My New Perspective

Skinny Guinea

Experimental Member
Media
As some of you may remember, I sort of burst on the scene here with all of these deep, heartfelt, philosophical threads. That's just the kind of guy I am.

What brought it on is that I just couldn't believe that there were some men who felt singled out and discriminated against for having big penises. It's kind of like that "Poor Little Rich Girl" thing -- it's hard to believe that some people would feel cursed for having money, and it's hard to believe that some people would feel discriminated against for having a big penis.

I still enjoy this forum, obviously (or else I wouldn't be here), and I intend to remain philosophical and heartfelt, but lately I think I am realizing this: a lot of you guys with big penises did indeed suffer discrimination at some point, or felt singled out at a time in life when being different in any way was difficult (such as during puberty, etc.), but a lot of guys on this forum are just looking for a place to brag. Another percentage of people on this forum are really just Size Queens looking for men to talk to about their big dicks.

Not that there is anything wrong with bragging. If I had a big dick, I'd brag about it endlessly. (I remember reading an article about a man who had surgery and went from 6 to 9. The doctor was certain the man was going to be arrested because he kept taking his penis out to show people. That's what I'd be like, probably!) And not that there is anything wrong with being a Size Queen. But I suppose I'm -- duh! -- realizing that this forum is not completely a "therapy" forum, but often a "admire a big dick, brag about your big dick, and hook up with a big dick" forum as well.

I suppose another way to say it is this: I thought I'd find a lot more philosophical talk about what it was like to be discriminated against, to be singled out for having a big penis, etc. It seems that in order to find such threads, I have to wade through a lot of stuff that just seems pure sexual titillation.

Skinny Guinea

Skinny Guinea

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, I know. Just about every forum and chat room on the internet is ripe with men going, "I have 10 inches, wanna talk?" I suppose I had expected that this wouldn't so much be present here. But, again, this is the internet. :shrug:

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I think most people are surprised that too big is potentially a problem. The vagina doesn't stretch that much.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, vaginas come in sizes too, not just "one size fits all".

I came here for size queenery to an extent. I spent much of my first year working through my "issues" and now I'm here more for fun. I'd guess a lot of the guys would say the same thing. Perhaps what you're seeing is that a lot of guys here have used the board for the therapy they needed and now they're okay with themselves so they just want to have fun too.

You must realise that this forum was originally started as a somewhat tongue-in-cheek joke some seven or so years ago. It has developed into a more serious place to discuss sex issues of many kinds, primarily those encountered by the well endowed. Even "poor little rich girls" really do have issues, although no one really cares. I think that's a lot of what this place is about, a place where these guys can talk about stuff without having to worry about what the rest of the world thinks because in real life they'd be seen a braggers if they even hinted that having a big dick was troublesome in any way. Don't you think a rich girl would like to be seen as more than her bank account? Would she ever wonder if her friends really liked her for her personality?

Also, a lot of us have already been through the issues that new people bring up. While they are new and pertinent to the person asking, they are often old hat and already dealt with for some of us. Not meaning to say your questions aren't important- they are! Just that they aren't being brought up for the first time so some of the veteran posters may skip threads about subjects we've already addressed multiple times. Just some thoughts, I hope it helps.

Skinny Guinea

Experimental Member
Media
madame_zora,

Good points there.

About Poor Little Rich girls, I suppose they would indeed wonder if anyone really liked them for themselves or if it was just for their money. But let me tell you: we all wonder if people really like us for ourselves. Somehow, I would rather have a lot of money and be worrying if people like me for myself, rather than have no money and worry the same thing anyway. We all deal with issues of belonging, etc.

About this site starting as a joke, that's what I thought it was when I first found it. I mean, come on -- "Support Group" for guys with big penises? :eyes:

"My name is George."

"Welcome George," the group says.

"Yes, I've had a big penis all my life. I'm a stud. All the men who know me envy me. I'm in the 99 percentile. I need your support dealing with that!"

"Keep coming back. It works!"

Thanks for listening.

Skinny Guinea

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, the thing is that with penis size, men don't just envy them- they actually hate them sometimes. Everyone believes he could someday be rich, but men know that their penis size just is what it is, end of story. It really ain't so cool to have to downplay something about yourself constantly just so others won't fear you or judge you- kind of a pain in the ass, I'd guess.

