MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i couldn't narrow it down to just one favorite new band. i collect CDs and music files compulsively.

you just added another band to the list of hunting and hounding. thank you :smile:

ML

lead singer - Adele Diane. i am instantly in love with her - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65L0ytOqoAQ

more loveage. bewarned i feel a mild aspie moment building up - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiA2Ufldxd8

http://www.myspace.com/denofheroes

if i had to pimp one band i would pimp Hurray for the Riff Raff out of New Orleans.

www.myspace.com/hurrayfortheriffraff

Last edited:

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
favourite band? easily Biffy clyro. also best gig i ever went to, but ive only been to three so not hard.

YouTube - Biffy Clyro- Now the action is on fire- Brixton Academy

finale of that gig. even if you dont like the song stick to the end of the song just for the stage dive.

that said ive brought a lot of albums this year and got a few cracking ones. Bon Iver, Noah and the Whale and so on. i Also started to like Oceansize (any band that rocks with 3 guitarists is fine by me)

YouTube - Oceansize - Unfamiliar

im also looking forward to some new Marmaduke duke Stuff because the new stuff is pretty cool. "erotic robotic despite the accent we're scottish"

oh and how can i forget Frightened rabbit? oh god it goes on im afraid. im a bit into music...

Last edited:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Last edited:

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Zero-Million - my favorite Jane's songs are "Of Course" and "Classic Girl". I haven't heard either of them in years, thanks for the reminder!

blg3floor3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never really had a favorite band until my first girlfriend introduced Dave Matthews Band (DMB) to me. Since then, they've been my favorite, hands down. I've been to 5 of their concerts and every one one of them was a blast since they play even better live than they do on a studio CD (which is more than I can say for most other bands/artists). There's such an unbelievable energy from both the band and the fans at their live shows. My favorite part of their live shows, I'd have to say, is their drummer Carter Beauford. He's always got the biggest and happiest smile on his face and plays with such carefree enjoyment.

Youtube links:

#41 - DMB; Live at the United Center with Victor Wooten
#41 - DMB; Studio version
Grey Street - DMB; Live at Piedmont Park

I had to settle for that particular version of #41 live, even though it's still nice and Victor Wooten is cool. My preference, of the live version I've seen, is from Listener Supported (CD/DVD of a live show in 9/99).

It's so sad that LeRoi died this past summer. :frown1:

Last edited:

WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay