My new gf of six months

D

deleted957600

Why don't you look for other things to do in order to spice up your sex life?

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
I'm so bored of her because she can handle my cock even when its pumped to 11 inches.

That doesn't make sense. Shouldn't it be, "even when it's NOT pumped to 11 inches." (she can't handle it)?

I think the only thing inflated and boring here is your disparaging pretend girlfriend and ridiculously large penis fantasy/story.

CJSassy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
She's a keeper. It's like having a spare fanny pack
Kmui
Picture proof or it never happen.
Still not walking out on me and Mr shy guys, I've been eager for ages to show how much I can take his huge cock, I've been working up the guts to go on line to all you guys because my boyfriend and we wanted too together. I'm 5 ft 2 and half and I take his shaft all the way in and I'm only small. Wanted to do videos with him on here about how my little body can handle his full length. He said I was a champio taking his whole length.I feel in love with him before I knew he had a big cock, am grateful for that because he must know that I love him for him. On all my cats lives, I genuinely do. Gonna try do my verification photo now, a bit rubbish with Internet stuff. Love you my Koala xxxxx .