My New Perspective

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by Skinny Guinea@Oct 31 2005, 01:04 AM
By the way, that's a lovely picture of your 8-inch raging erection in your avatar. What? You brag? Never! :spank: (Oh, and thanks for letting us all know you have eight inches by publishing that fact in your signature.)

Wow. You just got here, so you have no clue why I am here.
I never have said that *I* have had many problems, just that I know people who do.
I post lots of different avatar pics--some of my bulge, some of my torso, some of my ass--depending on my mood that week. If my (or anyoe else's) avatar or sig make you uncomfortable, please go to your "My Controls"---> board settings and turn view avatars and view signatures OFF. It's really that simple. If you're just going to come here and judge people for discussing something of which you don't experience, you would probably do well to take your close-mindedness elsewhere.

Part of the point here IS that smaller guys THINK they would love to have the problem of a 11 inch cock, but it aint all roses, baby. You should also try reading the SECOND part of my signature--as it seems timely (for you).

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Lex+Oct 31 2005, 12:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lex &#064; Oct 31 2005, 12:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Skinny Guinea@Oct 31 2005, 01:04 AM
By the way, that&#39;s a lovely picture of your 8-inch raging erection in your avatar. What? You brag? Never&#33; :spank: (Oh, and thanks for letting us all know you have eight inches by publishing that fact in your signature.)

I never have said that *I* have had many problems, just that I know people who do.
I post lots of different avatar pics--some of my bulge, some of my torso, some of my ass--depending on my mood that week. If my (or anyoe else&#39;s) avatar or sig make you uncomfortable, please go to your "My Controls"---&#62; board settings and turn view avatars and view signatures OFF. It&#39;s really that simple. If you&#39;re just going to come here and judge people for discussing something of which you don&#39;t experience, you would probably do well to take your close-mindedness elsewhere.

Part of the point here IS that smaller guys THINK they would love to have the problem of a 11 inch cock, but it aint all roses, baby. You should also try reading the SECOND part of my signature--as it seems timely (for you).
[post=357064]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

As I see it, SG is trying to compete about whose problems are worse, and this simply isn&#39;t the place for that.

I can say with confidence that I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND what you&#39;re saying and what you mean, but by definition, you think that every time a guy talks about the things about himself that make him different, it&#39;s bragging JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE JEALOUS&#33;

One thing I must make clear. Although this site was started as a joke seven years ago, it&#39;s NOT a joke now&#33; This is not seven years ago, and this site has stood the test of time and provided a one-and-only refuge for some of the men here who really have nowhere else to discuss things pertinent to THEIR issue. It really doesn&#39;t matter one shit if YOU think they have a right to express their views in THIER forum, now does it?

You came on here and plastered the whole board with your insecurities, then tirelessly congratulate yourself for your wisdom and "being above it all", but your self-congratulations show your jealousy as much as your direct insults. Seriously guy, make a bridge and get over it&#33; The whole rest of the MOTHERFUCKING world is the guys-who-think-their-penis-is-too-small support group. I&#39;m here as a woman because I&#39;m sick as fuck of having to pat every guy&#39;s ego I meet about it. Learn to deal with who you are and what you have, and please stop blaming other people for your own lack of self-esteem, okay?

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by invisibleman@Oct 31 2005, 04:56 AM
What "other lane" are you talking about? The urethra? The asshole?
the opposite direction, you ninny. get an anatomical chart and take a look at the shape of the human hip bones, and you&#39;ll have a better idea of what I&#39;m talking about. not that I suppose you actually WANT one. :eyes:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by Dr Rock+Oct 31 2005, 10:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr Rock &#064; Oct 31 2005, 10:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-invisibleman@Oct 31 2005, 04:56 AM
What "other lane" are you talking about? The urethra? The asshole?
the opposite direction, you ninny. get an anatomical chart and take a look at the shape of the human hip bones, and you&#39;ll have a better idea of what I&#39;m talking about. not that I suppose you actually WANT one. :eyes:
[post=357099]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I don&#39;t want to be gross, but an anology that we all understand might be in order. The butthole is made for pushing things out. People pass turds everyday that are quite large. If a dildo the same size were suddenly roughly stuck up their ass, there would at best be severe pain and possibly some damage to some tissue.

I know this is not the best anology, but one that everyone can understand. In reality a vagina has to be prepared for birth. The body spends hours getting reading for the birth process.

Also, most vaginas will not accept a dick of any size without some foreplay the relazes and gets the vagina moist and ready for penetration. Yes the vagina does have the abiliy to expand for both expelling as in birtth and penetration as in having sex. The ways the body does prepares for both is quite different.

