My New record!

jeffm88

Expert Member
Media
So i decided not to ejaculate from saturday night till the next sunday. It was hardnot to cum, i could feel my balls getting heavier, but when i came after a 30 minute session i cummed 17 times! 12 were full shots but i almost shit myself. My last best was 13 and the last one was weak. All i have to say was it was worth waiting it out:biggrin1:

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dunno how you could wait that long I have gone loke a week and then ended up having a wet dream.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So i decided not to ejaculate from saturday night till the next sunday. It was hardnot to cum, i could feel my balls getting heavier, but when i came after a 30 minute session i cummed 17 times! 12 were full shots but i almost shit myself. My last best was 13 and the last one was weak. All i have to say was it was worth waiting it out:biggrin1:

Wow. Just. Wow.

SwingDriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nice!

Mine was about 11 nice shots with for or five more orgasmic contractions with small dribbles. This was after 2-3 days of not cumming, and then three hours of edging while masturbating. (On my regular schedule, it's usually only the first one or two that shoot, and about 4-6 more that just dribble.) It was nice and juicy, and it was such a good cum!

I want to do it again. Maybe next week. Today, though, I'm afraid I'm going to have to cum again soon, despite having done it just eight hours ago. (Wait a minute... Eight hours? What the hell am I waiting for?) <unzips shorts>

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...i almost shit myself.
Oh what a ringing endorsement for anyone who may one day have sex with you--knowing you'll crap your guts out at the same time. I'm weird; but, even I have standards and that is a definite NO WAY.

(edited to correct quote closings)

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's another record you guys could go for...and that's the one for the highest number of successive ejaculations. I remember seeing a late-nite TV show here where 2 guys were going for the record, which stood at 24 ejaculations, one after the other...cum once, then just keep on going until you cum again...until you get to 24.

Neither of the contenders made it, I think the best got to around 15 or 17. And before you ask...their dicks were pixillated so it only showed their efforts..although it wasn't hard to wotk out what was going on!

It would be quite nice to be the record holder at something:)

cheers

Dillon

patro78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nice one jeff!! Surprised your swollen balls didn't topple you over given the mommoth load they were carying! Where did u blow it all?

My record is nowhere near 17 shots but then again I've never actually tested myself - something to think about . . .!