Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if ur interested ill explain it to you, if i see results, ill be posting in the enlargement forum... i think ive got something here let me know what you think...
just check out the latest in my gallery. compare them to the oldest ones of me in the dark blue hanes... taken before i joined lpsg

nohidingstyle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm not sure what the exact ToS for this site are, but it seems a bit fishy to me that you're revealing this secret only to those who PM you. why post to a forum to circumvent the intent of forum-based communications? your intentions may be pure but it looks manipulative and borderline spammy to me.

heynowww

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nohidingstyle: yeah, im not trying nothing like that, sorry. i wasnt sure of the response id get from this. therefore ill post my method in the enlargement forum soon. I guess for now im feeling it out. Im not sure if the gains will be permanent, it is another form of the pump, with a somewhat specific routine. The advantages (im still in the trial stage... and these are just my thoughts, try at your own risk) are that i am using very warm water to keep the tissues warm, which is recomended for enlargement. Water also creates a vaacum that does not expand or "give" like an air vaacum will.
Haha yes, it is a flower vase, and its just conditioner... helps form an airtight seal.

My routine consists of a warmup (hot shower, or "safely hot" water?- you know what i mean) and fill the vase, stick it in, warm it up. Then i do stretches, im not gonna explain these much here yet, but i kinda do the chinese massage and a stretch called the arm stretch or the a stretch or something. more on that later. After the stretches, warm water in the vase again, then like a 20 minute "water pump" session. the water will cool down, so i take it out, do a 15 minute jelq and kegal session. Follow this with another pump session, and some jelqs and squeezes after that.
I may make a video of the whole routine and time edit it. Cant promise audio tho.

Who knows, im probably not the first one to try this, and im not claiming to invent anything, just a new method.
IMPORTANT; DISCLAIMER: stuff like that...
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. I'm not responsible if you use glass like me and break it and cut ur dick off. Please dont be dumb. I handle that thing carefully! ALSO TAKE NOTE that the shape of the glass, with the diamater opening up just past the mouth of the glass, will aid in REMOVING IT... if ur dick is jammed in so tight that AIR CANT GET IN... water DOES NOT GIVE and WILL NOT RELEASE WITH OUT LETTING THE AIR BACK IN... this is why i will make a video to demonstrate. A plastic devise would be safer because it will flex and allow the seal to break. If you dont understand this, dont even try it!

of course you will have to find something that fits you. My penis, when erect, just clears the opening, not having to force it in at all... its not a tight fit untill its slid down to the base, and it will need to be a good fit. After the routine, it filled out and needs some coaxing back in...
Basically, im aroused, and insert into the glass holding the glass close to upright, pushing the water out. the conditioner, or vasaline, will make a good seal. once im in, do some kegals and pump my penis as much as i can, displacing as much water as i can. it will come squirting out which is kindof even more arousing. do everything u can to squeeze the water out by pumping your dick, filling as much of the glass as you can with your member. I even press on the backside of my balls, between ur legs there, where u can feel the base of the penis attach.. sorry for the lack of terminology.
When ur in and have a tight seal you'll know it. Trial and error, this didnt work great for me in the beginning. Once I've acheived a good vaacum, i slowly and gently start pulling out on it, increasing the water vaacum. BE CAREFULL im sure you can injure yourself if too much force is used. let me tell you it feels great.. and feels like it works... so i keep steady, and slightly increasing pressure on it for 15 or 20 minutes, and by then the water has cooled down. time for some jelqs and then round 2.

Well theres a start to the explanation...

D_Manny_Petty

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lol seems like your "method" is pretty much like using a penis pump, but with water. I have been using my hydro penis pump for over three months now. I paid $100 for my pump, i guess your way is just a cheaper route but with not much efficiency. Good luck, hope all works out.

D_Manny_Petty

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hondatuner do you have any permanent gains from that? anyways im doing more than water pumping and yes, i realize now that a device existed

I did experience permanent gains mixing my penis pump routine with natural penis enlargement exercises. Be careful with that device your using, how do you release pressure?

heynowww

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
to remove simply press in a small indent on your penis with your thumb, right next to the mouth of the glass. Air rushes right in and out you come. But i couls see where this could be an issue if the device were too snug and were the same diameter the whole length of it. This particular glass opens up or widens towards the middle of its length, so the only place the seal is made is in about the first inch, if that much even. You can see that in the pics right at the base. Currently my penis is only wide enough to fit it snugly at the base till about 2 inches out, and it gets to be wide enough towards the end but im not thick enough thru the middle to even seal it. Hopefully this will work for that... But if it does, ill be finding a slightly wider device pretty soon. If i do get to a limp state ( usually about the time to give it a break anyways), it will lose vaacume by itself. from half hard to full hard it usually keeps sealed well, sometimes i gotta fuss with it a little, but not often. I think i lucked out with the right diameter to start out with. The whole time i'm applying a pulling force outward on this, giving it the vaacum, and also sort of like a stretch-hang effect. again, im hoping it actually has results. With the way it feels and with all the other benefits of PE I wouldnt be bummed if I didnt gain .