Dr. Rock&#39;s analogy that the vagina is a two lane road makes perfectly good sesne to me. And I am a male. I&#39;m sure it makes even more sense to the women who have given birth to a child. I was present for the birth of all my children. I was there giving comfort to my wife who chose to have natural chlid birth. It was 100 percent her decision. I didn&#39;t think I had a say in that whatsoever, it wasn&#39;t my body going through child birth.

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think what Dr Rock is trying to say is that it&#39;s an out-hole, which means straight sex is clearly unnatural and wrong ;)

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora+Oct 31 2005, 10:14 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madame_zora &#064; Oct 31 2005, 10:14 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Lex@Oct 31 2005, 12:48 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Skinny Guinea
@Oct 31 2005, 01:04 AM
By the way, that&#39;s a lovely picture of your 8-inch raging erection in your avatar. What? You brag? Never&#33;  :spank: (Oh, and thanks for letting us all know you have eight inches by publishing that fact in your signature.)

I post lots of different avatar pics--some of my bulge, some of my torso, some of my ass--depending on my mood that week. If my (or anyoe else&#39;s) avatar or sig make you uncomfortable, please go to your "My Controls"---&#62; board settings and turn view avatars and view signatures OFF. It&#39;s really that simple. If you&#39;re just going to come here and judge people for discussing something of which you don&#39;t experience, you would probably do well to take your close-mindedness elsewhere.

[post=357064]Quoted post[/post]​

As I see it, SG is trying to compete about whose problems are worse, and this simply isn&#39;t the place for that.

I can say with confidence that I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND what you&#39;re saying and what you mean, but by definition, you think that every time a guy talks about the things about himself that make him different, it&#39;s bragging JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE JEALOUS&#33;

One thing I must make clear. Although this site was started as a joke seven years ago, it&#39;s NOT a joke now&#33; This is not seven years ago, and this site has stood the test of time and provided a one-and-only refuge for some of the men here who really have nowhere else to discuss things pertinent to THEIR issue. It really doesn&#39;t matter one shit if YOU think they have a right to express their views in THIER forum, now does it?

You came on here and plastered the whole board with your insecurities, then tirelessly congratulate yourself for your wisdom and "being above it all", but your self-congratulations show your jealousy as much as your direct insults. Seriously guy, make a bridge and get over it&#33; The whole rest of the MOTHERFUCKING world is the guys-who-think-their-penis-is-too-small support group. I&#39;m here as a woman because I&#39;m sick as fuck of having to pat every guy&#39;s ego I meet about it. Learn to deal with who you are and what you have, and please stop blaming other people for your own lack of self-esteem, okay?
[post=357092]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
SG,

You weren&#39;t here when I came on board. I have told this before. I am barely over 5 inches erect. And to make matters worse, I was very hurt over at the small penis forum. I was kicked out for being too big and they were ugly, very ugly and mean about it. Not to me personally, it was a blanket statement to get the hell out if you were the least bit over five inches.

So I came over here. I decided to be brave and tell people why I was here. The response was overwhelmeing. I am not jealous of those who are bigger than me. But there is something I needed from the well endowed. I needed it very much and I got it here. I needed acceptance. I can&#39;t tell you the number of guys who either publically or in pms let me know I was a real man and penis size didn&#39;t matter. And who gave me this encouragement? It was primarily guys over 7 inches, not just the average guys like me.

You see, I would be apprehensive going to an all nudist male group with guys smaller than me. I wouldn&#39;t want to hear the snide remarks because " I didn&#39;t belong with them." But I would think nothing of being totally in the nude with some of the well hung guys here who have been so supportive of me.

This became my support group SG. You need it too. I totally understand what you are going thorugh. But take a deep breath. Relax. This large guys have problems too. They are just different from the problems you and I have. And they will give you all the emotional support you need. I know they have for me.

Just like I needed to hear that the big guys knew I was a little over five inches and that they would accept me. The big guys need to know that we know that they are over 7 inches erect and we will accept them and not be jealous or hold it against them.

I once in a pm told one of them who has become a great friendm not a stranger, how I wish I was endowed like he was. I got the most assuring pm back letting me know it was how the penis worked that mattered and in his way gave me the assurance I needed.

The most important thing is will the penis work? Yours will work fine. You are straight. When a guy first tries to penetrate a vagina and it is not ready, any size penis is too large. But after foreplay the vagina can be expand to take most any size. And if you the guy know what you are doing, you can satisfy your partner. A guy with a very small dick can satisfy a woman better than some big dick guys just because he knows what he is doing. The clit, which is way down there somewhere in the vagina, is the main stimulating point. You really take care of that and you will have most women in ecstasy.

