my new obsession (fantasy)

sweetcheryllove

Experimental Member
Media
Lately, I have been having daydreams and fantasies about large cocks (which alot of people here do obviously) but this is different as mine have ME having the large cock.

Over the last few nights, I have had this dream where I have had this large thick floppy cock down to my knees and I have been just walking around my gym in the ladies locker room.

As I see the women react I get turned on as some stare, some hide behind the other ladies in shock, and some nearly drool.

Then I go into the sauna topless with a towel wrapped around me and all the guys stare and my boobs and they shyly whip out their cocks. Some are small, most are average, and one is usually large. But then I open my towel and they act just like the women do.

I have some other daydreams and fantasies that are related but I don't have time to share them now. Just wondering if any other ladies out there have this fantasy once they truly experience a sized man regularly???

sweetcheryllove

Experimental Member
Media
also, I have been daydreaming about having this monster cock stuffed under a knee length skirt and feeling it get hard at awkward moments and causing the "tent effect" at inappropriate times

since recently being converted into a "size queen" I hope I am just appreciating my new love but is this type of fantasy normal?

I guess men wonder what it would be like to have boobs but is it normal to obsess?