My New Perspective

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Oct 29 2005, 10:51 PM
I think most people are surprised that too big is potentially a problem. The vagina doesn't stretch that much.
[post=356667]Quoted post[/post]​
The vaginal canal is very accomodating. It is a birth canal, dude. Invisibleman :yourock:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by invisibleman+Oct 30 2005, 06:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(invisibleman &#064; Oct 30 2005, 06:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jonb@Oct 29 2005, 10:51 PM
I think most people are surprised that too big is potentially a problem. The vagina doesn&#39;t stretch that much.
[post=356667]Quoted post[/post]​
The vaginal canal is very accomodating. It is a birth canal, dude. Invisibleman :yourock:
[post=356881]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

True... but I am told childbirth usually hurts like hell&#33; :wow:

I&#39;m not enormous, but one woman I used to date would periodically sit down on it too hard and yelp (Mood killer for her and for me). I don&#39;t think that&#39;s all that uncommon.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by invisibleman@Oct 30 2005, 10:27 PM
The vaginal canal is very accomodating. It is a birth canal, dude.
babies travel in the OTHER LANE, mister never-had-sex-with-a-woman. try shoving a baby INTO a vagina and see how far you get. besides which, I&#39;ve yet to hear a woman describe the sensation of childbirth as anything approaching enjoyable.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by Dr Rock+Oct 30 2005, 10:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr Rock &#064; Oct 30 2005, 10:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-invisibleman@Oct 30 2005, 10:27 PM
The vaginal canal is very accomodating. It is a birth canal, dude.
babies travel in the OTHER LANE, mister never-had-sex-with-a-woman. try shoving a baby INTO a vagina and see how far you get. besides which, I&#39;ve yet to hear a woman describe the sensation of childbirth as anything approaching enjoyable.
[post=356928]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
To: Dr. Rock
From: Mister Never-Will-Have-Sex-With-A-Woman-And-Is-Okay-With-That&#33;

What "other lane" are you talking about? The urethra? The asshole? And you call yourself a Doctor? Oh a doctor of rock&#33;
Like, I was saying--a vaginal canal is accomodating. A vaginal canal is the birth canal. I wasn&#39;t telling him it was okay to go full battering ram up in a girl either. I never did think that a woman giving birth to a child was a "springtime walk along the Champs-Elysees" either. Sorry, if I misled you in your assumptions of what I was saying. Invisibleman :hi:

Skinny Guinea

Experimental Member
Media
For starters, I am by no rational definition "small." I am 6 or 6.5, depending on from which angle I measure.

Secondly, I&#39;m sorry, but so far I just haven&#39;t heard anything that convinces me that having a big penis is anything but a blessing. Some guys with big penises have to get their pants tailor made so as to suit their big package. Oh, boo-hoo&#33; :nopity: Lemme tell ya&#39; somethin&#39; -- most of us average men would KILL to have that "problem&#33;" I&#39;m sure it is an inconvenience to a certain extent, but the blessing of having a big penis would be more than a compensation for me.

I suppose I&#39;m just a bit irritated sometimes by the disingenuousness of what goes on here on this forum sometimes. I wish some of you guys would just come out and say:

1. "I&#39;m blessed to have a big penis."
2. "I am here to talk about having a big penis, etc."

Have some of you been taught to be ashamed that you&#39;ve got so much, and so you try to compensate by being humble?

I suppose what I&#39;m trying to reconcile is this:

1. Most of us average guys suffer from thinking we&#39;re too small.
2. A lot of you bigger guys complain about the difficulty of being too big.

Maybe another way to put it is this:

1. Us average guys are often jealous of you bigger guys. (I fall into this category.)
2. You bigger guys are sometimes fed up how jealous us average guys can be, and therefore perhaps you all downplay how wonderful it is to have a big penis because you don&#39;t want to have to deal with more of our jealousy.

And when we talk about problems, well, I was in the gallery section a few days ago and I saw a guy who was something like three inches fully erect. That guy has problems&#33; A man who is so hung that he has to have his clothes specially made -- he&#39;s blessed&#33;

*cough* sweeping generalization *cough cough*

How would you know how having a larger than average penis affects anyone? You said it yourself - you have a small penis.

You&#39;ve been on the site a couple days and I don&#39;t think you know people well enough to judge them as harshly as you do. I think that&#39;s what Rikter meant by that post. That maybe you should understand people and where they coming from before jumping to some sort of conclusion that they can be labeled as a "X" type of person and that they mean "Y" and that you&#39;re "Z" amount better than they are.

Skinny Guinea

Experimental Member
Media
By the way, that&#39;s a lovely picture of your 8-inch raging erection in your avatar. What? You brag? Never&#33; :spank: (Oh, and thanks for letting us all know you have eight inches by publishing that fact in your signature.)