Read up on what women have to say. That is who who are trying to satisfy. Forget the books that the men write. If you satisfy your girl, in the end you will be satisfied.

Just accept what and who you are. Take in a little humility and ask for acceptance as you are. I promise this guys will support you. I know.

And yes, there are those who lie here. Zora has been just as rough on them as anybody. If you go back and read old threads you will see this is so. But we can&#39;t put all the big guys in the same basket. Some are for real. Yes, it is extremely rare. But the lying guys are not our problem. It is their problem. Let them deal with their own lack of character.

It is amazing the result you will get back when you after getting to know a big guy personally you tell them you feel some insecurities, you will get back more assurances than any medium size or small size dick guy will ever give you.

You are a great guy. Zora seemed a bit harsh on you in a sentence or two. Read her post carefully. She also gives out a hand of friendship and hope. Zora can be the best friend you ever had. Take her advice. You will be much happier in the end.

Best of luck. We have pm&#39;d each other. Feel free to pm me as much as you want as often as you want. All I have is time. I am on disabiity. Nothing would please me more than you be your friend. I will be there to help you along. I see a wonderful guy. If we can get rid of those insecurities, you will absolutely be one of a kind.

Hang in there,

Freddie

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by invisibleman+Oct 30 2005, 10:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(invisibleman &#064; Oct 30 2005, 10:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jonb@Oct 29 2005, 10:51 PM
I think most people are surprised that too big is potentially a problem. The vagina doesn&#39;t stretch that much.
[post=356667]Quoted post[/post]​
The vaginal canal is very accomodating. It is a birth canal, dude. Invisibleman :yourock:
[post=356881]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Oh yes of course, cos it&#39;s so easy to shove a baby up a woman&#39;s vagina.

Wave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey Skinny Guinea...i think you&#39;ve probably already tuned out this thread, but my two cents worth, not that you&#39;re asking.....

you do make generalities, but hence is communication born&#33;

it&#39;s a site about big wangs....why not post your measurements. that&#39;s part of the support element, since a lot of these guys don&#39;t brag about it in "real life."

and that picture of the Sadhu with the weights....perhaps you were just joking around.....he&#39;s using the weights to stretch his unit, not carry stuff with it&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

:shrug:

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Lex@Oct 30 2005, 04:08 PM
Skinny--just because this site started as a joke does not mean that some guys that are hung don&#39;t have legitimate problems. I know a member who has to have all of his pants tailored and wears a specialized combination of underwear to support his package (all specially made). Those things can&#39;t be purchased off the rack. Imagine having to do that over the course of a lifetime? Saying that isn&#39;t a problem is like saying having HUGE breasts is always a great thing (and we know it isn&#39;t). Think about it.
[post=356874]Quoted post[/post]​
Not to mention constant stares, smart remarks, jealousy, doubting whether or not someone loves you for you and isn&#39;t just into your package... all things that the guy I&#39;m with has had to deal with since he was 15. 10 years he&#39;s been aware of being "above average", and he&#39;s still skittish and bothered by his size sometimes... imagine getting that for 40, even 50 years.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by jonb@Oct 30 2005, 10:12 PM
She&#39;s all hopped up on hormones too. And as Dr Rock said, it&#39;s not exactly pleasurable.
[post=356931]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;d like to take this moment to point out that I&#39;m extremely jealous of the fact that everyone has been quoting Dr Rock on this point, when I made the exact same point one post higher up. :cry:
In case anyone wasn&#39;t sure, that was an attempt at levity :+

ThaitAss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Skinny Guinea+Oct 31 2005, 03:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Skinny Guinea &#064; Oct 31 2005, 03:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Oh, stop it&#33; :evilgrin:

I&#39;m done with this thread, by the way. Tired of it all. *see post above*

<!--QuoteBegin-ThaitAss
@Oct 30 2005, 11:59 PM
Skinny Guinea, are you 12? Do I need to go and quote the exact line of your whining that branded you an immature idiot in my eyes, without reference to anything Axex or anyone else said? It doesn&#39;t matter if some guys brag, and some guys and gals enjoy hearing about the good part of it, the fact of the matter is there are problems associated with having a larger than "normal" penis.

I haven&#39;t seen a lot of idiocy at this board; mostly I&#39;ve seen it out of you.
[post=357001]Quoted post[/post]​
[post=357005]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Oh, for pete&#39;s sake, don&#39;t be a dick. You posted your "apology post" after I&#39;d posted my admonishment to you. I&#39;d have gladly moved forward but you clearly want to have trouble.

Madame Zora wrote a wonderful post, as did others. I hope you read everything written here, SG, and become a better person.

