My New Friend's Boyfriend M/m

sippinon27

Sexy Member
Media
Making friend's at my university has not been easy. After my failed attempted to join the school's most populatiry fraternity, I was known more for the pictures that jerk posted of me pleasing him on my knees than as a sophomore who just wanted to meet new people and belong. After those pictures, no guy would be seen with me...at least in public. Guys often brought me to their rooms late at night if they didn't get lucky at the bars that night to "do to them what I was doing to the guy in those pictures" than to actually be my friend.
That's why meeting Chris was so important to me. He was so similar to myself, about 5'6, skinny, nerdy and just looking for some new friends. Unlike me who was exposed as gay, he was openly gay, confident and proud. Chris knew I had no plans, since I never do, and he invited me to his home for the weekend.
"Hey it'll just be me and you. We'll order pizza, play video games and just chill. Cool?"
"Yeah!" I enthusiastically responded. "I'll bring beer.!"
"No need to, man. I've got a lot of tequila." He smirked
I enthusiastically came to Chris's home. He opened the door where nothing but his Spongebob boxers. He told me to strip down to my boxers, so we'll both be comfortable.
"Are you sure? That seems kinda weird?"
"Why not? It's just us two, and I definitely don't want to fuck you."
"You're no prize, and I'm not trying to fuck you either." I retorted. We laughed. At this point, we knew neither of us were malicious with out comments.
I stripped down to my boxer briefs. Chris ordered the pizza, and we started watching Project Runway marathons on Bravo. Although we were just friends, Chris and I started cuddling with each other. Becaouse neither of us was the "dominant" personality, we simply held eachother platonically. He rested his head on my shoulder, and I rested my head on his head. We slowly started rubbing eachother's backs.
"Thanks for coming over, Jacob. Having yo here is nice."
"Thanks for inviting me." I started playing with his ear and rubbing his head. "I don't know what I would do without you. You're the only friend I have. I never want to lose you."
"You never will." He replied. For the first time since I entered university, I felt safe, wanted and loved. I promised myself that I would never do anything to destroy this friendship, for if I didn't have Chris, I wouldn't have anything or anyone.
DING! DING! DING! DING! DING!
"The pizza man is quite enthisiastic." I said to Chris as he grabbed his money from the counter and headed toward the door. "You should tell him one ring is more than enough."
"HAHAHAHAHAHA! Believe me; I will!" Chris opened the door, but to our amazement, it was not the pizza man. It was Malik. Chris' boyfriend.
"What the fuck took you so long to answer the fucking door?" Malik growled. Malik, unlike Chris and I who were short, somewhat effeminate, passive and non-competitive was tall, muscular, dominant and constantly had to be in control of everyone around he. He was 6'2 with a quarterback's body. He always looked like he was ready to fight with facial hair a large chest big hands, bigger feet and biceps the size of two of my heads. Looking at him was like looking at a Greek Adonis. He forced his way into Chris' apartment aggressively pushing Chris out of hiw way with his large shoulder that hit Chris on his head.
Malik immedeately looked at me as a threat. "Who the fuck is this?"
"He's Jacob. He's my new friend."
"You didn't tell me about a new friend."
"We haven't been friends for long."
Malik's body was combative. His stance was that of a warrior who was constantly prepared for war. He looked me over, and I felt the need to get dressed.
"He's cool, Malik. Really, he's cool."
Malik sat next to me on the couch with his long, muscualr legs spread wide open. I have to hove to the edge of the couch to not allow his legs to touch mine.
"Hey Malik. I'm Jacob"
"Chris already said that. I don't need you repeating him." His voice was deep and commanding. It almost pushed me off the couch. "What the fuck you doing here anyway?"