Anyway, I am enjoying your posts and glad you found a place for yourself here, I'm sure a lot of men appreciate your perspectives.

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Oct 30 2005, 03:23 AM
Yeah, the thing is that with penis size, men don't just envy them- they actually hate them sometimes. Everyone believes he could someday be rich, but men know that their penis size just is what it is, end of story.

[post=356679]Quoted post[/post]​

I think that this describes Napoleon and Hittler perfectly.
(a little on the tounge and cheek side, but what the hey.)

Skinny Guinea

Experimental Member
Media
Yes, there's a lot of truth to this. But, again, I'd trade being average and not being singled out for being hung and being singled out any day. I can certainly understand how it is to be singled out -- but my God what a great thing to be singled out about!

Glad you've enjoyed my posts. I've enjoyed yours. You're pretty sexy. You look a little Arab, or something -- which is a good thing in my mind. I like the Mediterranean/Eastern European/Arab look. (I suppose it's the name "Zora" that makes me think of you as Arab. I once had a crush on a girl named "Zara," which is the Arab version of the name "Sara." Zara was Iranian.)

Originally posted by madame_zora@Oct 29 2005, 08:23 PM
Yeah, the thing is that with penis size, men don't just envy them- they actually hate them sometimes. Everyone believes he could someday be rich, but men know that their penis size just is what it is, end of story. It really ain't so cool to have to downplay something about yourself constantly just so others won't fear you or judge you- kind of a pain in the ass, I'd guess.

Anyway, I am enjoying your posts and glad you found a place for yourself here, I'm sure a lot of men appreciate your perspectives.
[post=356679]Quoted post[/post]​

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, this is the internet, and for every 1 thoughtful, inciteful, serious thread, there will be several "help me have a wank" threads and a few "i'm better than everyone else cos I have a big cock" threads. However, there are people who come to this site for exactly those threads, so I suppose there's a place for them.

However, there ARE thoughtful, inciteful and serious threads here, so it's just a matter of leaving the other threads to those who want them, and not going in to be holier than thou, which I'm guilty of wanting to do at times even if I don't do it (I think... I have been on here drunk, so I might have!). It's just a matter of choosing which threads to post in, and which not to.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Skinny Guinea@Oct 30 2005, 04:11 AM
Yes, there's a lot of truth to this. But, again, I'd trade being average and not being singled out for being hung and being singled out any day. I can certainly understand how it is to be singled out -- but my God what a great thing to be singled out about!

See, that's what I mean. Believe it or not, I'm in agreement with you. Yes, given the choice, I'm sure most any man would trade this set of problems for the ones they face- that's exactly where the envy and hatred of larger men comes into play. I'm not suggesting that having a big dick isn't a gift, just that there are specific issues pertaining to it that other people don't easily understand, or even want to hear about. That in itself can lead to a kind of isolation. Not that it's as serious as extreme self-doubt, but it is an issue nonetheless.

Glad you've enjoyed my posts. I've enjoyed yours. You're pretty sexy. You look a little Arab, or something -- which is a good thing in my mind. I like the Mediterranean/Eastern European/Arab look. (I suppose it's the name "Zora" that makes me think of you as Arab. I once had a crush on a girl named "Zara," which is the Arab version of the name "Sara." Zara was Iranian.)
[post=356694]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm half East Indian and half German. The name is a cheesy rip-off from a character from the movie Angel Heart, I've been using it for years.

Skinny Guinea

Experimental Member
Media
Oh, so I was close. And I figured Zora wasn't your real name. I never expect anyone to post under their real name. (Newsflash: "Skinny Guinea" is not my real name either. :evilgrin: )

I love Indian culture, too. You probably remember me talking about the Kama Sutra and lingum, etc. In a lot of ways, it seems like Indian cultures have more open minded views of sex and sexuality than Western cultures.

About men with the "burden" of having a big penis, I can understand how it might set them apart and make them feel awkward sometimes, but, again, I think the pros outweigh the cons. And, to be honest, it seems like some of the complaints I've read are actually quite superficial -- and for a lot of the guys it doesn't sound like they were really that affected by being singled out.

