My new jelquing technique - will this work? Feedback please...

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by TommyV, Jul 9, 2008.

1. TommyV

TommyV New Member

Ok, I've done off-and-on jelquing before, but I admit that I haven't really stuck with it for all that long because it just seemed pointless. It was a pain in the ass because I found it difficult to maintain a partial erection without either getting hard or going soft.

But now I've developed a new technique that I think will fit my needs better, and I'd like some feedback.

I have a fairly pronounced mushroom penis, with the head about an inch thicker in circumference than the shaft. I know that a mushroom head can be a good thing, but I feel that my shaft is really lacking and I've become a bit self-conscious about it. The thing about traditional jelquing is that the only thing it seems to affect - if it affects anything at all - is my head, and what I need is my shaft to catch up. So what I've been doing now is this:

I get about a 75% erection or so, and I squeeze the blood out of my head, while holding my index finger and thumb near the base to prevent most of the blood from escaping my penis. I hold for about 5 seconds, then release and let the blood return to my head, and repeat basically however many times I feel like it.

When I do this, the veins bulge at least 3 or 4x more than they do when I do regular jequing, and it does it in the area that I need expansion (my shaft). I came up with this myself, but does anyone else do it this way? I've only been doing it a few days so it's far too soon to talk about any results. Do you think this will work and be safe? Any experts that might suggest a frequency or a timeframe where I can expect to see results?

2. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    training cock tissue..man..i do not know...seems like effort for short term effect...love my unit too much to mis-treat it...long term effects of jerking/stretching...not good...what if you injure the shaft...bruising..bust a vein...cause a trip to the E R, what an embrassing costly event...just love what you have...you do not mention your age...if you are younger..maybe some gain....really most adults that you will be showing your cock to will embrace the event...enjoy what you have..do not let the little head think for your whole body and persona

3. TommyV

TommyV New Member

I'm not asking for therapy on my sex life. I've decided that I'm not happy with that particular aspect of what I have and that's just how I feel. I wasn't asking for feedback on that, I want feedback on this technique and its effectiveness.

Draft saved Draft deleted