"Just waiting on the pizza?" I said in a meek whisper. Malik noticed my timidness before him and smiled.
"Pizza, huh? Well let's have some fun before the pizza arrives."
Chris set next to Malik who sprawled out on the couch taking about 90 percent of it. He was in the middle as each of us was on the outer edge.
"What do you want to do, boo?" Chris asked.
"Well, right now I'm feeling a littled over dressed. Why don't I meet you two where you are." Malik immedieately took off his shirt, shoes and pants. His body was perfect. His abs well defined, his pecs bigger than my pillow, his nipples long and already hard, his thighs haird and expansive and a large bulge that could be seen in his tight boxer briefs. "Well let's see about loosening everyone up. Jacob here seems tense."
"I'm..."
"Shut up!" Malik roared, and I immediately obeyed. I'm in charge here.
"Who said you were in charge?" I questioned.
"I got the big dick, so I make the rules. You gotta anymore questions?"
Hearing him say dick made me a little horny, but I reminded myself that Chris was my only friend, so I pushed the thought to the back of my head.
"That doesn't mean you..."
"I got the big dick, so I make the rules." He repeated. I fell silent. He placed his hands on my and Chris' thighs. He started rubbing both our thigs and looking at us both seductively. "To make this a fun night. Why don't you two kiss for me?"
"I don't know if I feel..."
"Shut up!" He placed his face directly above mine. "I said I got the big dick, and I make the rules. Now I want you two to kiss so kiss."
He put his large hands behind both of our heads and pushed us toward eachother. I wanted to protest, but I noticed that Chris simply closed his eyes and came forward for the kiss. I followed suit, and we pecked on the lips.
"That's not a kiss." Malik said. "I want a real kiss. WIth tongue. I'll tell you when to stop." Malik forced us together again, and we obeyed his orders. We kissed passionately. Caressing each other's tongues. Malik's large hands on our heads. I wanted to impress Malik, so I grabbed Chris' hair with my hand and rose above him in our kissing, so Malik would know that I, and not Chris, was the more sexually adventurous one who needed to be conquered. Chris was now below me as I forced my tongue down his throat then I bit his chic and started biting his his neck. His moans confirmed that I was the one in charge. I pushed him down on the couch, got on top of him and pushed my ass up in the air in front of Malik's face as I took control over Chris. Malik grabbed my ass with his large hand, lowered my underwear to expose the top of my ass cheeks and took a licked the top of my ass with his long, thick tongue.
"Huuuuuuuuuuuuuu" I moaned. I was looking into Chis' betrayed eyes. I realized that I needed to stop before I lost my only friend. "I've had enough of this." I returned to my original position on the edge of the couch with a more tense and less inviting body language. "I need to go."
"You can't go yet." Malik said. "We're just now starting to have fun." He winked at me and Chris gave me an unapproving facial expression.
"I've had enough fun for tonight." I got up to leave, but Malik aggressively pulled me back down to the couch.
"You can leave when I give you permission."
"But..."
He grabbed his crotch. "I got the big dick; I make the rules." This time, I couldn't take my eyes off his crotch. He stood up and towered over me and Chris. His crotch in our faces. "Like I said, you two do what I want to do, and I want to go to a party tonight."
"What party, baby?" Chris asked hesitantly.
"A Tops up and Bottoms fucked party. The tops were black underwear, verse were grey and bottoms wear red. You two bitches were red."
"I never said I was a bottom." I spit out defensively.
Malik simply snickered at me in a dismissive way. "Like I said, you'll wear red. Go get some red boxer briefs from Chris' room."
I wasn't sure why, maybe it was because of his deep voice, his his tall stature, or his muscular body or, as Malik would say, his big dick, but I knew that Malik was naturally the one in charge, and I had to follow his orders.
"Where's your room Chris?"