I read about how black men sometimes don't like the stereotype of black men having big penises -- because they claim this sexualized black men, and makes people think that all black men are good for is sex and cannot also be intelligent. It plays into that whole racist "animalizing" of black men, you know? So far, I haven't really heard any discussions like that on this forum. I just hear things like, "My friends used to teach me, etc."

Oh, about Indian cultures -- I don't think I've mentioned this, but I did some reading and found out that in some Indian (i.e., Hindu) cultures, they don't view the man as penetrating the woman but the woman as absorbing, or even "devouring," the man during sex. Quite a different way to think of it.

Have you heard of the sandhus of India? Some of these "holy men" do unusual things with their penises in attempt to "transcend" sexuality. Another sect has this practice of trying to maintain an erection all day because having an erection puts a man in a blissful state of mind.

http://www.adolphus.nl/sadhus/tapass.html

And check out this dude. Some sadhus use their penises to pick up things:

http://www.adolphus.nl/sadhpix/0255.jpg

By the way, I don't mean portray that this is all India is about. I know that there are very cosmopolitan cities in India an par with New York City, etc. I know there are completely "conventional" people in India who work in office buildings and wear three-piece suits and drink Pepsi with their lunch. It's just that the esoteric aspect of India is what interests me. I was actually reading a book on Hinduism before I read your post.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah one time I was talking to someone about this site and he said 'it's just a site for gay guys to hook up, asses to the wall' lol.

It was quite helpful though, and still is. I did notice a lot of people with their measurements tagged onto their names, and thought that was the way it was here lol. Then I changed my name, ever so slightly.

I try not to brag though, don't think I really have much to brag about, and I don't even show my penis to people like I used to lol.

There are some good threads, I enjoy the relationship ones, or the ones about the way people react to a large penis and how they're changed by it...that's just me though.

You should hang around, good threads do pop up once in a while. Also, a lot of the people with 1 posts or very few saying they're "ten inches" and shit are just liars I think...also I wonder about the people who have to make a point of saying "I'm extremely huge" a lot...

Anyway, just don't believe everything you read, or see for that matter lol. Enjoy your stay :)

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
Keep in mind as well, that not everybody with a big dick brags - many guys here are very modest about their endowment.
Personally I don't think having a big dick is anything to brag about; it's something you're born with, it's like having brown hair or green eyes: some people like them and others don't.
But this site doesn't just provide 'support' for just those with big dicks, it's also a place where you can get information about sexual technique, penile health, etc. or you can use it as a bastion for your boredom during your mis-spent days at work to insult people you're never going to meet.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Newbies sometimes do best by sitting back and observing the structure of the board, rather than jump right in and post huge discussions with sweeping generalities.

Otherwise you could come off as just another "Big dick"

Skinny Guinea

Experimental Member
Media
I didn't make any sweeping generalizations. I said things like "a lot of you guys are just bragging" and "some of you guys are looking for hook-ups," etc.

Originally posted by FrankPipeliner@Oct 30 2005, 06:36 AM
hey skinny,

be just a little careful of the sweeping generalities. i've got a big one and have absolutely no problem with that. i don't believe i ever complained about it here or anywhere else.
[post=356761]Quoted post[/post]​

Skinny Guinea

Experimental Member
Media
Well, I seem to have done pretty darned well so far. Two of my first threads got something like three pages of replies, and I've gotten a lot of compliments. And I haven't made any "sweeping generalizations." "A lot of you guys" means "a lot" -- not all.

Let's face it, while it may've made some of you feel awkward at some point to have a big penis, I don't think it's really caused any of you any profound and long-term problems. As Zora herself said, this forum was started as something of a joke. The name of this forum even reads like a joke, "Big Penis Support Group." What, you need support in terms of holding that big thing up? :shrug:

Originally posted by Rikter8@Oct 30 2005, 02:47 PM
Newbies sometimes do best by sitting back and observing the structure of the board, rather than jump right in and post huge discussions with sweeping generalities.

Otherwise you could come off as just another "Big dick"
[post=356862]Quoted post[/post]​

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Skinny--just because this site started as a joke does not mean that some guys that are hung don't have legitimate problems. I know a member who has to have all of his pants tailored and wears a specialized combination of underwear to support his package (all specially made). Those things can't be purchased off the rack. Imagine having to do that over the course of a lifetime? Saying that isn't a problem is like saying having HUGE breasts is always a great thing (and we know it isn't). Think about it.