My New Headshot (not Dirty!)

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by TforTrapeze, Aug 15, 2006.

1. TforTrapeze

TforTrapeze Member

Albums:
    So, i start my first round of college auditions next week (when i start my Freshman year, oh god, oh god) and I got a new headshot today. I HATE ALL PICTURES OF ME, but here it is:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/TtheAmazing/TsNEWHeadshotSUMMER06loveSari.jpg
    Thoughts? You can say you don't like it, but just don't say you hate my face, i'll cry! I have too many self esteem issues already! But i hope SOMEONE out there would hire me if they were a director!
    [​IMG]

2. GoneA

Gold Member

You look great, actually.

3. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    You have big bright eyes and a winning smile. You should not have problems making friends in college.

And if they don't like you because of your looks, that's their loss.

4. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Directed for years. The headshot is over-rated. Actors get them taken over and over. The photo is to help remember what you looked like...period. It needs to look like the person and not be complicated.

Auditions: people are cast because they are good AND easy to work with...meaning you will take direction.

Read the scripts you are trying out for...sounds obvious but most actors read cold...and few are good at it.

You look like a nice guy. Good luck to you.

Draft saved Draft deleted