw the movie a time ago, loved it. They show indeed a lot. I especially loved the scene where they sung the national anthem.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is a real mind fuck of a film when you first see it LOL. Everyone is doing everyone and there are no inhibitions ! It was a real eye opener for me personally, and this is from one who has watched his fair share of european films on late night SBS television. But yeah, those three guys must be gay or bisexual because honestly, how may straight guys, and i mean rigidly straight, would allow themselves to be filmed doing THAT for all eternity ?

jimdunn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I always wondered in that scene if ALL the actors are straight or bisexual, because to be THAT intimate with two other blokes you would have to be either gay or bi or VERY secure in yourself LOL. Hot scene and a cute bloke. Though that film does my head in everytime I see it.

jay is gay. don't know about the other two guys. but one of them once appeared in "queer as folk"

feanaro_galathil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I watched the film and "making of" documentary on Sundance last night as well.

I agree, Jay is just adorable, and a very talented singer-songwriter, to boot. I'd definitely hit it! :biggrin1:

Paul "Pinto" Dawson (James) is smokin-ass hot, too.

Anyway, lots of eye candy on display in this film, and yes, Sundance showed it all, much to my (pleasant) surprise!

jordan87

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
his song soda shop from the movie is one of my favorites. the movie put him on the spot, atleast in the indie film/music world.

bigone90036

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Paul "Pinto" Dawson REALLY got my juices flowing. What a hottie. Especially loved the scene where he shoots a load into his own mouth! HOT!
Any pics or captures of him?

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is a cutie isn't he? I listened to his songs on YouTube and I cried more than once.

As for the guys in the film, Jay and Paul are definitely gay, and I can't see who the other guy is, but I'd bet he's gay too.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I also recommend checking out Jay Brannan's music on Youtube, and I'll add a plug for Scott Matthew, who had a few great songs in the movie including "In the End" and "Surgery."

jay is gay. don't know about the other two guys. but one of them once appeared in "queer as folk"

They are gay. They are a real-life couple...or they were. I don't know if they're still together, but they were at the time of the film. Many of the clips that are in James's "suicide-note" movie to Jamie were taken by them while they were on vacation together.

Paul "Pinto" Dawson (James) is smokin-ass hot, too.

Agreed. Still photos don't do him justice, but when you actually see him interacting with other people he's utterly beautiful. Or maybe I just find sad faces and puppy-dog eyes irresistable.

If you get the chance, watch the making of the movie.The cast had the chance to get to know each other for close to 2 years while the movie was being put together,script,funds,etc

I'll second that. There's a scene in which Jay Brannan is doing a monologue (I wasn't sure if it was scripted or improvised), but PJ DeBoy was so moved he just started crying.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Paul "Pinto" Dawson REALLY got my juices flowing. What a hottie. Especially loved the scene where he shoots a load into his own mouth! HOT!
Any pics or captures of him?

OMG YES.I was sitting in bed watching the movie and he jerks off and shoots in his mouth and I was like,wtf? did I really just see that?My friends raved about the movie when it came out, but since I didnt like hedwig I didnt bother.I really adored Short Bus.Rent it.Jason.:tongue:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
whoa! lol this movie was on sundance? seems a bit too hardcore for even sundance lol. He is cute though! another great find by Jason