Originally posted by Lex@Oct 30 2005, 03:08 PM
Skinny--just because this site started as a joke does not mean that some guys that are hung don&#39;t have legitimate problems. I know a member who has to have all of his pants tailored and wears a specialized combination of underwear to support his package (all specially made). Those things can&#39;t be purchased off the rack. Imagine having to do that over the course of a lifetime? Saying that isn&#39;t a problem is like saying having HUGE breasts is always a great thing (and we know it isn&#39;t). Think about it.
[post=356874]Quoted post[/post]​

Skinny Guinea

Experimental Member
Media
Seeing that there is an entire folder devoted to issues of "jealousy," I&#39;d say I&#39;m on the perfect forum for me.

You see, us jealous guys and you hung guys are the polar faces of one another. It&#39;s interesting to be engaged in a dialogue about this topic.

Why are you on a large penis support group if all you&#39;re doing is getting jealous or upset over the way things happen? That doesn&#39;t make any sense to me.

Skinny Guinea

Experimental Member
Media
I am being mature. I&#39;m stating the obvious. A lot of guys here are just here to show off their big penises, to brag, to have sexual innuendo, and another percentage are just size queens out to see a big penis. Mind you, I never said there was anything wrong with this&#33; I&#39;m the same guy who said that if I had a big penis I would probably show it off all the time.

And, yes, I know that having a big penis puts a person in the minority. But, something you seem unable to understand is that MOST OF US MEN WOULD LOVE TO BE A PART OF THAT MINORITY&#33;

Millionaires and billionaires are a minority as well. I&#39;m sure they have problems of their own, but oh how I&#39;d love to have to cope with their problems&#33;

ThaitAss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Skinny Guinea, you sound like an immature idiot who hasn&#39;t thought through the first thing about the men who post at this site. You need a dose of STFU.

edirted to fix spelling of "site."

Skinny Guinea

Experimental Member
Media
Axex just said that I am "stating the obvious" about what goes on here on this forum, and now you say I come across as an immature idiot. I suppose if you put these two ideas together then what you are saying is that a lot of idiocy goes on here on this forum.

Originally posted by ThaitAss@Oct 30 2005, 10:50 PM
Skinny Guinea, you sound like an immature idiot who hasn&#39;t thought through the first thing about the men who post at this site. You need a dose of STFU.

edirted to fix spelling of "site."
[post=356974]Quoted post[/post]​

ThaitAss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Skinny Guinea, are you 12? Do I need to go and quote the exact line of your whining that branded you an immature idiot in my eyes, without reference to anything Axex or anyone else said? It doesn&#39;t matter if some guys brag, and some guys and gals enjoy hearing about the good part of it, the fact of the matter is there are problems associated with having a larger than "normal" penis.

I haven&#39;t seen a lot of idiocy at this board; mostly I&#39;ve seen it out of you.

Skinny Guinea

Experimental Member
Media
I&#39;M SORRY IF MY COMMENTS OFFENDED ANYONE, OKAY?

Serously&#33; -- Overall, you are a great bunch of guys and it has been great talking with all of you. And if any of you wanna brag about your dicks, then do so&#33; Have at it, my brothers. Do it for those of us who don&#39;t have anything to brag about&#33;

Okay? :toast:

Skinny Guinea

Experimental Member
Media
Oh, stop it&#33; :evilgrin:

I&#39;m done with this thread, by the way. Tired of it all. *see post above*

Originally posted by ThaitAss@Oct 30 2005, 11:59 PM
Skinny Guinea, are you 12? Do I need to go and quote the exact line of your whining that branded you an immature idiot in my eyes, without reference to anything Axex or anyone else said? It doesn&#39;t matter if some guys brag, and some guys and gals enjoy hearing about the good part of it, the fact of the matter is there are problems associated with having a larger than "normal" penis.

I haven&#39;t seen a lot of idiocy at this board; mostly I&#39;ve seen it out of you.
[post=357001]Quoted post[/post]​

Skinny Guinea

Experimental Member
Media
And you&#39;ve missed my point, which is why I think it&#39;s just better for me to apologize if I hurt anyone&#39;s feelings, and then just move on from this topic. There&#39;s nothing more pointless than two people stating and restating their opinions, all the neither side understands the other. And I&#39;m not interested in being the focus of personal attacks, such as this nonsense about me being "immature." Immature people, to my knowledge, do not apologize when they&#39;ve hurt other people. I&#39;ve done all I can in this regard, and now I want to move on.

Originally posted by Axex@Oct 31 2005, 12:30 AM
I hate to break this to you, but I think you missed the point.
[post=357006]Quoted post[/post]​

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I don&#39;t think S. G. was whining at all; and I can&#39;t see why he should be accused of immaturity.

Of course there will be a lot of bragging on a large penis site; some of it crassly obvious, some of it a lot more self-deprecating and subtle, but bragging it is, nevertheless. It is almost impossible to avoid it in the sort of conversations we have here.

But that doesn&#39;t exclude the need for support. By that I don&#39;t mean supportive clothing, though some of us need that, and it can be a pain, as Lex has pointed out. If as a young inexperienced boy you think you are growing too big for most women to accept you without discomfort, or if people tell you that you&#39;ll start having erection difficulties because of your size; that is certainly a need for "support". Even more so if your first couple of experiences of sex seem to confirm your anxieties.

In other words, hidden amongst all the other stuff on lpsg.org, there is the core need for good advice for some people who really need it.