sippinon27

Sexy Member
Media
"Second door to the left. You'll find the red boxer briefs in the bottom drawer. Bring me a pair, too."
"Sure."
I walked to Chris' room and saw the drawer. I bent over, but the drawer wouldn't open. I tried to apply force, but I received no feedback that it was working. I got down on my knees to struggle with the drawer door when Malik walked in the room.
He saw me and smirked. He walked directly over to me and stop when his crotch was only an inch away from my face. I knew I should've gotten up, but I didn't want to. I liked being on my hands and knees in front of him as he towered over me. I submissively looked up at him. He licked his lips with his shoulders back, chest out, and fists balled. He looked down at me and chuckled.
"What's taking you so long?"
"I can't open the drawer."
He patted my head like a dog with his large hand and looked at me beneath him for several silent seconds before he responded.
"You got to twist the left knob counter clockwise and the right nob clockwise to open it."
I followed his directions, as always, and the drawer door opened. I saw several pairs of red boxer briefs and grabbed two. I looked up at Chris as his crotch was still just an inch away from my salivating mouth. "These will do, right?
"Yeah. Go ahead and put it on." He bent down and effortlessly picked me up and raised me back to my feet. "Put it on right now."
"You should leave first. I don't want Chris to get..."
"Put it on!"
I turned away from from Malik. I slowly bent over and lowered my underwear with my ass an inch away from Malik's crotch. I knew what I was doing was wrong, but Malik got sexier the more I was in his presence and the the harder it got for me not to let him ravage me.
As I put my legs into the red underwear, Malik bent over me. I could feel his hardening dick in his thin pants on my bare ass. He grabbed the red underwear and slowly started to lift them passed my calf muscles, then my knees, up my thighs and finally over my willing ass before he gave it a smack.
"I don't think Chris would like that." His large hands easily wrapped around my waist, and he pushed me to the wall before me. He used his hands to spread apart me legs, and he pushed the hardening dick in his thin pants between my ass checks in the red underwear.
"Aaaaaah!" I involuntarily sighed.
One of his large hands enveloped my chest as the other hand started to play with my dick that quickly stiffened. He started whisper in my ear with his gruff, masculine voice.
"You little bitch. You either gonna give it to me, or I'm going to take it. But I'm fucking you tonight. " He gave me a few dry humps and bit my left ear lobe. I laid my head on his shoulder, and I did nothing to fight his advances. He let me go and walked out of the room. I reminded myself that Chris was my only friend. My best friend. And that I would have to stay away from Malik from the rest of the night. No matter how sexy and aggressive and powerful he was, I was not going to lose Chris.
The three of us arrived to the party. I immediately separated from Chris and Malik. I didn't want the temptation of Malik around, and with other guys here, that should help me fight my growing lust for Malik. I took a few shots and started dancing on the floor. Guys cames to dance with me and offer me more shots and drinks. I got drunker and drunker until the room was constantly spinning even when I stood still. I twirled in the middle of the dance floor under the strobe light. Until someone's large hand grabbed my waist and the back of my neck bending me over and starting grinding his erect dick on my ass. I instinctively started twerking on this long, large and thick piece of meat under the strobe light. I saw people staring at us including a very angry Chris. I didn't understand his crossed arms, shaking head and disapproving frown until I looked back at the guy grinding on me. It was Malik with a huge cheshire grin on his face.
I stood erect and tried to walk away but he pulled my ass back onto his dick.
"Grind on me some more!" He ordered, and I obeyed.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and started slowly grinding on him in the middle of the dance floor.
"Huuuuuuu...Haaaaaaaaa..." I sighed as I felt him getting harder and larger behind me. My grinding must have lowered his underwear because I could feel the gigantic head of his long dick on the nape of my ass.
"Oh fuck!" I exhaled. as I noticed my only dick start to stiffen in front of the crowd of onlookers. My tight, red boxer briefs pitched a large tent for everyone, including a jealous Chris, to see. Malik slid his hands from near my knees to up my thighs and finally into my red boxer briefs. I could feel his breath on the tip of my ear as it traveled down to my shoulder. He pulled me even closer as he lowered my red boxer briefs just a little so I could feel the head of his dick as it slid up and down between my cheeks as I grinded on him in the middle of the dance floor. He lower my briefs some more and the tip of my dick was now out in front of the crowd as I can now feel the shaft of his dicks sliding up and down between my cheeks. He bit my neck and started licking my neck until he reached the back of my ear.

