1. massivemanmeat4u

I have been dating a new girl, and we're getting close to the first time we're gonna have sex. What I'm never sure of, and always have to wing it is how and where to blow my load. Say I'm not wearing a condom, and we're having sex, when its time do I go inside her? do I go somewhere else? Ladies your preference please? guys your experience and advice please.

2. lttlgrllst

lttlgrllst New Member

That's hard, I never thought of it from a guy's point of view. I think on the belly/tits. Just my personal preference. But be careful if you shoot very hard, she probably wouldn't appreciate it in the face or hair the first time. That's fun but for later in the relationship.

I think really it's a personal preference though. Everyone's different! Hope this help's.:smile:----------Jane

3. Ragin'4 fun

Ragin'4 fun New Member

Albums:
    IMO my preference really doesn't matter. If you are close enough to have sex then you should be close enough to discuss this ahead of time.

Also, what in the hell are you thinking by not wearing a condom. None of us live in a society where that would be safe.

For heaven's sake- wear a condom!

Ok, my lecture is over now.

4. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

I never go without a raincoat!

5. Peter19

Peter19 New Member

Yeah, always wear a condom dude the first time.

Does two things:

1) Save you from having to either cum in her, which freaks some girls out who are super afraid of pregnancy or having to pull out and risk shooting out too hard and too far or just grossing her out.

2) Gives you protection, just in case there is something she hasn't told you and/or doesn't know about from her last guy.

I think once you're about a few months into the relationship where you know they well enough to know they're on birth control then you can go without raincoat. At that time you should have a better graps about how they feel about where to cum.

6. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Using a condom would take away the guess work and show her how much you respect her by covering up.

7. Principessa

Gold Member

8. Hippie Hollow Girl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The first time you have sex with anyone or think you might get lucky .....you need to have condoms with you and use a condom. I would be a little wary of a female that didn't insist on using a condom the first time. It doesn't show good sense. Especially if you don't know the person that well. At least offer to wear the condom. It is up to the two of you as to what risks you are willing to take. And whether she is on birth control or not. You can get a girl pregnant even if you use the pull out method. There can be sperm in pre-cum from what I understand. I wouldn't take chances on making a baby until I was more comfortable that the relationship was going to go the distance. Life doesn't need any more complications or drama in my opinion.

9. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

For Gods sake if you think your mature enough to have sex then show some maturity and have sex with a condom!!!

If you don't have a condom

KEEP IT IN YOUR FUCKING PANTS!!!!!

10. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Cumming inside them is fine. If you want a baby.

FYI, I usually cum on their tits or in their mouth. The only time I came inside was when the girl had an IUD.

11. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

a good good rule to follow is NEVER cum in a girl, unless she SAYS for you to

12. demolitionworker

demolitionworker New Member

i agree. i cum on tits or in their mouth. one gf i had love to suck every last ounce of cum out of my dick.

13. un-identable

un-identable New Member

just cover your dick up, and end of problem!
    no baby risks, no STD risks and it shows you respect her

14. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    You should use a condom.
    I thought Chlamydia was a bacteria and could be cured by antibiotics.

15. Principessa

Gold Member

It can be but a lot of women don't catch it in time.

[​IMG]
    If untreated, chlamydial infections can progress to serious reproductive and other health problems with both short-term and long-term consequences. Like the disease itself, the damage that chlamydia causes is often "silent."

In women, untreated infection can spread into the uterus or fallopian tubes and cause pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). This happens in up to 40 percent of women with untreated chlamydia. PID can cause permanent damage to the fallopian tubes, uterus, and surrounding tissues. The damage can lead to chronic pelvic pain, infertility, and potentially fatal ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy outside the uterus). Women infected with chlamydia are up to five times more likely to become infected with HIV, if exposed.

To help prevent the serious consequences of chlamydia, screening at least annually for chlamydia is recommended for all sexually active women age 25 years and younger. An annual screening test also is recommended for older women with risk factors for chlamydia (a new sex partner or multiple sex partners). All pregnant women should have a screening test for chlamydia.

Complications among men are rare. Infection sometimes spreads to the epididymis (the tube that carries sperm from the testis), causing pain, fever, and, rarely, sterility.
    Rarely, genital chlamydial infection can cause arthritis that can be accompanied by skin lesions and inflammation of the eye and urethra (Reiter's syndrome).

Draft saved Draft deleted