I think this thread is much better now than it was.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by hippyscum+Oct 31 2005, 02:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hippyscum &#064; Oct 31 2005, 02:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by invisibleman@Oct 30 2005, 10:27 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-jonb
@Oct 29 2005, 10:51 PM
I think most people are surprised that too big is potentially a problem. The vagina doesn&#39;t stretch that much.
[post=356667]Quoted post[/post]​

The vaginal canal is very accomodating. It is a birth canal, dude. Invisibleman :yourock:
[post=356881]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh yes of course, cos it&#39;s so easy to shove a baby up a woman&#39;s vagina.
[post=357144]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
I didn&#39;t say that you should shove a baby up a woman&#39;s vagina. I wasn&#39;t saying you go Rambo up in her either. You are clearly misunderstanding me. I was saying the vaginal canal (not the cervix, not the uterus, and not the urethra) is accomodating for a large penis. Of course you may have to really do some serious foreplay and set the mood up for it up to that point. If a woman doesn&#39;t want a big dick in her. That&#39;s fine. She isn&#39;t in the mood. That&#39;s fine as well. I guess that I was being overly optimistic and positive in regard to women being able to take a large penis. I am totally sorry if I offended anyone in that regard. Maybe, I should say this: "With proper care, attention, and a whole lot of lube, a woman&#39;s vagina could be accomodating for a large penis." That&#39;s it. Don&#39;t use sarcasm and try to twist my words around. I guess maybe I will have to start writing really lengthy explanations from now on. Like a lawyer, with exhibits and notes. You guys are something else. Invisibleman :beer:

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
AND NOW THAT SKINNY IS GONE....THIS IS MY THREAD NOW, AND WE WILL BE DOING THINGS MY WAY....and from my perspective

First and foremost: Everyone shall refer to me as: THE ONE.

Second: When you are referring to this thread, you will NOT call it "My New Perspective" you will call it: "THE ONE&#39;s Perspective"

Third: YOU&#33;&#33; Fetch my slippers.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by GoneA@Nov 1 2005, 03:44 AM
AND NOW THAT SKINNY IS GONE....THIS IS MY THREAD NOW, AND WE WILL BE DOING THINGS MY WAY....and from my perspective

First and foremost: Everyone shall refer to me as: THE ONE.

Second: When you are referring to this thread, you will NOT call it "My New Perspective" you will call it: "THE ONE&#39;s Perspective"

Third: YOU&#33;&#33; Fetch my slippers.
[post=357305]Quoted post[/post]​
Sorry master, I peed all over your slippers just a while ago. They should be dry by morning, Didn&#39;t know they were yours. Good thing I was constipated.

Fido

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by invisibleman@Nov 1 2005, 03:11 AM
I guess maybe I will have to start writing really lengthy explanations from now on. Like a lawyer, with exhibits and notes.
[post=357234]Quoted post[/post]​

Hm.. that reminds me of a joke.

Q: How many lawyers does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: Whereas the party of the first part, also known as "Lawyer", and the party of the second part, also known as "Light Bulb", do hereby and forthwith agree to a transaction wherein the party of the second part (Light Bulb) shall be removed from the current position as a result of failure to perform previously agreed upon duties, i.e., the lighting, elucidation, and otherwise illumination of the area ranging from the front (north) door, through the entryway, terminating at an area just inside the primary living area, demarcated by the beginning of the carpet, any spillover illumination being at the option of the party of the second part (Light Bulb) and not required by the aforementioned agreement between the parties. The aforementioned removal transaction shall include, but not be limited to, the following steps:
1.) The party of the first part (Lawyer) shall, with or without elevation at his option, by means of a chair, stepstool, ladder or any other means of elevation, grasp the party of the second part (Light Bulb) and rotate the party of the second part (Light Bulb) in a counter-clockwise direction,this point being non-negotiable.
2.) Upon reaching a point where the party of the second part (Light Bulb) becomes separated from the party of the third part ("Receptacle"), the party of the first part (Lawyer) shall have the option of disposing of the party of the second part (Light Bulb) in a manner consistent with all applicable state.
3.) Once separation and disposal have been achieved, the party of the first part (Lawyer) shall have the option of beginning installation of the party of the fourth part ("New Light Bulb"). This installation shall occur in a manner consistent with the reverse of the procedures described in step one of this self-same document, being careful to note that the rotation should occur in a clockwise direction, this point also being non-negotiable.
NOTE: The above described steps may be performed, at the option of the party of the first part (Lawyer), by any or all persons authorized by him, the objective being to produce the most possible revenue for the party of the fifth part, also known as "Partnership".