Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:biggrin1: Sorcerer....you can stick to your board shorts...I will wear the bikinis on this thread.....:tongue: I not that good at sharing....hehehe:wink:
Sorcerer said:
Maybe I should start wearing speedos...

HillcrestSwim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think that is a great suit! I have nothing but bikinis and thongs for 20+ years. I think they are more flattering to the male form, make your legs look better and create a much sexier tan line. I am such a fan of minimal male swimwear that I have a small boutique swimwear company, www.HillcrestSwim.com , which caters to the well endowed. In addition to thongs and bikinis, we recently added a sexy box cut for those who don't feel comfortable showing a little cheek.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
HillcrestSwim said:
I think that is a great suit! I have nothing but bikinis and thongs for 20+ years. I think they are more flattering to the male form, make your legs look better and create a much sexier tan line. I am such a fan of minimal male swimwear that I have a small boutique swimwear company, www.HillcrestSwim.com , which caters to the well endowed. In addition to thongs and bikinis, we recently added a sexy box cut for those who don't feel comfortable showing a little cheek.

I figured it was only a matter of time before you showed up. Has anyone seen Tropis too?

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
I can't believe you let this thread die. I wanted to know if the suit fit. I was all in suspense than...poof...nobody's posted since. What a bummer.
I'm still waiting for it to arrive. It's suppose to be here already....:mad: Maybe it will arrive today. I promise I will post when it does appear.
:wink:

PS...here is a picture of lasts years speedo. This year's is totally different

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
Hey BBB,

Cool swimsuit, you will have to model it.

I seldom try to wear a speedo style, can be dangerous. My favorite style are the square cut kind.

My attempt at speedos:

Attachments

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here you go fellas. Me in my swimsuit. I will tell you that I love it and hate it all at the same time. I was actually surprised that it is actually made out of real stretch denim. Thought maybe it would have been some type of swim wear fabric that looked like denim. So, I fear that it will shrink after getting wet, as most denims do....:confused:
I like the way it fits and hugs my body.....:cool: . Feels comfortable too....:wink: ..
This viewing is rated PG 13.....:biggrin1: