My New Speedos Part 1

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Irishguy, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Irishguy

Irishguy Active Member

Here is a story Part 1 of my new amazing speedos.
    I hope you enjoy. It is part based on my true story of new speedos I ordered online.

Part One
    The day had finally arrived. The one I had been waiting for, for so long. The day I get my order in the post. I rushed home as usual in anticipation that the package was there. It was and finally it had arrived. A small innocuous package about the size of an A4 envelope with my name and ‘airmail’ written on it.
    I opened it. Inside was a small plastic bag covering my parcel. And a brochure/catalogue. My new swimming trunks had finally arrived and I was now holding them in my hand. Wow.
    Aprox 2 months earlier, I had came across the site online. These were nto just ordinary swimming trunks. The ones I ordered were blue lycra, speedo type. But the difference and the reason for the high price was this. They accentuate your package to the most. Its like the wonder bra for cocks. It lifts and pushes all up and out. But they are tailor fitted for big guys like me.

The site allows you to order the waist and pouch size. 5 waist sizes are available. Small, medium, Large, X Large and XXL. Pouch sizes can be selected also, from Small (1-2 inches soft), Medium, 2-4 inches soft, Large, 4-6 inches soft, XL, 6-8 inches soft, XXL 8-10 inches soft. There is also another 3 sizes for guys who have large balls. This is only available to guys who order the XXL pouch. You can further select, A, B, or C . A for normal balls, and B for the bigger guys and C for guys with balls like small oranges and that are also low hangers like myself. I ordered my XL waist, with XXL pouch and C for big balls.

The website show pics of guys modelling the different styles and pouch sizes but clearly none were able to fill out the largest of pouch sizes. The guys were all fit with one or two in particular clearly showing a nice big package. The swim wear themselves of course made these guys look very big. But I knew I could do more. The site also had a section where customers could upload pictures of themselves wearing their purchases. This is where would upload mine. Some guys showed before and after. Ie wearing these wonder cock bras and wearing ordinary speedos. And what a difference. This is what convinced me. There was a small piece about the owner, showing the problems he had with the normal swimwear. He had a large cock but couldn’t get anything that both showed off his size and covered his size when he holidayed in the Canaries. He had big low hangers also. His pics looked promising and his story sounded like mine. I ordered the above and here I am 2 months later holding them in my hand. Custom made, and shipped from America.

So about me, I am a well built fit guy, who works out 3 times per week. Im 28 and have a very fit body. More like a fitness model than a big bodybuilder type. I have very little hair on my body, but I shave my chest, the bit of hair I do have. I leave a happy trail from my crotch area, all the way up to my chest. A long narrow strip of hair. This starts at my breast bone and runs down until is meets my Belly button and then further south to my huge package. This I think came from when I was in my teen years, I found my brothers vacuum pump when I was 14. I used it for 5 years non stop while I was in school and studying. Today I don’t use it that much, but I think it stretched me and gave me a very big soft size. My brother is pretty hung too but im clearly the winner in the soft department.
    So I am pretty large and a real shower. I am thick and long. 8 soft, 6 around and very big low hangers, like small oranges. They weigh heavy and many guys have commented over the years on them as they hang low and are heavy. Hard I am 10.5 inches a bit bigger round at 7.5 inches. So I am thick and I am uncircumcised. I know I have a big one and I love to show it off. Be that in the gym dressing room, urinals, swimming pool, beach, poolside bar, and generally any place I get a chance. I always have worn Speedos up to now, but I am not entirely happy. They tended to tuck me underneath, hiding most of my assets. I want to let the guys see what I got.

So as you can imagine, the last thing I needed was something to make my package look bigger. But I love the attention and the exhibitionism anyhow and up until now I had been wearing ordinary Speedos but it just wasn’t enough either to hold my package together and they were uncomfortable. My size was never really apparent, but it too was hard to hide just because of the sheer size. But like anyone, we all want more. And even though I am big, I wanted to look and appear bigger in public.

Last year me and my mates had all travelled to Miami to flaunt our toned bods on Ft Lauderdale beach. I was going to show my cock and package. Trouble was I didn’t have anything special to show it off in. I got looks but nothing to what I could imagine from this new piece of cloth I was now holding.

So time to try them on. I ripped open the package and raced upstairs. Within seconds I was naked and excited beyond belief. I have a big mirror that takes up the full wall in my bathroom. I put them on, one leg at a time and pulled them up my thigh. They were a light blue, and were quite sheer. The pouch looked big and it stuck out , way out in front. Inside there was a ring. This was elasticised. There was no liner. Under the ring there was a flap. So I put my cock through the ring. Behind this was a strap that I could adjust the tightness of the ring. I then slipped my balls into the flap. This bought them more forward, keeping them away from my large thighs. I had all the pieces now in place and finally drew the waistband up the final amount.
    It felt comfy. I remarked how I liked the feeling of my balls away from my thighs and my cock felt good in the elasticised cock ring and strap. I tightened it a little so I could feel it constrain me a little. My foreskin is long and floppy. I actually have a lot of foreskin. I pulled out a measuring tape, just to see and yes to confirm I was 9 soft and 6 around. There was no semi here. YET!, And I wanted to keep it that way. The cock ring I think stretched me very well.

I then lifted my head a looked in the mirror, I could believe what I saw. I nearly came there and then. Wow. These were amazing. I was a cock bulge, attached to a man. I was a speedo with a man attached to it. It was obscene.

2. Mr Fixit

Mr Fixit Well-Known Member

Albums:
    N/W Australia - on the fringe of the Indian Ocean
    I'm a Speedo guy. Found this while idly searching through the thread. Is there to be a Part 2?

pepinogrande and NateicusPumper like this.
  3. pepinogrande

pepinogrande Well-Known Member

Albums:
    When I was younger I was just as hung as I am now -- but, a lot thinner.

I had a little beige speedo: it was so light and washed-out and stretched-out, that it just showed EVERYTHING !

I would wear it down to the nude beach at Haulover, North of Miami.

Just going from the parking lot to the beach, clusters of girls would want their pictures taken with me: and, I was gay, a gawky teen, not particularly muscular --- it was the OVERSTUFFED SPEEDOS : they could take a picture back to their girlfriends and laugh and hoot -- and, I suppose wonder what it would be like if the material had ripped !

4. Mr Fixit

Albums:
    Sounds like you made a big impression!

I'm a speedo fan but we're a dying breed it seems. Suddenly it's politically incorrect for a male to give any visible indication that he has masculine bits and pieces. Weird.

NateicusPumper and 12dave like this.
  5. Love_balls_size

Albums:
    I say wear those Speedo's proudly, if women can show-off their boobs, we should be able to show off our assets too!

6. pepinogrande

Albums:
    Not only does it seem that it is politically incorrect to allow any male dick-bulge to show: almost every urinal across America has had huge dividers installed between them.

At the same time that we finally allowed gay marriage, the straight community panicked and made sure a gay would never see their little dicks

Mr Fixit and NateicusPumper like this.
  7. pepinogrande

Albums:
    While I am a bit facetious in the above: it is amazing how NEO-VICTORIAN the USA has become. ;)

Mr Fixit and NateicusPumper like this.
  8. Mr Fixit

Albums:
    Where the USA leads, the rest of the western world tends to follow. Political correctness has gone mad and men are increasingly ridiculed for possessing the requisite manly attachments. We are expected to magically conceal any bulge our genitals might create, even when going for a swim. Who the hell wants to swim almost fully dressed?

And, when I take a piss, I'm focused on just one thing - taking a piss. I'm not exhibiting myself for appraisal by others and I'm not casting furtive glances at other guys' junk. I think this is true of most men and the installation of dividers only reinforces a growing self-consciousness. If some other guy takes a peek at my dick, then so be it. He won't elicit any response from me.

pepinogrande likes this.
  9. Dinkydicklet

Dinkydicklet Member

Albums:
    Which brand is it?

Draft saved Draft deleted