kxngjoe98

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"Second door to the left. You'll find the red boxer briefs in the bottom drawer. Bring me a pair, too."
"Sure."
I walked to Chris' room and saw the drawer. I bent over, but the drawer wouldn't open. I tried to apply force, but I received no feedback that it was working. I got down on my knees to struggle with the drawer door when Malik walked in the room.
He saw me and smirked. He walked directly over to me and stop when his crotch was only an inch away from my face. I knew I should've gotten up, but I didn't want to. I liked being on my hands and knees in front of him as he towered over me. I submissively looked up at him. He licked his lips with his shoulders back, chest out, and fists balled. He looked down at me and chuckled.
"What's taking you so long?"
"I can't open the drawer."
He patted my head like a dog with his large hand and looked at me beneath him for several silent seconds before he responded.
"You got to twist the left knob counter clockwise and the right nob clockwise to open it."
I followed his directions, as always, and the drawer door opened. I saw several pairs of red boxer briefs and grabbed two. I looked up at Chris as his crotch was still just an inch away from my salivating mouth. "These will do, right?
"Yeah. Go ahead and put it on." He bent down and effortlessly picked me up and raised me back to my feet. "Put it on right now."
"You should leave first. I don't want Chris to get..."
"Put it on!"
I turned away from from Malik. I slowly bent over and lowered my underwear with my ass an inch away from Malik's crotch. I knew what I was doing was wrong, but Malik got sexier the more I was in his presence and the the harder it got for me not to let him ravage me.
As I put my legs into the red underwear, Malik bent over me. I could feel his hardening dick in his thin pants on my bare ass. He grabbed the red underwear and slowly started to lift them passed my calf muscles, then my knees, up my thighs and finally over my willing ass before he gave it a smack.
"I don't think Chris would like that." His large hands easily wrapped around my waist, and he pushed me to the wall before me. He used his hands to spread apart me legs, and he pushed the hardening dick in his thin pants between my ass checks in the red underwear.
"Aaaaaah!" I involuntarily sighed.
One of his large hands enveloped my chest as the other hand started to play with my dick that quickly stiffened. He started whisper in my ear with his gruff, masculine voice.
"You little bitch. You either gonna give it to me, or I'm going to take it. But I'm fucking you tonight. " He gave me a few dry humps and bit my left ear lobe. I laid my head on his shoulder, and I did nothing to fight his advances. He let me go and walked out of the room. I reminded myself that Chris was my only friend. My best friend. And that I would have to stay away from Malik from the rest of the night. No matter how sexy and aggressive and powerful he was, I was not going to lose Chris.
The three of us arrived to the party. I immediately separated from Chris and Malik. I didn't want the temptation of Malik around, and with other guys here, that should help me fight my growing lust for Malik. I took a few shots and started dancing on the floor. Guys cames to dance with me and offer me more shots and drinks. I got drunker and drunker until the room was constantly spinning even when I stood still. I twirled in the middle of the dance floor under the strobe light. Until someone's large hand grabbed my waist and the back of my neck bending me over and starting grinding his erect dick on my ass. I instinctively started twerking on this long, large and thick piece of meat under the strobe light. I saw people staring at us including a very angry Chris. I didn't understand his crossed arms, shaking head and disapproving frown until I looked back at the guy grinding on me. It was Malik with a huge cheshire grin on his face.
I stood erect and tried to walk away but he pulled my ass back onto his dick.
"Grind on me some more!" He ordered, and I obeyed.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and started slowly grinding on him in the middle of the dance floor.
"Huuuuuuu...Haaaaaaaaa..." I sighed as I felt him getting harder and larger behind me. My grinding must have lowered his underwear because I could feel the gigantic head of his long dick on the nape of my ass.
"Oh fuck!" I exhaled. as I noticed my only dick start to stiffen in front of the crowd of onlookers. My tight, red boxer briefs pitched a large tent for everyone, including a jealous Chris, to see. Malik slid his hands from near my knees to up my thighs and finally into my red boxer briefs. I could feel his breath on the tip of my ear as it traveled down to my shoulder. He pulled me even closer as he lowered my red boxer briefs just a little so I could feel the head of his dick as it slid up and down between my cheeks as I grinded on him in the middle of the dance floor. He lower my briefs some more and the tip of my dick was now out in front of the crowd as I can now feel the shaft of his dicks sliding up and down between my cheeks. He bit my neck and started licking my neck until he reached the back of my ear.

MORE:heart_eyes: